Fantasy Football

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like there's going to be 2-3 openings in the prestigious 16 team Lambert Dynasty League, one of two fantasy football leagues sponsored by Caste Football. This is an opportunity to have some fun and compete against some fellow CFers. This will be the Lambert League's fourth season. If interested post in this thread or pm me.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
C'mon guys!! Someone join in please. I played Fantasy last year and I really enjoyed it. Last year Don said the leagues were in jeopardy due to a lack of interest. Let's make this year better.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I'm in

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
All right, celticdb! Who's next to have some fun with fellow CFers even as we document the NFL's caste system in the coming season?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
JReb1 said:
If it's free I will play in it.

Cool. The $10helpspayfor the league software.

One open team left, who will step up and take it?Edited by: Don Wassall

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
celticdb15 said:

Welcome aboard CB15!
smiley1.gif

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Glad to be aboard!! Are we stuck w\the current rosters or will there be a draft??

JReb1

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
JReb1 said:
If it's free I will play in it.
<div></div>
<div>Cool. The $10helpspayfor the league software. </div>
<div></div>
<div>One open team left, who will step up and take it?</div>

That is good then and $10 isn't a problem. My Fantasy baseball team costs me $160 a year.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Don, I have time to try it this year. If this is a dynasty league that means a keeper league with a set team I will inherit, correct? PM me where to send the $10 check and a little info on the rules/league when you have time.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
ToughJ.Riggins said:
Don, I have time to try it this year. If this is a dynasty league that means a keeper league with a set team I will inherit, correct? PM me where to send the $10 check and a little info on the rules/league when you have time.

You keep your team from year to year.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
ToughJ.Riggins said:
Oh, so if I'm picking up someone's team- whose was it last year?

I don't know what team is available. You would have to ask Don as I don't know whose returning this year.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
ToughJ.Riggins said:
Oh, so if I'm picking up someone's team- whose was it last year?

Thanks, TJR. You get the last team, which was DWFan's last year and had a6-8 record. A pm with more details will be forthcoming. The league is now full, thanks guys. Our other league, the Riggins League, will have at least one opening for anyone else that may be interested.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
TJR, welcome to the league partner. My team (the "Dixie Outlaws") weren't so good record wise (as QB Matt Ryan got injured), but are nearly 100% WHITE. We'll win, lose or draw with a 99% anti-caste roster.
smiley2.gif

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

JReb1

Mentor
If I need to pay the $10 let me know where to send it (I don't have or use checks so I'd have to send cash or get a MO) or if I can pay using a credit/debit card or by paypal. Thanks,

John

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
JReb1 said:
If I need to pay the $10 let me know where to send it (I don't have or use checks so I'd have to send cash or get a MO) or if I can pay using a credit/debit card or by paypal. Thanks,

John

The league site's message board lists the payment methods.

JReb1

Mentor
Don, can you please send me a link to the message board so I can bookmark it? I looked everywhere but can't seem to find it, I feel like an idiot. LOL

JReb1

Mentor
I just sent the $10 using my credit card as a donation to Caste Football.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Question for anyone whose in the Riggins League. I know how fantasy works as I participated in the Lambert League last season. This year I have a team in both leagues. What are the keeper players in the Riggins league?