Flashback article about Stanford Great RB Toby Gerhart and the blatant racism of the NFL

Toby was a great RB and a complete player at his position. He was blatantly discriminated against, just like hundreds of thousands of other WHITE athletes in the brainwashed divided states of America. Toby was on of my favorites and also deserved the Heisman trophy IMO. Bleacher report said it was a fight we (he) couldn't win!

But we can defeat the enemies trying to destroy our people!!

hi-res-177675260-toby-gerhart-of-the-minnesota-vikings-carries-the-ball_crop_exact (1).jpg

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Toby was a great RB and a complete player at his position. He was blatantly discriminated against, just like hundreds of thousands of other WHITE athletes in the brainwashed divided states of America. Toby was on of my favorites and also deserved the Heisman trophy IMO. Bleacher report said it was a fight we (he) couldn't win!

But we can defeat the enemies trying to destroy our people!!

View attachment 3706

Excellent article about one of my favorite all time players too. It helps me to have a little smile on my face that Stanford had another white
running back Christian McCaffrey who also lost the Heisman but at least got to be a starting running back. Toby Gerhart deserved better.

In a FAIR WORLD both Gerhart and McCaffrey win the Heisman by a landslide. They are both as great as any rb you will ever watch. Too
bad for them both that they live in an ANTI WHITE WORLD! TRUTH! :)

Excellent article about one of my favorite all time players too. It helps me to have a little smile on my face that Stanford had another white
running back Christian McCaffrey who also lost the Heisman but at least got to be a starting running back. Toby Gerhart deserved better.

In a FAIR WORLD both Gerhart and McCaffrey win the Heisman by a landslide. They are both as great as any rb you will ever watch. Too
bad for them both that they live in an ANTI WHITE WORLD! TRUTH! :)
Great reply however as much as I like Toby, he wouldn't have beaten Mark Ingram by a landslide in any fair world my friend. SEC certainly had better defenses than the Pac10...nonetheless Toby would have gotten my vote

Ingram: 271-1658-17-6.1 And he had 32 Receptions for 334 Yards and 3 TDs.

Gerhart:

343-1871-28-5.5 And he had 11 Receptions for 157 Yards, and no TDs.

wile

Master
Even brain damaged Terry Bradshaw said Toby should have won the Heisman

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Gerhart won the Doak Walker Award over Ingram in 2009 as the country's best running back yet Ingram beat him out for the Heisman. . . hmm

Gerhart won the Doak Walker Award over Ingram in 2009 as the country's best running back yet Ingram beat him out for the Heisman. . . hmm
Yes he did and rightfully so too. Ingram was a great back and vital to Bama’s Sec and national title that year plus the competition factor of the Sec also Ingram went for 113 yards rushing, 77 yards receiving and 3 TDS in the Sec title game over Florida and Tebow. That sealed the deal and although Toby deserved it too, in no way did Ingram not honestly earn the Heisman trophy.