FBI may reopen cold cases

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
FBI may reopen cold cases

Allright FBI! The FBI announced that it "may" be able to solve some racially motivated murders from 40-50 years ago. "May" means they don't have any evidence but think they can make up enough stuff to send some poor aged white guy to jail on trumped up charges, considering how stupid, gullible, and full of white-hate modern juries are.

They got help from the Southern Poverty Law Center (surprise), a group that has been discredited by everybody except the brain dead white liberals that live and die with what the SPLC says.

Over 50% of murders that happen today go unsolved, the vast majority of them by blacks and many of them against whites. But the FBI has no time to solve those cases, no they're too busy hunting down white racists. Sickening.

The FBI is an arm of the executive branch the one branch of government run by the Republicans. Our friends the Republicans
smiley5.gif
I'll remember that next time I'm in a voting booth.

Geese I thought they were busy hunting down 90 year old Nazi guards with Alzheimer's. Well Nazis and Commies got their money from the same place so can't trust em.