(along with others)
smiley36.gif

Light Heavyweight Champion - Thomas Adamek

Super Middleweight Champion - Joe Calzaghe - Mikkel Kessler

Welterweight Champion - Ricky Hatton

FIFA World Soccer Champions - Italy

World Basketball Champions - Spain

Worlds Strongest Man - Maruisz Pudzanowski

...along with alot of other great accomplishments like Dirk Nowitzski being the best player in the NBA these facts that I have stated proove that Europeans are by far the best athletes...the only sports they dont win in (Baseball, Football) are the sports that they dont play.

Gary

Mentor
Good post-Germany got the most medals in the Winter Olympics!Phil Pfister won the World's Strongest Man Contest [Phil is American of European ancestry].Jay Cutler won the Mr. Olympia contest![Jay is also an American of European ancestry].Good post!!Lets see if we can come up with more accomplishments from White Men.

Gary

Mentor
Brad Gillingham is the World Superheavyweight Powerlifting Champion. Fedor Emelianenko is the Pride Heavyweight Champion and considered by many to be the greatest mixed martial arts fighter ever!! Fedor may well be "the baddest man on the planet"!!Come on my White Brothers show your pride!Add to this list of White Champions from the world of sports!!

devans

Mentor
OK, Here goes. World ranked one at...
400M Jeremy Wariner, USA
High JumpAndrey Silnov, Russia
Pole Vault Steven Hooker, AUS.
Triple Jump Christian Olson, SWE.
DiscusVirgilijus Alekna, Lithuania
JavelinAndreas Thorkildsen, NOR.
DecathlonRoman Å ebrle, CHZ.

I don't know who the world number one at cycling is, but would bet on his ethnic background. And let's not even mention rankings for Swimming, Skiing, Surfing, Waterskiing, Windsurfing, Horse-riding, Racquetball, Diving, Rowing, Handball, Fencing, Sailing, Triathlon, and so on.

There are many sports where Europeans compete closley with Asians for the top position or ranking, such as Badminton, Squash, Table Tennis, Trampoline, Hockey, Gymnastics. (Golf perhaps, or is that only half true?)

Is that enough for now?

Iron

Guru
The physical accomplisments are their for all to see in the world of sport which no doubt dispels certain myths but White men are cleaning up in the intellectual world aswell.White men from Europe and the US recently scooped all the Nobel prizes anually awarded to men who make groundbreaking strides in the world of medicine,physics chemistry and economics.You can see why the liberal left elite are driven hopping made with this sucess in all endeavers ,which no doubt serves as their motivation for discriminating,relegating and even wiping out White men from all spheres of society.

The media like to portray some sort of inverted reality that dos'nt exist.You believe them and you could be forgiven for thinking all White men are pot bellied,soft, emasculated dithering,silly mr average chumps.
smiley36.gif

jcolec02

Mentor
thats awsome...but I am most proud of what is happening in Basketball and Boxing because 10 years ago those were the blackest sports and now look what has happened!!!

C Darwin

Mentor
I haven't been keeping up with international skiing lately. Any news
on how Europeans are fairing in these events?
smiley2.gif

Gary said:
Brad Gillingham is the World Superheavyweight Powerlifting Champion. Fedor Emelianenko is the Pride Heavyweight Champion and considered by many to be the greatest mixed martial arts fighter ever!! Fedor may well be "the baddest man on the planet"!!Come on my White Brothers show your pride!Add to this list of White Champions from the world of sports!!

Fedor is the baddest mamma-jamma on the planet.
smiley36.gif

devans

Mentor
C Darwin said:
I haven't been keeping up with international skiing lately. Any news
on how Europeans are fairing in these events?
smiley2.gif

I think Europens are also starting to break the black stranglehold in Skiing