Europe today needs leaders like Jan III Sobieski

Zeus

Guru
Great thread my friend, your posts are always pro white and educational, you are an exceptional member of this forum, I believe you would fit in Golden Dawn party perfectly ;)

Let me add that Jan III Sobieski was a true man who fought for his people and our kind, HE FOUGHT, he did not complain constantly, but fought, something many of our white brothers are SCARED to do nowadays, even when their rights are getting abused in front of their eyes!

Let me add some more historical leaders that Europe needs today, especially England and France where white males seem to be very intimidated indeed:

Frederick the Great, Julius Caesar, Charlemagne, Napoleon, King Leonidas and his 300, Pericles, Pyrrhus of Epirus, Constantine and tons of other great Byzantine emperors and last but not least and the greatest of all in my opinion, Alexander the Great!

We need men who will fight and show the new generation the way, complaining and "justice" has failed, obviously!

Great thread Dempseyfire, you are just like Jack Dempsey's punches my friend and your posts are always 100% pro white :thumbup:

Bronk

Mentor
The Poles saved Europe twice. First at Vienna and again in 1920 when they defeated the Soviet invasion. Lenin aimed to use Poland as a springboard for an overall invasion of Europe. We might say they saved Europe three times if we count Lech Walesa and the Solidarity Movement which stripped away the remaining facade of Soviet beastiality.

Note that the Muslims had 30,000 Janissaries at Vienna. Who were the Janisarries? Children of white Europeans stolen from their parents and raised as the elite servants of the Ottoman State because they were white and therefore superior soldiers and thinkers. They also remained a problem for the Eastern Ottomans because the Janissaries recognized their superiority and constantly threatened to overthrow the rulers of the empire. They were finally murdered to eliminate the threat.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Charles Martel

Battle of Poitiers 732

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7BcpPEspfs

the thing i don't like nowadays is that when they talk about charles martel, they say that he stopped the muslim invasion
this is not true, as the franks didn't care about the religion of the invaders
they didn't call them muslims, but moors, which is basically the same as arab, it is a name related with racial identity
so they didn't stop the muslims, they stopped the arabs, the non-whites
it would have been the same with black invaders of christian religion

a true hero indeed:
images

my favourite leader was philip the fair, or "philipe le bel":

images

he expelled the jews from france even though they were very popular with the population because they allowed the population to have more money, only to ask them to give back the money with interests after (it's called loan in english: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loan )

Zeus

Guru
Europe and especially the Greek nation (as the economy and politics are now) would desperately need a national hero, warrior, businessman, benefactor, master of charity and donation and master of the oceans as they called him, like Great Ioannis Varvakis :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ioannis_Varvakis

In October will open an international mega production, directed from great Greek director Yiannis Smaragdis about this hero's life. The movie is called God Loves Caviar and it will be the first Greek film which will be promoted by Sony and open in many hundreds cinemas in the US and Europe. Great actors and actresses from all over the world take part in the movie such as Sebastian Koch, Juan Diego Botto, John Cleese, Greek star Lakis Lazopoulos and legendary French Diva Cahterine Deneuve. It's expected to be a favorite for the Oscar of foreign film next year. It's an all white film..........rare thing for today. (I wonder how Jews didn't force Smaragdis to include Negroes, portraying them as Greeks or Russians hehehe)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orSDHYO1ufE

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
It's saddening to read that a Punjabi is now Prime Minister of the UK.

Sunak set to become UK's new prime minister as country faces 'profound economic crisis'

Of all the people I've come across over the years, I've personally had the most bad experiences with Punjabis. Those I've known seem to hate white people. I've seen groups of young Punjabis harassing old white men.

Interestingly, Persian and Chinese immigrants I've worked with have told me that they have been badly treated by Punjabis, and complained Punjabis in positions of authority have been racist toward them. In workplaces, they are known to get rid of people of other ethnicities and replace them with Punjabis.

It's saddening to read that a Punjabi is now Prime Minister of the UK.

Sunak set to become UK's new prime minister as country faces 'profound economic crisis'

Of all the people I've come across over the years, I've personally had the most bad experiences with Punjabis. Those I've known seem to hate white people. I've seen groups of young Punjabis harassing old white men.

Interestingly, Persian and Chinese immigrants I've worked with have told me that they have been badly treated by Punjabis, and complained Punjabis in positions of authority have been racist toward them. In workplaces, they are known to get rid of people of other ethnicities and replace them with Punjabis.
Not surprising at all. The liberal myth of "brown unity" is a complete lie. Third World immigrants are typically extremely tribalistic, always favor their own group, and are bigoted against "other" immigrants (not of their kind) as much as they're bigoted against White people.