Eminem: "I'm Oppressed!"

Riddlewire

Master
Little Marshall Mathers has his eyes opened to another kind of Caste System.

Em also said he believes race may have been an issue in terms of thecriticism he has endured for his lyrics. Explaining that anti-gay slurs were cavalierly dropped in the hip-hop scene he came up in and citing the frequent use of offensive language by many other high-profile spitters, he said he felt targeted because he is white. "I felt like I was being attacked. I was being singled out and I felt like, 'Is it because the color of my skin? Is it because of that you're paying more attention?' " he said. "Because there's certain rappers that do and say the same things and I'm saying and I don't hear anyone saying [anything] about that."

Welcome to enlightenment, dirtbag. Maybe if you hadn't led so many white youth into the hellhole of black culture like a racially treasonous Pied Piper, I'd have some sympathy for you.

A rookie white rapper also with eminem's record label seems to have figured it out at an earlier point in his career.

"I still face it at every show, dog. There's always somebody. It never fails, never. Until I'm selling out my own shows and I'm going to be demo-ing for somebody. And somebody is not going to like me because I'm a white boy on stage rapping and I look different. That's something I will experience until everybody that came through the door came to see just me. I'm used to it though, when you're traveling with groups, you just have to be prepared to deal with it."

I may hate these turds, but at least they will say something about it, unlike the forever silent white football players.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
riddle that is one great post! my take on it to a tee!

"Welcome to enlightenment, dirtbag. Maybe if you hadn't led so many white youth into the hellhole of black culture like a racially treasonous Pied Piper, I'd have some sympathy for you. "

I wish I could say that to his face!

Highlander

Mentor
Spot on, Riddlewire. Nice analysis. My hope is that one of the more noteworthy White football players comes out with a book documenting his experiences after he retires, writing that which seemingly can't be spoken and thus starting the discussion in the MSM.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I recall Mark Stepnowski alluding to the fact that the early 90's Cowboys team was segregated. I recall Howard Stern goofing on him a few times about not being invited to the notorious "White House"(brothel/drug den).

jaxvid said:

"Welcome to enlightenment, dirtbag. Maybe if you hadn't led so many white youth into the hellhole of black culture like a racially treasonous Pied Piper, I'd have some sympathy for you. "

That is precisely the reason he is placed under more scrutiny. Because his lyrics are being predominantly heard by White ears instead of Black ones. He also introduced suburban white youth to rap which is why Dick Cheney's wife tried to have him banned from MTV.
smiley36.gif

j41181

Master
I've never liked Eminem the same way I've never liked rap. It's good he's now aware of the dilemma due to his skin color. I don't expect him to change at all. But, being aware now is better than being ignorant.

At least the turd (IMO) will fight back, unlike most whites.

I wonder if Darius Rucker got treated the same way by country fans when he was doing opening sets as young white rappers opening for black rappers! Yeah, really, LOL!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
TorontoArgos said:
jaxvid said:

That is precisely the reason he is placed under more scrutiny. Because his lyrics are being predominantly heard by White ears instead of Black ones. He also introduced suburban white youth to rap which is why Dick Cheney's wife tried to have him banned from MTV.
smiley36.gif

There have been other white rappers before Eminem that introduced rap to suburban white youth. The Beastie Boys come to mind but they are more like a rock/rap mixture. There was also Vanilla Ice and House of Pain. Eminem is by far the most popular though.

waterbed

Mentor
to me it was good that Eminem did say this.He also was acused of racism when he dissed Mariah Carey slightly.Her boyfriend Nick cannon said he dissed her becuase she is black, and he said don't do that against my black Queen.I remember he said he didn't like white girls but then he dated Mariah Carey and calls her black to make hisself feel good.Some extremely black racists hate to date white girls but are secretly attracted to them but then they come to the idea to date a girl that is seen as black but has so much white admixture that they nearly look all white or only slighly sub saharan african, and when they think some people don't see there girlfriends as black they say everytime when they talk about there girlfriends as my sistah, or my black Queen.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
waterbed said:
to me it was good that Eminem did say this.He also was acused of racism when he dissed Mariah Carey slightly.Her boyfriend Nick cannon said he dissed her becuase she is black, and he said don't do that against my black Queen.I remember he said he didn't like white girls but then he dated Mariah Carey and calls her black to make hisself feel good.Some extremely black racists hate to date white girls but are secretly attracted to them but then they come to the idea to date a girl that is seen as black but has so much white admixture that they nearly look all white or only slighly sub saharan african, and when they think some people don't see there girlfriends as black they say everytime when they talk about there girlfriends as my sistah, or my black Queen.

