Etienne Boulay gets tryout with bills

Gi-15

Mentor
No word yet on Jesse Lumsden's situation. His contract wasn't extended and he is currently in the infamous "option year" so his door for the NFL is open.

lumsdenpower

Mentor
Etienne Boulay is really fast and athletic, like the NFL like them, but he miss too much tackle because he go for the big hit, well, like a lot of black player in NFL lol

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Gi-15 said:
No word yet on Jesse Lumsden's situation. His contract wasn't extended and he is currently in the infamous "option year" so his door for the NFL is open.

Lumsden has to stay in the CFL one more year and play a "complete" healthy season and lead the league in rushing with the same sort of yards per carry to get a sniff of the NFL.

We are talking about a football nation (America) where Sam McGuffie who's high school highlights/measurables/production is more impressive than Reggie Bush's being a three star ESPN Scouts INC. player. Lumsden as a white Canadian will have to do what I aforementioned to even make an NFL roster. I do think though that maybe McGuffie can do so well in college that he will shame Rivals.com and ESPN for snubbing him.

The Bills already have a couple White safeties, so Boulay might get a fair chance. At least as fair a chance as any White Canadian defensive back will ever get in the NFL.

backrow

Hall of Famer
good news, we'll see what's going to happen with Lumsden.

what about Simon Giguere, the receiver?

lumsdenpower

Mentor
Samuel Giguere is gonna play at the East Shrine game, something like that
He lost 12pounds and is fastest than ever (He already ran once a 4.3 yards dash!!!!!)Edited by: lumsdenpower

backrow

Hall of Famer
lumsdenpower said:
Samuel Giguere is gonna play at the East Shrine game, something like that
He lost 12pounds and is fastest than ever (He already ran once a 4.3 yards dash!!!!!)

nice one, thanks L. guy's huge for WR, might have biggest arms i've seen on any receiver, including TEs and David "Steroid" Boston!

lumsdenpower

Mentor
Etienne BOulay signed a 1year contract with the Jets
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

He ran a 4.3 40yards dash to impress them ! wow!
I hope he get a chance to be on the field in the pre-season, not just special duties, but still, that's amazing for a french canadian to sign a contract with the NFL!Hope he makes the team!!!!
Congratulation Etienne!

smiley4.gif
smiley4.gif
smiley4.gif
Edited by: lumsdenpower

backrow

Hall of Famer
is there a link to an article about his timed speed at the try out?Edited by: backrow

Gi-15

Mentor
I'm so happy for Etienne, it's only a step, but maybe we Québecois will finally be represented well in the NFL (not just by long snappers and injury-prone black RB with unpronouncable name.) Good Luck!

lumsdenpower

Mentor
backrow said:
is there a link to an article about his timed speed at the try out?
sorry that was in the Montreal Journal, I don't think we can find that on the net, I just read about it this morning..