Fantasy Football Openings in CF's Riggins League

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks, but my team is in the Lambert league. If you or anyone else has that I'd much appreciate a link here or PM me. I already lost the 1st game since I can't set my roster... :(

:sorry:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Hah! After being actively subverted for years by malicious activity on the part of the controlling interests of the Caste Football Riggins League management, my championship bound 'Air Assault' forces have ascended to their rightful place in the title game and will do battle for the league winner with the Wassall owned "fortress" team. To ensure their victory I will lay a curse upon them more fearful then a Drew Brees led pre game voodoo dance---the dreaded curse of the jaxvid avatar!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Hah! After being actively subverted for years by malicious activity on the part of the controlling interests of the Caste Football Riggins League management, my championship bound 'Air Assault' forces have ascended to their rightful place in the title game and will do battle for the league winner with the Wassall owned "fortress" team. To ensure their victory I will lay a curse upon them more fearful then a Drew Brees led pre game voodoo dance---the dreaded curse of the jaxvid avatar!

Funny stuff, jaxvid! I'm happy with a 6-7 finish, my second best finish ever in CF fantasy leagues. This year was worse than last when it came to injuries and inconsistency (in many cases fueled by the Caste System).

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Translation: My team has won the division seven years in a row, leaving Jaxvid's hapless collection of losers among the league's bottom feeders on an annual basis. This year, in an event that occurs about as often as a broken clock has the right time, Jaxvid's team actually won enough games to reach the playoffs.

Unfortunately for him, he is unable to lay any curses as his own team has been cursed since the Riggins League started in 2005, the only difference is that his misery is being delayed a little longer this year.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

By the way, how did that game turn out? :tongue: :party: :beer:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There's always lots of luck involved with fantasy football, but I try to stay away from resorting to voodoo. :wink:

Kaptain

Master
Congratulations Don. Quite a grudge match final between two CF Heavyweights. My team stunk it up this year in both the Riggin's and Lambert league. With all three of my keeper's out most of the year I didn't have much of a chance in the Riggin's league. Of course, in retrospect my season could have been saved if I had just followed my heart and kept Welker instead of Jamaal Charles (stupid! stupid!). Next year, my keeper's look good though. I actually won the championship in my other two local leagues with nearly all white teams. For the finals I started one black player on one team and none on the other. This is the first year where fielding an all white FF team would have been competitive.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There is at least one open team in the 16 team Lambert League, now in its 8th season. It's a strong team, formerly owned by Col. Reb who has family commitments keeping him from returning.

If interested in the team post in this thread or send me a PM. Cost is only $10 per year. The rookie/free agent draft will be set up for later this summer as soon as all the teams have owners.