Fight News & Analysis from a Pro-White Perspective

Russ

Saturday Night at the Fights is a new live broadcast featuring boxing and MMA news and analysis from a pro-White perspective. If you love the fight game, or you just want to hear some sports talk that won't try to convince you how "exciting" the average Negro is, give it a listen.

The inaugural broadcast is this Saturday, May 28, 2011 at 9p - midnight. It's a three hour talk show that will focus on analyzing the previous week's bouts as well as upcoming fights and reporting incoming fight results as they come in live.

Saturday Night at the Fights
Every Saturday Night
9p - Midnight

You can watch it live, here:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/saturday-night-at-the-fights

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Russ said:
Saturday Night at the Fights is a new live broadcast featuring boxing and MMA news and analysis from a pro-White perspective. If you love the fight game, or you just want to hear some sports talk that won't try to convince you how "exciting" the average Negro is, give it a listen.The inaugural broadcast is this Saturday, May 28, 2011 at 9p - midnight. It's a three hour talk show that will focus on analyzing the previous week's bouts as well as upcoming fights and reporting incoming fight results as they come in live.

Every Saturday Night, 9 PM - Midnight.

You can watch it live, here:

Thanks. I'll check this out. Edited by: Parody

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Sounds good, Russ!

Russ

Thanks for the kind words of support guys.

I just want to remind everyone that this is tonight at 9pm EDT.

Russ

Russ

Thanks Parody. My flash player crashed about 20 minutes in and I didn't realize if for about a 1/2 an hour. All-in-all there was a 45 minute gap in the broadcast because of that snafu.

I warned everyone at the start that I was a Newbie and I think I proved that beyond all doubt. :)

I'm going to make some changes for next week's show. To help correct some of the mistakes I made tonight. I'll post the updates here.

Edited by: Russ

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I heard it too, until it busted. Glad to hear that it was some technical glitch rather than the server pulling the plug or something. It was excellent. I had never heard of Tim Wise before. He is, of course, Jewish.

TimWise2008.jpg

Tim Wise

Maybe next time you can mention Jewish college professor Noel Ignatiev and his prestigious journal, "Race Traitor - Abolish The White Race".

Link:</span><h3 ="r"=""><a href="http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&amp;source=web&amp;cd=3&amp;ved=0CCkQFjAC&amp;url=http%3A%2F%2Fracetraitor.org%2Fabolish.html&amp;rct=j&amp;q=noel%20ignatiev%20race%20traitor&amp;ei=fVXiTeOREs-mrAfd2rGYBg&amp;usg=AFQjCNFJkXhqzq3t1uxUQrWlV52LWjEKog&amp;cad=rja" target="_blank">http://therealprothink.blogspot.com/2008/09/harvard-jew-calls-for-white-race-to-be.html
</a></h3>

Edited by: werewolf

Russ

I did talk quite a bit about Ignatiev and the founding of Whiteness studies in the "lost 30 minutes."

I touched on him a few more times in the last two hours after I restarted flash.

Next week I'm going to focus more on the fight news and a little less on the Jewish Problem.

Russ

Just a reminder, episode 2 is Saturday night at 9pm EDT.

I'm putting together an outline for the show. Any recommendations for topics?

Russ

Westside

Hall of Famer
Hey Russ how about the greatest White fighters in the Last 10 years. ie: Calzaghe, Kitschiskos and Sergio Martinez to name a few?

Russ

Westside said:
Hey Russ how about the greatest White fighters in the Last 10 years. ie: Calzaghe, Kitschiskos and Sergio Martinez to name a few?

Great idea, I've actually been thinking about doing something like that. I'm thinking I'll call the segment "A Decade of Dominance." I touched on it a little in the first show, but I'd like to expand it.

Russ

I think I might also do a segment based-on the thread about Teddy Atlas being the worst trainer in boxing. There's a lot of fodder in that thread.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Russ said:
I think I might also do a segment based-on the thread about Teddy Atlas being the worst trainer in boxing. There's a lot of fodder in that thread.

Atlas needs to be exposed for the prejudice he has towards the Klitschko brothers and white fighters in general. Dan Rafael of ESPN actually called him out on his nonsense of always putting the Klitschko brothers down when he works their fights.