Fantasy Football

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There's two openings in the Lambert League, a CF sponsored fantasy football league that is entering its 6th season of competition in 2012. It's a 16 team league with IDP, the cost is just $10 per team. If interested PM me or post on this thread.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Hey Don, when do we need to turn in the money for the league this year?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Don, when do we need to turn in the money for the league this year?

Reb, I sent out an email to league owners with payment details so hopefully you received it.

Bump -- let's fill up this venerable league with a couple of CFers.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Sorry Don, I just glossed right over it. I'll send it in shortly.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
So Col. Reb, can I pencil you in for one of the open teams in the Lambert League?

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
So Col. Reb, can I pencil you in for one of the open teams in the Lambert League?

Pencil him in Don! :wink: Just teasin'. The Colonel's a busy man, but hopefully he'll be able join us.:icon_grin:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
:bump:

Looks like it's gonna be my annual exercise once again in pleading and begging for a couple of CFers to dare to have some fun in a CF league.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Don, I've been swamped with work lately and haven't been online very much. Pencil me in for the Lambert League spot. I'm sending in the dough for both my teams directly.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, Reb! Dwid is taking the other open team so the league is filled if no other vacancies arise.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks, Reb! Dwid is taking the other open team so the league is filled if no other vacancies arise.

That sounds great! I'm looking forward to competing in both leagues again. :biggrin:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Can someone please post the link to the 2012 Lambert League. The link in this thread doesn't work. I need to set up my draft picks.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Colonel! Time to put in my draft picks so I don't get screwed by autopick!

It's nothing but an exercise in futility for yours and 14 other teams as the defending champion will be stronger than ever this season! :first: :boink:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It's nothing but an exercise in futility for yours and 14 other teams as the defending champion will be stronger than ever this season! :first: :boink:

Hehe! We will see Don! Your team is weaker this season. I don't think Manning will be anything close to what he was in fantasy a few years ago when he was putting up crazy points for you. Palmer will be average in fantasy and Locker will still struggle as he's young.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Y'all better watch out now. I'm back in the dynasty league and ready to upset some applecarts! :arms:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
We need one new owner in the 12 team Riggins League, which is entering its 9th season.

The 16 team Lambert Dynasty League looks to be full.

If anyone is interested in taking over the open team in the Riggins League, post in this thread or pm me. It's an old school league, offensive players only along with a team defense, three keepers per year for each team with the rest thrown back in the league draft, which is upcoming in early August.

Both leagues were formed primarily for participation and enjoyment by CFers, so it would be nice if the new owner came from here. The cost is only $10.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
A big round of applause to TBProdigy for joining the Riggins League. :thumbsup:

There may be one other opening; an owner who is traditionally slow to respond has yet to state if he's returning this year or not, so if someone wants his team on a provisional basis, let me know. Would be good to have another CFer take his place if need be.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer

There may be one other opening; an owner who is traditionally slow to respond has yet to state if he's returning this year or not, so if someone wants his team on a provisional basis, let me know. Would be good to have another CFer take his place if need be.

If he doesn't return I guess I can take over his spot!

TBProdigy

Guru

I'd like to thank my mo...........

But seriously I have to say of all the groups of people i've ever met, my opinions and viewpoints are best represented by the people of this forum. I'm more than happy to do things like fantasy football which i'd normally do with the ignorant, lazy, deluded Joe Bloggs, I think this forum goes too far with the conspiracy stuff at times, but not many people could argue that white athletes have been a casualty of a silent Marxist war over the last few years.

Looking forward to the draft