Fidel Castro Dead

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Man he hung on for a long time. There will be a special place in hell for him.

Yessiree. That commie SOB is finally down there roasting with his pals Mao, Stalin & Lenin.

Ambrose

Master
The pampered man-child, Justin Trudeau, Canada has for a Prime Minister made, in part, this statement about Casto:

"It is with deep sorrow that I learned today of the death of Cuba's longest serving President," Trudeau wrote in the statement, which was circulated around 4 a.m. EST this morning. "Fidel Castro was a larger than life leader who served his people for almost half a century. A legendary revolutionary and orator, Mr. Castro made significant improvements to the education and healthcare of his island nation..."

Trudeau is not just too ignorant, but too stupid to know we never sing praise for tyrants.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Good riddance...

The Hock

Master
Castro was not without his contributions to a better world for us all.

For instance, who has ever done more to preserve 50's vintage model Fords and Chevys for future generations to enjoy and appreciate? In use and running to boot.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The pampered man-child, Justin Trudeau, Canada has for a Prime Minister made, in part, this statement about Casto:

"It is with deep sorrow that I learned today of the death of Cuba's longest serving President," Trudeau wrote in the statement, which was circulated around 4 a.m. EST this morning. "Fidel Castro was a larger than life leader who served his people for almost half a century. A legendary revolutionary and orator, Mr. Castro made significant improvements to the education and healthcare of his island nation..."

Trudeau is not just too ignorant, but too stupid to know we never sing praise for tyrants.

F0rk that little f@990ty b1tch "Justine Trublow". He's a pantywaist candy@$$ who's a gutless omega "male".

I also see that the "shame of Georgia" (Gimpy Farter) 'fondly recalls' his commie butt buddy "Feecal A$$tro".

http://politics.blog.ajc.com/2016/11/26/jimmy-carter-remembers-fidel-castro-fondly/

Last edited:

Westside

Hall of Famer
It amazes me when I see college snowflake f*cks sporting a murderous Che Guevara T-shirts. Idiot f*cks. as far as for Castro, f*ck him as well. Murderous f*ck.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Phall

Master
As a quick and easy rule of thumb, I look at what my 'allies' say versus what my 'enemies' say.

Here is the contemporary Chief Vagina of Canada, Justin Trudeau, eulogizing Castro:
In his statement, Trudeau expressed "deep sorrow" after learning of "the death of Cuba's longest serving president."
"Fidel Castro was a larger than life leader who served his people for almost half a century. A legendary revolutionary and orator, Mr. Castro made significant improvements to the education and healthcare of his island nation."

And the corresponding quote:
Donald Trump released a statement Saturday morning after the death of former Cuban leader Fidel Castro.

“Today, the world marks the passing of a brutal dictator who oppressed his own people for nearly six decades. Fidel Castro’s legacy is one of firing squads, theft,
unimaginable suffering, poverty and the denial of fundamental human rights.

“While Cuba remains a totalitarian island, it is my hope that today marks a move away from the horrors endured for too long, and toward a future in which the wonderful Cuban people finally live in the freedom they so richly deserve.

“Though the tragedies, deaths and pain caused by Fidel Castro cannot be erased, our administration will do all it can to ensure the Cuban people can finally begin their journey toward prosperity and liberty. I join the many Cuban Americans who supported me so greatly in the presidential campaign, including the Brigade 2506 Veterans Association that endorsed me, with the hope of one day soon seeing a free Cuba.”

I believe there is always some nuance in the way the leader of a monolith must elocute in public. That's not to excuse Castro's cardinal sins.

I remember a professor at UMich who readily declared that many Cubans would drop dead the day after Castro passed. His reasoning: because all their lives they had fought against an enemy with one name; after that guy died, their existences would be OBSOLETE.

sprintstar

Master

Reading this narrative from Justin puke face Trudeau makes me ashamed as a Canadian that he is Canada's leader as he is a creatin bottom feeding metro

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Not sure on this. How would you rule a majority Negro Island? Seems to me he was not ruled by Jews and in fact kicked all of the mafia figures out who were trying to make Cuba into Las Vegas. What system of government he used is immaterial. http://www.dailystormer.com/fidel-castro-passes-away-at-age-90/
Good point.

Shows multiracial societies with large disparities in intelligence cannot be governed through democratic means. Democratic republics were not created by or for 3rd world savages. In Cuba, the upper and middle class Whites mostly fled to Florida where they could succeed in a free market environment. Castro was mostly left with the dregs.

I am a little late on this subject but that's because I was maybe too busy celebrating this whole time. Lol Bacardi anyone?

Man, all I can say is that I wish all of my grandparents were alive to see that day. Fidel took away everything from my grandparents, their businesses, their private homes, separated my family members, put family members in jail for trying to express their dissatisfaction with their agenda, did everything possible to destroy my family's spirit, but ultimately, in the end, it wasn't enough! God bless America!!!

I, along with many Cuban Americans celebrated the death of Castro on behalf of our parents/grandparents who were not able to outlive the dictator. A sense of divine justice was in the air and it was euphoric to say the very least.

Regarding Colin Crapernick trying to defend Cuba's literacy rates - The reason they focus on education is to indoctrine the school with their agenda so the people in charge can remain in power. It's not free of thought, but hey at least Cuba has the most educated prostitutes. Anyways, it was the icing on the cake to a wonderful weekend watching Cuban American Kiko Alonso intercept one of Colin's passes and then watching Kiko lay out his ignorant behind to end the game. Oh the irony!!!

Regarding Obama and the liberal MSM - He and his handlers can try and spin this policy of appeasement any way they want, but real Americans and Cuban Americans know he has trampled on the memory of all those Cubans who paid the ultimate price for freedom and liberty with their lives. Thank God for Trump!

Regarding Cuba pre-Castro - From being one of the first countries to have and broadcast in color TV's, to having the first ever direct dialing telephone system, to the Cuban peso having the same value as the US dollar. Cuba was America's backyard, a pilot program for Americans. From a racial demographics perspective, Cuba was approximately anywhere from 84% - 86% white of European descent (mainly Spanish). And then came 1959.....It is frightening what a Marxist multicultural society can do to a country in less than 50 years.

1947-havana-cubans-30.jpg

Respectfully,
The Sapient

Random pictures of Cuban Americans celebrating in Miami.

15800211_10206107125155493_7527673341671651868_o.jpg

15724728_10206107125115492_2939107547012179760_o.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4063.JPG
    IMG_4063.JPG
    965.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4065.JPG
    IMG_4065.JPG
    947.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Cubans obviously have a higher IQ than other Hispanic ethnicities. ;) :)

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Cubans obviously have a higher IQ than other Hispanic ethnicities. ;) :)

There are lots of good countries in South America - Chile, Argentina, Uruguay... "Hispanic" just means a language group, tho it is of course misused in the US, as if it were a race. Even negro-infested Brazil has plenty all white areas, including German towns. Latin Americans are much more resistant to race mixing. There's no Latin American country that would sink so low as to have something like the outgoing african sex pervert and its drag queen wife as their president. Even the communist rulers of Cuba are white. Mexico is virtually a negro-free country. Basically what we get here are the lowest and darkest trash from all the countries, like what the sign on the statue of liberty in NY harbor advertises for. Cubans in Florida are an exception as they were the middle and upper classes who fled from the commy takeover. Much later Castro emptied his jails and sent over Cuban blacks, welcomed of course by the occupational government in Washington.