fewer people posting?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
while i don't have access to the official numbers that Don has, it certainly seems that the "disappearance" of Caste Football from Google has certainly hindered the number of posts this last week or so.

gentlemen, we are without a doubt in the midst of a conflict that is much bigger than any simple discussion of sport. don't allow some invisible "other" to interfere with our right to free discourse of ideas. even those of a politically incorrect nature.

P-NutLane

Guru
Man if there is anything I can do to help out I will. What can I do? I stay at my house with my kid and have the time to look for stuff online that could help the site. I love CF, and want as many to be woke up as can be, to the Caste System. I wish all the time that I knew how to put articles from one site to here for yall to see, but I just never learned how.

I also agree with GiovaniMarcon in the 8th post, down from the top, I know I dont even like football anymore, because the Casteness is clear! It makes me
smiley11.gif
to see sell out crowds cheer on their ebony gods, and drool over would be gang bangers.Edited by: P-NutLane