Favorite Pictures!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
This can be pictures from Rivals/Scout (etc), or from newspapers. I'll start with this:

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Pete-Petitjean-111962;_ylt=AnVt88qZfJ2proQ.985CAH5HPZB4

201034.jpg

What's this lad doing in Africa...?

As an aside, it looks like the "Feed the Children" program is working! Bravo!
smiley32.gif

I started this thread because I see some cool pics on Rivals/Scout, and I don't need to be starting threads for everybody...

Riddlewire

Master
Here's Hunter Furr, in an image that symbolizes the struggle that all white runningbacks face.

Surviving The Dark Hordes
prepfb.jpg

-----
I would've posted more in this thread, but I suffered a HDD crash that wiped out all the football stuff I had been saving (along with everything else). Let that be a lesson to everyone. Back up your data!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Great pics, gents!

TwentyTwo

Master
Yes indeed..enjoying those pics...Feed The Children huh...that's funny!

LB Jared Barber is intense! But that's not good enough for UNC and their Tar Black defense where whites are not allowed! I feel sorry for Hunter Furr...a special-team ace is about all that's acceptable for him...maybe a token carry at the end of the William & Mary game??

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
As the PC, cultural Marxist thought policeman on this site- I take major offense to the feed the children joke.
smiley2.gif

No, in truth- the thing that makes that joke even funnier, is that you always see the commercials being about fattening hungry black kids up, but in Borat's part of the world or rural West Virginia (where some shoot rabbits just to put together a dinner that night- if their gun isn't too rusty to work) there are white kids who need "feed the children" to be fattened up too.

The only difference is- we'll put those calories to good use and instead of eating a bunch of Sally Struther's KFC feed the children food, that she'll devour half of before being shipped to Africa. We turn those calories into being dominant huge framed "non sumo" lineman! And there's cases of using those calories to turn non elite athletes like Jordan Roberts in West Virginia into West Virginia H.S record breakers and freakish athletes. However, these elite talents simply sit on the bench because them "hillbillies" don't fit in with the bruthas on their "home state" team! Jordan Robert's rabbit protein diet- and his Adam Archuletta Herculean type training program- should have had him splitting carries with Noel Devine as the backup powerback. However, breaking records in his own state, having an impressive game film and improving his 40 from a (5.1 if I recall) as a sophomore to a 4.46 and squatting almost 600 lbs. as a senior got him nothing.
smiley19.gif
Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
By the way, great thread Deadlift! I appreciate the hard work of finding those interesting pictures guys. And man RW, Hunter Furr looks like a fish out of water (or a fish who's been lost to a school where he doesn't belong).
smiley7.gif

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I'm only putting this one in the "favorite pictures" section because it's not worth its own thread. One of the most incredibly boneheaded plays of all time. Of course, the perpetrators (both QB and RB)of this debacle are of the highly-athletic dark hued variety.......

[TUBE]azXcaxjFgF8&feature=player_embedded[/TUBE]

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
You can't coach intelligence!
smiley36.gif

Bear Backer

Mentor
I believe that is called the old "Thrown down the stolen merchandise trick, so as to distract the Po Po".

The poor fellow obviously forgot that he was on the football field, saw all those blue Jerseys and thought it was the cops. Another classic case of institutional racism holding down a brother.

w2

<div>This was pretty funny too!
smiley1.gif
</div>[TUBE]kiTF5FTdIvc&amp;feature=player_embedded[/TUBE]

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Here is a nice video clip that I actually found on the front page of Yahoo! when I clicked over there. Generally, any video or pictures that are on this area are ALWAYS if some supa-affletic sort, to continue the caste drumbeat, but this time I clicked on it only to find an ATHLETIC WHITE QB eluding a defense consisting of both whites and blacks. I was shocked enough to post it here:

<DIV =callout>Illinois QB's all-time great scramble earns game-winning touchdown
<DIV =hd _yuid="yui_3_1_2_1_128527036260942">
By Cameron Smith
<DIV =bd>

Remember how nobody could tackle Vince Young in the 2006 Rose Bowl? And how Eli Manning somehow, miraculously eluded the grasp of Adalius Thomas twice during his Super Bowl miracle toss to David Tyree? Well, if you liked those gold-medal quarterback scrambles past, feast your eyes on this:
[TUBE]Wjog3f_NpDI[/TUBE]
The elusive gunslinger you see in the clip above is Craig Billington, a Genoa-Kingston (Ill.) High School senior. The team he's running around, past, through and over is Burlington Central (Ill.) High School. We say team because, if you watch back again closely, Billington quite literally eludes the entire Burlington Central team. Yes, all 11 Burlington Central Rockets get a direct shot at the Cogs quarterback during his 28-yard scramble to pay dirt, and not a one of them could bring him down.

"I glanced to my left and I saw I had some blockers," Billington told the Chicago Sun-Times. "My line did an awesome job. I couldn't have made that play without them. They blocked for me all the way into the end zone."

"We all gave up on that play," Burlington Central running back Tre Llanes, who finished with 163 yards on 18 carries, told the Daily Herald. "We kept going at it, but he wanted it more."

The miraculous touchdown was particularly impressive because it was a game-winner for Genoa-Kingston, which is now 4-0 in 2010. In the 28-24 victory over Burlington Central, Billington ran for 142 yards on 20 carries, and he needed every single yard because of Llanes, who gave Burlington Central a 24-22 lead with an 88-yard touchdown run with 8:48 to play. <A name=remaining-></A>

After a Genoa-Kingston turnover followed by a quick Burlington Central three-and-out, the Cogs got the ball back with less than six minutes remaining and put together a drive composed almost entirely of three miraculous plays: a 32-yard Billington quarterback scramble to start the drive, a 23-yard Billington pass which was pulled down by an incredible Mathew Volkening grab and finally, three plays later, Billington's run through the entire Burlington Central team.

"We played our hearts out but just couldn't come away with the W," Burlington Central coach Aaron Wichman told the Sun-Times. "When it came down to it they made the plays at the end and we didn't."

Something tells us that one of those plays, in particular, will be remembered a long, long time.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Perhaps white folks can be categorized as people with "room brightening skin"
smiley2.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer