EURO 2020

alfie

The facts on Mcrappe.

Played well at the poorest quality world cup in my lifetime.

Crushes cans in France, and somehow even messed up the league this year .

Most overrated player in the world.

Swiss team winning was the best outcome last night, and I look forward to Spain prison ******* them next time out .

I think Mbappe is a very good player, but I agree significantly overrated, his speed is outstanding, and makes him a very dangerous player, but there's really nothing more to his game than that at the moment, the rush we saw to hype him as a Ronaldo/Messi successor was as embarrassing as it was predictable, he's, as I said, very good, largely based on his speed, but many notches down from that sort of class

Matra2

Master
I remember a hypothesis from prolific former poster ‘Frederic’ positing that blacks actually fare better as a bloc in penalty shootouts because they tend not to “overthink” these high leverage situations and never lack for irrational self-confidence.

Funny you should mention that because I thought of frederic38 saying that just before Pogba took his penalty. As Alfie says the stats might not back that up (at least in England, though that country is often an outlier) but it feels true for the continent.

Any time I've seen clips of Mbappe playing he's looked great, but the French league is well below England, Italy, Spain, and Germany in terms of depth, so it's hard to tell. Against Switzerland he messed up a left footed opportunity at an angle pretty late on in which he didn't even force a goalkeeper save. He had a poor match. Pogba had a decent match but I think he might've been responsible for losing possession of the ball in mid-field leading up to the third Swiss goal. I haven't been able to find a replay that starts before the Swiss get possession.

U88z

The facts on Mcrappe.

Played well at the poorest quality world cup in my lifetime.

Crushes cans in France, and somehow even messed up the league this year .

Most overrated player in the world.

Swiss team winning was the best outcome last night, and I look forward to Spain prison ******* them next time out .
Good thing this fraud was exposed

U88z

The opening of Germany and England match was so humiliating both captains wearing f@g armbands everyone taking the knee. I wish there was a way that both teams could lose at the same time
And England is just like france when it comes to team outlook.

U88z

Germany is out and i feel no emotional attachment to this team . Hopefully Czech team will win this thing

Matra2

Master
I think I might have to go with the more diverse Sweden team v Ukraine for the simple reason that I think they have a better chance of upsetting England in the quarter finals.

U88z

Gnabry lost the ball and didn't do anything about it which resulted in England's second goal, another overhyped black fraud exposed in this tournamen.

This's a small consolation that mbpe this overrated hack and few other media darlings flopped ,which is their real level .

clement

Guru
indeed pogba was the one who lost the ball prior to the third swiss goal
rabiot's mother (white) argued with pogba's relatives after this in the stands https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football...illes-de-pogba-et-mbappe_AV-202106290425.html
it was also very satisfying to see france lose after pogba had 8 consecutive different celebrations after his goal, some influenced by tiktok (he is close to his 30ies) other by rap music, and also dancing with kipembe (who slipped even worse than boateng in the 3rd swiss goal, except that it wasn't against messi)

also benzema being called for this competition was the strangest thing ever
can you think of another 34 years old player that was starting in a big competition, despite not being called in the team in the past years, only getting called back one month before the competition?
without him france won a world cup, and went as far as the euro champs final, not bad for their latest 2 international competitions
giroud became the second top goal scorer ever for france, only 5 goals away from the all time record, and was put on the bench with no second thoughts
and all this to start the worst striker that ever started for france, with his record of 1220 minutes without goal unlikely to be beaten, not to mention his other records like worst striker in the history of the euro champs, longest period without goal for the french national team was because of him and france scored again as soon as he was replaced
reportedly other french players like pogba and others complained about the attention benzema was getting despite only coming back a month before the competition and having done nothing in the national team
and it was revealed in a book by some journalist that the french president macron was the one asking to get benzema back in the team: https://exuvie.fr/livre/the-beautiful-game/

you can easily understand the reasoning behind it since benzema is the only arab player to have chances of starting for france
because of rejection from females and arab females going with blacks, arab males commit crimes, terrorism, etc
just a month before the eurochamps the biggest storry in france was an arab insulting blacks caught on video https://www.lefigaro.fr/vox/societe...e-ce-que-revele-l-agression-de-cergy-20210603
and since the team is mostly black...

:campeon:

other things benzema did that should have guaranteed that he would never be called again:
-saying deschamps "bowed to racists" when he didn't call him in 2016 https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ema-accuses-didier-deschamps-france-euro-2016
an accusation that can get you in trouble in france from both the antifa and other groups, possibly terrorist groups (religious or political)
deschamp's house was vandalized after this declaration
-basically saying giroud was nothing compard to him publicly: https://guardian.ng/sport/benzema-deepens-france-rift-by-ridiculing-go-kart-giroud/
-the sextape scandal investigation, where it was proven that he helped ransom a team mate in the french national team

can you imagine him in the locker room after that with his team mates?

Last edited:

clement

Guru
tired of waiting for a chance in the french national team, aymeric laporte recently decided to become spanish and play for spain for this competition :lol:
he should have played for france much earlier but for some reason he never got the chance....he was close though and was even called numerous times but never played a minute with france

Matra2

Master
Chadli, the only Arab for Belgium came on, touched the ball once - almost set up a goal - then went off injured. Arab fragility?

Matra2

Master
I think the winner of Italy v Belgium will win the tournament. Right now the good guys are winning 2-1.

Matra2

Master
Belgium eliminated by Italy. With Spain beating Switzerland in penalties that means England is the last of the multiculti teams. Unfortunately, they are favoured to make it to the final as their side of the draw is quite soft. Ukraine got lucky, and the other two potential opponents are all-white Czechia and mostly white Denmark. England have already beaten the Czechs but the latter looked much better against the Netherlands. Denmark also looked quite good in their last two matches, after losing their first two, so I'm hoping for an upset that prevents England from making the final.

Matra2

Master
I was away most of the weekend so I didn't see the England & Denmark wins but based on highlights the Ukrainians were out of their depth. They conceded a goal after four minutes, then two minutes into the second half conceded an unnecessary free kick that resulted in a goal. England have not been scored against in this tournament.

Despite being the most secular Muslim country in the world, Azerbaijan isn't tolerating Western degeneracy: Rainbow flag confiscated from fans

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...k-czech-republic-baku-azerbaijan-b943969.html

clement

Guru
I was away most of the weekend so I didn't see the England & Denmark wins but based on highlights the Ukrainians were out of their depth. They conceded a goal after four minutes, then two minutes into the second half conceded an unnecessary free kick that resulted in a goal. England have not been scored against in this tournament.

Despite being the most secular Muslim country in the world, Azerbaijan isn't tolerating Western degeneracy: Rainbow flag confiscated from fans

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...k-czech-republic-baku-azerbaijan-b943969.html

it will be hard to watch sports and understand the game when all teams are dressed in rainbow color
the modern flags are mostly meaningless but at least they are different from country to country :rolleyes:

U88z

Italy Spain playing extra time. Spain is dominating Italy defending well hopefully the winner of this will win this tournament and not multi kulti England.

Phall

Master
I’m happy Italy won today, but the since the semifinals it’s always ever been “anybody but England.”

Donnarumma is a huge goalie, size wise. He looked like an intimidating presence in the net, and I think he caused Dani Olmo to push his shot over the bar by guessing in the right direction. I could nitpick and say I’m a little salty he is leaving Serie A for the Arab money of PSG in France’s negro league. Hard to turn down a doubling of your wages. Still, Buffon never left and is a national legend for it.

clement

Guru
DENMARK: 23 Whites, 3 blacks (Martin Braithwaite, Mathias Jorgensen, Yussuf Poulsen)

ENGLAND: 15 Whites; 11 blacks (Kyle Walker, Raheem Sterling, Marcus Rashford, Kieran Trippier, Kelvin Phillips, Tyrone Mings, Jadon Sancho, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Reece James, Bukayo Saka, Jude Bellingham)

there's an obvious choice in today's match
btw why do danish mixed players have a danish name, isn't lasme inherited from the father?