ESPN's John Saunders

bigunreal

Mentor
John Saunders used to cover the NHL for ESPN. I thought he did a decent job, was well-spoken and seemed non- stereotypical in all respects. Then, after ESPN stopped covering hockey, Saunders became the host of "The Sports Reporters." The change in Saunders was astounding. This guy is now one of the most odious anti-white racists I've ever seen. I don't watch this ridiculous show much at all, but whenever I've caught glimpses of it, Saunders finds a way to inject race into virtually every topic. At the end of each show, the four jock-sniffers issue a mini commentary about something that bothers them. While these are always garden variety politically correct rants, Ferguson's are exclusively anti-white in nature, and there is a vicious expression on his face when he's talking. From what I've heard, Saunders grew up playing hockey (I believe he's from Canada), and presumably lived in an almost all-white community. Despite this, he seems to have a humongous chip on his shoulder, as if he struggled to rise up out of "the 'hood."

Saunders epitomizes the problems that whites in our society face in trying to live harmoniously with blacks. Here we have someone who is better educated and more successful than 99% of his fellow blacks, and he is more irrational about "racism" than a homeless crack addict who dropped out of school in sixth grade. It is a curious fact that the most virulent black racists are almost always the most intelligent and successful ones.

I can almost accept an ignorant clown like Stephen A. Smiff making absurd charges against whites, because he obviously isn't very intelligent. However, when someone like John Saunders makes these same kinds of asinine and ridiculous comments, it's really hard to take, because he has to know better. Edited by: bigunreal

Poacher

Mentor
When Dick Schapp(sp) died Saunders took over. I used to watch the show all of the time but I haven't watched it in a couple of years. The other black racist on the show is Bill Rhoden. This guy is about as anti-white as they come. I used to groan every time he was announced as one of the panelists. He is slow off the ball and very predictable with his white hating crap. After 9/11 he gave a rant about the Klan. This type of black myopia is infuriatingly typical.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Poacher,

I don't like the Klan either. I can't stand flaming liberals.

Tom Iron...

Lance Alworth

Mentor
The Klan these days has absolutely ZERO power, politically or otherwise. But from the way these paranoid black journalists (and other white liberals) talk about them, you would still think it was the 1800's and that they were still hanging blacks from trees en masse.

Poacher

Mentor
I should have been more specific. Rhoden's "parting shot" as it is called on the show (or at least used to be) was not so much about the KKK today but rather (if I remember correctly) about blacks being "terrorized" by them "back in the day." Either way it was a callous show of selfishness bordering on sociopathology to say that type of thing after 9/11.

bigunreal

Mentor
Geez- guess I was so fired up I made a huge error. Who is John Ferguson? I've edited my original post, so that it now will hopefully make some sense. Now, if I can just figure out how I came up with Ferguson... Edited by: bigunreal

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Blacks now comprise most of the announcers and analysts when it comes to football and basketball, the "logic" being that because they are most of the players they should be most of the announcers.

However, we are also subjected to authoritative black announcers in hockey (John Saunders) and golf (Mike Turico), sports where there is almost no black presence. This from a race not exactly known forits verbal and analytical skills.

Whitey is being systematically shut out of everything but the upper management and ownership positions, which of course will remain overwhelmingly white. And because they are and will remain white, we will continue to hear about the "white power structure," "white skin privilege," "white supremacy" and the other big lies of our age that benefit only a tiny elite of whites at the expense of all other whites.Edited by: Don Wassall

Lance Alworth

Mentor
bigunreal said:
Geez- guess I was so fired up I made a huge error. Who is John Ferguson? I've edited my original post, so that it now will hopefully make some sense. Now, if I can just figure out how I came up with Ferguson...

You might have been thinking of Colin Ferguson. The negroe who shot up a bunch of white people on a subway train.

C Darwin

Mentor
I give Colonel Saunders credit for being a bench warmer at a D1 hockey program. That being said, Saunders is a high ranking official in the caste army. He sucks!

G

Because none of these black clowns have to answer to any degree of accountability. White libs find them pathetic and refuse that they answer to any standards whatsoever. When a crackpot black rails on white supremacy you would think someone would ask him for proof, but it does not happen.