Driving in Iraq

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Read the description on the upper right corner of the page before viewing the video.

Driving in Iraq

devans

Mentor
Just imagine you had a foreign security force helping the local Police keep order in YOUR Town or City, driving like that. How popular do you think they would be? Is it no wonder our troops end up the wrong end of target practice. I'm not crticizing the Soldiers - I wouldn't want to stop and be blown up or shot at.

What is my solution?

Soldiers out in 6 months, and let the Iraqi people sort themselves out a nation from the mess.Edited by: devans

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I have no sympathy for the Iraqis.

Or anyone in that part of the world, pretty much.

Who is in all thos e cars? It is against the Koran to be driving a car.

devans

Mentor
White Shogun said:
I have no sympathy for the Iraqis.

Or anyone in that part of the world, pretty much.

Why did you post the Video?

Does it please you to see Iraqi Cars getting dented?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
devans said:
White Shogun said:
I have no sympathy for the Iraqis. Or anyone in that part of the world, pretty much.

Why did you post the Video?

Does it please you to see Iraqi Cars getting dented?

I thought it was interesting. Saw something about tactics and staying alive in a war zone that I hadn't thought of before.

wtf anybody post anything in Happy Hour?

Did I hit a nerve or something? You don't like seeing the Iraqi cars dented? I personally don't give a shi'ite. Sorry if that offends your sensibilities.

Just because I want the soldiers out of Iraq and on the border with Mexico doesn't mean I don't want those guys to do everything in their power to get home alive.

In case you haven't heard, 74% of the American casualties in Iraq are white. We talk about marrying white girls and making babies, how bout we bring back these young white men first? You ok with that?

If that requires bumping a few Iraqi cars off the f***ing road then so be it. Edited by: White Shogun

JD074

Master
Run Stuffing LB said:
Those cars hate out freedom. Every dent is a victory for our multicultural paradise.

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

devans

Mentor
Hey, White Sogun. Can you stop asking me questions now. Let's just agree on getting the Soldiers out.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
devans said:
Hey, White Sogun. Can you stop asking me questions now. Let's just agree on getting the Soldiers out.

You started it.
smiley17.gif

Just kidding. Very reasonable thing to agree on, devans:

Bring them home.