Fedor interview

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I found this interview posted on the forums at MMA.tv. I'm not sure where the poster obtained the original article. It's a good read if you're interested in this sport at all. Fedor is the King of MMA.

Here is a quote from the interview:

INTERVIEWER: now that you gained so much money and fame, do you think you lost somthing aswell ? FEDOR: i dont change, money dosnt change me, or material things dont change. and fame dont change me. i have great familiy and friends, im just a regular person, and there is nothing special about me, i just try to do what im good at , and that is my job.

The best fighter in the world describes himself as a regular person, doing his job. Can't beat that.

Fedor interviewEdited by: White Shogun

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
UNqLOT.jpg

CFhVt7.jpg

Class-act on his part. Its a very refreshing change from the usual comments that come out of the mouths of our own American "affletes". Although, I'm not surprised that he responded like that. He and I share the same ethnicity (Ukraine), and the vast majority of us tend to be very mild-tempered and humble in any situation. My father is a classic example.

I am only half-Ukraine (pop's side) but my ex-girlfriend was 100% and born there as well. She never got too excited, whether it be good or bad, and always maintained a healthy balance in attitude. Even when I did my best to bust chops during an argument, she never lost her cool or started yelling like most women. Even when I f**ked up in the relationship (and believe me, I did), she never lost her temper with me. Its definitely a cultural thing.

dkr77

Guru
I also enjoy watching Fedor'e brother Alexander compete. He seems so non-chalant in his pre-fight instructions and his technique has improved with every new bout. Both of these men are a pleasure to watch.