Fantasy Football Openings

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There's four teams available in a new on-line fantasy football league I'm starting up. It's a dynasty league with IDP. If you want to own a team pm me or post here. Owners must be active and enthusiastic participants.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The response to the Caste Football t-shirtshas beenpathetic, but as the saying goes, "You aint seen nothin' yet." Next thing you know I'll be asking for donations or something horrific like that. Guess it's time to delete the Fantasy Sports forum here and any further attempts at community building via fantasy leagues.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I think that anyone that has an interest in football should consider joining Don's league. It's easy to do since it is all on-line and is filled with people that think like us. The draft is simple, the line-up is easy to set up, and it gives you something to do when you are watching the games. Very much worth the value for only a few minutes time a week.

backrow

Hall of Famer
well, tell ya what. i never played it but might as well start since i follow al the games and stats closely anyway. i am active and pretty damn enthusiastic despite all of caste football setbacks
smiley2.gif

just let me know what to do.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, Backrow. That's one down, three openings to go. Let's go, dare to have some fun with the league we love to mock!

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Is this in addition to the Riggins league?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's a prospective new league -- if we can get some of our knowledgeable football people here to participate.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
You can always rely on a Kaptain! Two teams left.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Kaptain Poop said:
Don, I've thought about it now and I'm in if there is still room.

alright, but you CANT have Matt Jones!
smiley17.gif

and Don, you gotta explain the whole fantasy football idea to me, as i am a virgin as far as that game goes
smiley9.gif
Edited by: backrow

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
ocaamikedm11 said:
Is there a fee or playing just for fun and to get to know each other and interact?

The cost is around $10 per owner, whatever it takes to pay for the software that hosts the league site. Are you in Mike?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
A good comparison for this league is if you've ever played a keeper or redraft league.Then you addindividual defesive playersina dynasty league format, which makes for a topnotichf ff experience if all owers are committted to making the league work. Just about everyone is in the same boat, learn as you go. . .

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'm in Don. I have been having computer problems since I got home and haven't been on much. I'm going to start doing college football previews soon though.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Don, if any of these guys wants in and there's no more room go ahead and take me off the list, as i am a FF rook and it doesn't matter much to me.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There's one opening remaining in this 16 team fantasy league. The league's site is up and running.It goes to the first CFer to claim it. Post here or pm me.