Nick Cannon is a joke and a racist himself. I know how he claimed Eminem was racist for making a song about Mariah. He's just another scrawny, egotistical negro on a power trip. Mariah Carey is half white but is considered "black" by just about everyone.

About five years ago a few of Eminem's ex friends from his childhood gave a tape of Eminem rapping when he was about 16 in which he used the n word and made several racist remarks towards blacks. Obviously they did it for the money.

waterbed

Mentor
the farther of Mariah Carey has a lot of white in him too.According to Mariah Carey her dad had a black parent from Venzeula wo had probably a lot of white admixture and a 'latino' one who was probably just a latin white dude or maybe slighly native.she is I think over 70% white.

Also you have a lot of lightskinned blacks that become very anti white becuase of anti white society like Jeremiah wright.probably he was not always excepted as black, and because being white is so impopulair he taught probably,( i can't look in his head)when I do very anti white I would be more excepted, the same with Jesse jackson if he would go to west africa they would think, where the hell do you come from? But outside sub sahara africa they can indentifie as black and play the race card etc.do demonmsrations against white when a white men rapes a black girl which happens like 9 times a year in the USA but don't talk abou the 37 625 black on white.They often like to cry about slavery when both black( west africans tribe kings slave sellers) and white slave owners are mostly in those lightskinned african americans ancestors, and not in white american with often recent European ancestry.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
waterbed said:
the farther of Mariah Carey has a lot of white in him too.According to Mariah Carey her dad had a black parent from Venzeula wo had probably a lot of white admixture and a 'latino' one who was probably just a latin white dude or maybe slighly native.she is I think over 70% white.

Also you have a lot of lightskinned blacks that become very anti white becuase of anti white society like Jeremiah wright.probably he was not always excepted as black, and because being white is so impopulair he taught probably,( i can't look in his head)when I do very anti white I would be more excepted, the same with Jesse jackson if he would go to west africa they would think, where the hell do you come from? But outside sub sahara africa they can indentifie as black and play the race card etc.do demonmsrations against white when a white men rapes a black girl which happens like 9 times a year in the USA but don't talk abou the 37 625 black on white.They often like to cry about slavery when both black( west africans tribe kings slave sellers) and white slave owners are mostly in those lightskinned african americans ancestors, and not in white american with often recent European ancestry.

Good points, Waterbed. I notice that blacks that have significant admixture tend to be very racist and always towards their white side. Alicia Keys is just one that comes to mind.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Yes she does. She claimed that whites invented gangster rap to get blacks to kill each other. How ludicrous is that? The fact that these half white half black oreos always show racism towards their white heritage proves that racists blacks are. Her black parent filled her brain with anti-white garbage when she was growing up and did all this while being married to a white person. Sick but it's the world we live in.

waterbed

Mentor
no her black daddy left so it comes from Society that tells white is nerdy non athletic is responsible for everything bad + her white mother had probably more white guilt then average white person.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
If Nick Cannon truly does stay away from White women, what's wrong with that?

Inevitably, at times, men may end up having to stroke the ego of their significant other (and it's not about "lacking masculinity" or being a "pansy").. In that light, you ain't going to see me stroking the ego of some insecure black woman, as that would make me look like a disgusting pig.

Women are the weaker sex, and I will only COMFORT MY WHITE WOMEN!! That's perfectly NATURAL.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
"Enema-M" the quintessential "wigger", who's gotten rich & famous thanks to the p1ss-poor "musical" taste of fellow wanna-be wiggers (& the tribesmen who market & push rap(=crap) & the hip hop "lifestyle"). If "Marsha" Mathers would take his little rant a few steps further & call out cultural marxism...maybe I'd gain a modicum of respect for him.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
In all fairness, Eminem has done some positive things. He has spoken out about the racism he has endured throughout the years at the hands of blacks. He's a huge wigger so obviously he's no friend of ours. One thing is certain, he has more balls than most of the cowardly white men of today.