ESPN’s Outside the Lines

foreverfree

Mentor
C Darwin said:
Any random internet viewer might read this post and think I have
some problem with interracial marriage. They would be wrong

In other words, race mixing does not bother you? Did I read that right?
smiley5.gif

I did not like it when, a few years ago, I heard about my second cousin's marriage to a Japanese gal. Fortunately they divorced a few years later without having kids, but then last year he married a Mexican chick (I've seen pictures from it, and it's hard to tell if she is a Spaniard or how much mestiza she has). Don't know if she'e pregnant yet or not.

John

C Darwin

Mentor
The official C Darwin position on interracial marriage:

There should be no law that prohibits interracial marriage. In terms of government regulation, I am not against interracial marriage.

I use the handle C Darwin because I try to promote the concept of natural selection. I don't like the idea of humans controlling the mating habits (or job positions) of other people based on traits. I think Artificial selection applied to humans is creepy, it should be natural. Edited by: C Darwin

JD074

Master
Did anybody see the OTL show a couple of weeks ago about the book, "Black Ice?" The authors claim that black hockey players came up with many of the innovations in hockey (like the slap shot.) They played in the "Colored Hockey League" in Canada a long time ago. Any thoughts on this?