Eckel signed off practice squad

Gi-15

Mentor
Patriots | Eckel promoted off practice squad
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 16:22:39 -0700

Mike Reiss, of the Boston Globe, reports the New England Patriots have signed FB Kyle Eckel off the practice squad.

Him and Evans could see some actions as Maroney is OUT. But they named Morris the starter ...
smiley7.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
Morris was actually doing some ok running this season, as far as that goes. i still expect Heath to get a lot of action, and now that Kyle Eckel is on the roster, he may get a carry or two! he is active for this game
smiley1.gif

Stonewall

Guru
I followed Eckel when he was a star running back at the Naval Academy. Eckel definitely deserves to be in the NFL and Belicheck is happy to give it to him.Belicheck is from Annapolis and his dad coached at Navy.The Patriots get accused of running up the score, but at least some of it has to be attributed to Coach B wanting to give a guy like Eckel a chance to score an NFL touchdown. The media has no idea about all thesense of loyalty that permeates the Patriots locker room.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Hey Stonewall, since I haven't seen any of your posts until today, welcome to CF!

I like your posts, man, keep it up. I'm glad to see this site growing in popularity and gaining new posters who aren't afraid to speak their mind about the obvious caste system that exists in almost all sports.

Stonewall

Guru
Thanks, Thrashen. I just joined this forum earlier this week. It's a great site. I've learned a lot from all the members here and I'll continue to contribute when I can.

This board is full of posters who state their views on the Caste System in an intelligent, classy manner. Facts are put forward that no one can ignore.