Flashing

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Another new name for black on white crime instead of calling it what it really is.

From a really good website, video included.
ANGRY WHITE DUDE

Philly has experienced another flash mob. If you don't understand flash mobs, you don't fully appreciate diversity! The press reports the violent mob was made up of "youths."Â￾ Hmmm"¦.youths. Isn't it funny (and sad) with the media? You always know the perpetrators are black when they are called youths. Because if a white person does anything wrong, skin color is the first thing mentioned in the mainstream media. Look at the media attention given to the white kid at the Wal-Mart outside Philly who said over the intercom for blacks to leave the store. The police had a task force to deal with that incident but it took them 5 hours to clear the flash mob of black hoodlums!

I love Philadelphia. It keeps all that violent scum up there. Here's what happens if you're white in Philadelphia. The Philadelphia Daily News reports:

About 11 p.m. a 27-year-old woman was walking on South near 15th when a large group of male and female juveniles ganged up on her, kicking and punching her until she fell to the ground, where they continued to kick her in the face and head. She was taken to Hahnemann University Hospital, where she was treated for bruises, abrasions and a large laceration on her upper lip. She has since been released. No arrests were made.

I wonder what race the victim was. Here's another politically correct secret of the mainstream media. Whites are never identified by race if they are attacked by blacks.

What is wrong with these kids? Many in the mob were as young as 12! Do they not have at least one parent who can keep them under control? They destroy property and seek out white people to kick and stomp on a whim. This is occurring more and more in areas with large populations of blacks.

Once again, you can see America is turned upside down with political correctness when a white kid on an intercom faces hate charges for a stupid prank yet a horde of violent monsters destroying property and putting people in the hospital doesn't get a second of national attention. That would be racist!

The truth is, these children are animals. They are not humans"¦in the sense of civilized beings. They have no moral values, no conscience and no sense of right and wrong. They have been raised in ignorance to be ignorant. I would be the farm not one miscreant in the mob could recite the Pythagorean Theorem. I also be everyone would know how many caps Little Wayne has busted in someone's ass. Their (unmarried) parents were raised the same way. It's a cycle of disaster! It is truly pitiful for society to suffer the behavior of ghetto blacks in large cities. It is even more pitiful to watch the mainstream media sweep their violent deeds under the politically correct carpet.

Does it make me a racist to criticize these black monsters? In the politically correct world, yes. In the common sense world, it does not. Only a fool would put themselves or their family in close proximity with large numbers of black youths. Their violent mob outbreaks and violence against whites are more and more common. The police are incapable of stopping them. They'll put 13 officers on the Wal-Mart case instead of on the street protecting property and lives. The behavior of young black ghetto youth is unacceptable. Anyone who would defend them is either a black race huckster or a white liberal. Either way, they are politically correct morons. I invite them to take a late evening stroll down South Street in Philly to truly enjoy the diversity they try to force on the rest of us.

Two words"¦.concealed carry. It's a great feeling!

(end of article.)

I happened to talk on the phone with a woman from Philadelphia today. She is an ultra liberal young white woman who lives and works in downtown Philly. I casually asked her about this incident. She said. "Oh the media is making too much of it, it's just a bunch of poor kids with nothing to do." I laughed and asked her if a bunch of white kids beat the sh*t out of a lone black woman do you think the media would have paid any attention? She didn't know what to say.

Her next I hope.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks for posting this, jaxvid. I'm passing it on.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
And still, this keeps happening.

The last flash mob incident, a shopkeeper downtown had the sense to call the police before the mob escalated. The police showed up, the crowd dispersed, and a handful of arrests were made. The end result of this? So far we have one conviction, and a "youth" was sentenced to three years in juvenile hall.

Do administrators even know how many people are in these mobs? Is identifying, sentencing, and convicting one person going to dissuade a mob of dozens? Probably not. Do I enjoy going and spending the day on South Street, shopping and having lunch? Of course I do, and this is why something meaningful has to be done, to assure citizens that it isn't going to happen again. We all know white people are at a high risk of getting assaulted for the color of their skin. Be it a racist on a bus, Kobe, or a mob of "poor kids with nothing else to do", I don't feel particularly safe.

Then again, I am being presumptuous. A majority-black city, with a black mayor and police commissioner has much more important things to take care of, right?

EDIT: Joined CF two years to the day!
smiley4.gif
Edited by: PhillyBirds

I just saw this discussed on HLN. They said it was "only a few," and most of the "youths" meant no harm. They "wondered where the parents are."

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Here's to deal "flash mobs"...Conduct a lead distribution via an alternating provision of buckshot, slug, bird-shot & saltrock via the following method...

origimage_2_1488966.jpg

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
sport historian said:
I just saw this discussed on HLN. They said it was "only a few," and most of the "youths" meant no harm. They "wondered where the parents are."

smiley36.gif

that is some excellent non-biased, "investigative" "journalism," right there!
smiley36.gif

smiley87.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
All this violence is simply an admittance (by blacks) that they are obsolete.

Many raping/murdering/thieving blacks have a deathwish. This is clear to me. Carrying concealed, and going out into the public in groups, is the solution.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
CBS "news" had a "report" on the flash mob epidemic growing around the country ... without once mentioning the race of thoseactually participating inthe violence.

now THAT takes some professional editing, carefully planned camera angles, and very precise scripts.who says these media types aren't good at their jobs?
smiley2.gif

smiley87.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
When will white people wake up? We are under constant attack from the politicians, media, and from our fellow americans. White americans should have a bulls eye target on our backs. This is only the beginning. I wonder when our people will wake up? The question is can we wake up before it's too late? Whites need to stand up for our rights and defend our people against the attacks from abroad. The one good thing about the internet is that you can see the news that the media and govt. try to hide. They don't want people to know how bad it is. Wake up european americans!

Mr. Lutefisk

Here is a video of 2 young White women getting attacked by a couple black thugs. At least a over weight White guy steps in to defend the one girl. South Padre Island spring break 2010.

Opps, I can't get the link to work but the video can be found on www.break.comIn the search box in the right hand corner type in "black man punches 2 white"Edited by: Mr. Lutefisk

Kaptain

Master
Looks like three black men are beating up a white woman in the street. One white guy steps in and several others just look and yell like women. Another white woman gets decked in the process.
Here's the video link:

blacks thugs beat white woman

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Kaptain Poop said:
Looks like three black men are beating up a white woman in the street. One white guy steps in and several others just look and yell like women. Another white woman gets decked in the process.
Here's the video link:

blacks thugs beat white woman

Standard TNB.
smiley7.gif
At least one White man had the stones to defend these gals, while the other "men" are obviously candy@$$ eunuchs.
smiley88.gif