Flashback - 1988 Olympics 4x400 Women’s - World record

Just more example of how the world Olympic committee has empowered the Black plight and intentionally planned against great Whites from Eastern and Central Europe especially. Russia is still being discriminated against today on all fronts but it won’t stand against truth in due time. The announcers were begging and the camera didn’t show the winners afterwards as usual in the vid. Frick em all.

0B79B522-C6FA-4E5A-9B48-EC39F7750866.png

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Typical coverage by the "White supremacist" U.S. corporate media. Awesome race by the Soviet gals. Fun to watch.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
That video shows what we already know. The communist speak from the announcers was already engrained into their commentaries way back then. Push the Propaganda at all times. Love to see the
PED Cheat Flo Jo lose. The announcers said she will catch and pass her with ease. Lmao. So happy they were wrong then and are still wrong today with their lies in all the sports we love.

Last edited:
That video shows what we already know. The communist speak from the announcers was already engrained into their commentaries way back then. Push the Propaganda at all times. Love to see the
PED Cheat Flo Jo lose. The announcers said she will cateh and pass her with ease. Lmao. So happy they were wrong then and are still wrong today with their lies in all the sports we love.

Everything you said, AGREED 100%!

Central and Eastern Europe is the world’s heartland for our people (regardless of origin) and of course, whites are killing whites there right now...exactly as the radical liberal hegemonic machine has manipulated again. It is especially sad for me because it’s the Slavic people that are dying.

NWsoccerfan

Mentor
Central and Eastern Europe is the world’s heartland for our people (regardless of origin) and of course, whites are killing whites there right now...exactly as the radical liberal hegemonic machine has manipulated again. It is especially sad for me because it’s the Slavic people that are dying.
It seems like the “stand with Ukraine” slogan is basically being used to advance leftism as well. It’s horrific what is happening.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
My favorite moment is at 4:24 when Charlie Jones, who had been cucking big-time the entire race, breathlessly yells out "And here she comes!!!" as "FloJo" came down the final stretch, only to fail to close much ground. Jones consoles himself by saying "a gallant effort," as he must have simultaneously been reaching for a box of Kleenex in the booth to wipe his tears away.

And I think that was Dwight Stones, the former world-class U.S. high jumper who piped in a few times. As I recall Stones was a nauseatingly outspoken liberal before disappearing from network coverage.

It seems like the “stand with Ukraine” slogan is basically being used to advance leftism as well. It’s horrific what is happening.

The irony is 90% of Ukrainians are far right to right of center at worst and they absolutely detest homosexual propaganda etc etc basically all things liberal but the radical few are controlling the masses in order to do the western powers bidding. It won’t last ...Slavic people will soon circle the wagons in the region. Ukraine is getting smaller by the day and Poland may attempt to reclaim some of western Ukraine.

My favorite moment is at 4:24 when Charlie Jones, who had been cucking big-time the entire race, breathlessly yells out "And here she comes!!!" as "FloJo" came down the final stretch, only to fail to close much ground. Jones consoles himself by saying "a gallant effort," as he must have simultaneously been reaching for a box of Kleenex in the booth to wipe his tears away.

And I think that was Dwight Stones, the former world-class U.S. high jumper who piped in a few times. As I recall Stones was a nauseatingly outspoken liberal before disappearing from network coverage.

You’re all over it Don!

NWsoccerfan

Mentor
I’d never seen that video before. Very disrespectful that the Soviet team set a world record and was seemingly ignored by the American broadcast. The United States was pretty much universally brainwashed and blue pilled to the max back then. I didn’t realize it back then because I was so young.

I’d never seen that video before. Very disrespectful that the Soviet team set a world record and was seemingly ignored by the American broadcast. The United States was pretty much universally brainwashed and blue pilled to the max back then. I didn’t realize it back then because I was so young.

I have ZERO tolerance for communism HOWEVER imagine how the former Soviet people felt (feel today) after having trusted the US to help them recover or at the very least, get fiscal and political support in Europe. When instead all the west has down since then is demonise the Russians, stereotype them as uneducated criminals and intentionally attempt to smother them economically worldwide...NOT TO MENTION watching NATO move closer to closer to Russia’s borders while promising to never move one Inch into Eastern Europe.

They, far more than any other people, defeated Hitler and the Nazis, in WW2 only to never be truly appreciated for their 26 million deaths in WW2 and actually watch the western world attempt to lie about the Soviet WW2 success, even twist the storylines to make the western world seem like they were the massive reason for Hitler’s demise.

Of course, no country did more to defeat Japan than the USA but little is taught of the Eastern front battles in Russia, Belarus and Ukraine which all but finished the Nazis before Dday. I don’t mean to minimize the success, sacrifice and vital importance of the USA soldiers in WW2.