Fatal Overdose In Memphis!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Fatal_Overdose_In_Memphis-1.jpg
Edited by: Colonel_Reb

white is right

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
I almost choked on my beer watching this. That is a lethal dose for African Americans, spikes the sugar and raises the cholesterol. It's similar to a hot dose for junkies....
smiley36.gif
Edited by: white is right

smiley36.gif
The same thing happens where I live. Only, replace the black guy with a hispanic guy, and replace the bucket of KFC chicken with rice and beans.Edited by: Ground Fighter

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
this got me to laughing so hard, i almost fell over!
smiley4.gif
<- my room brightening smile.
smiley36.gif

i thought i'd add a few i've seen... but Don, if you think this is too over the top, just tell me and i'll delete the post.
smiley2.gif

yummy-1.jpg

nigzwithaids.jpg

opportunity.jpg

honestnegro.jpg

goo.jpg

Edited by: Jimmy Chitwood

This is why I do not eat watermelon

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I just noticed that photobucket deleted my original picture, so I re-uploaded it and posted it again here. They claim it violated their use policy.
smiley36.gif
Well, ha ha, you can't stop me photobucket!

MWUH HA HA!!!!!

WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

P-NutLane

Guru
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley19.gif
Thanks fellas, this is some funny stuff. Someone on CF, a while back, turned me onto a youtube video where a little black kid was sucking on a cows privates, and BATHING in COW PEE!
smiley17.gif
I put the video on my favorites list. I also left a comment under the video, that nobody could find a white kid doing these things anywhere in the world. I went on youtube a little bit ago to show my friend, and it has been removed for a"terms of use violation"!
smiley7.gif
That angers me, because that video was not just halarious, it showed the potential of blacks when left in a world without the white devil! I sure wish I could run across that thing again somewhere.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
These "violations" of online content will only worsen with Marxist legislation like the Orwellian "Fairness Doctrine" on the horizon. The Global Elite have the 1st Amendment squarely in the cross-hairs!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I had to repost this pic because the one I originally posted was taken down.

odaq1.jpg

Riddlewire

Master
Yeah, we seem to have lost all the old 'personal uploads', which is a shame because I posted quite a few pics that I no longer have and surely will never find again.

Also, where are all post buttons? Like 'add link' 'add picture', etc.? I don't like just staring at this blank box. And I'm too stubborn to memorize a brand new set of codes.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Yeah, we seem to have lost all the old 'personal uploads', which is a shame because I posted quite a few pics that I no longer have and surely will never find again.

Also, where are all post buttons? Like 'add link' 'add picture', etc.? I don't like just staring at this blank box. And I'm too stubborn to memorize a brand new set of codes.

Riddlewire, I believe you just need to click on Go Advanced for those options.