dr pepper commercial

fjsdlra

The one with the player dancing in the end zone to "welcome back my friends to the show that never ends".It has only been shown every 5 minutes during the conference championship games today.Are any of you as sick of seeing it as Iam?It makes me not want to drink dr.pepper again.....

Actually, I think this is one of the very few commercials that kind of makes Blacks look foolish. Of course, this could just be my biased mind processing it, perhaps to most people that Fat Bastard looks "fly" or "Off da Hook" or whatever MTV tells the kids to say these days.

Lance Alworth

Mentor
At least it features a good song (from Emerson Lake & Palmer I believe) and not hip-hop garbage. and I agree it does kind of make fun of all these stupid end zone celebrations so common in the NFL these days

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yep, it is a good ELP song, and I agree with reclaimsocal that it seems to make fun of the overweight black defensive lineman. I am sick of seeing so many times on Saturdays though.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
It's almost as annoying as that Chevy commercial with the stupid John Cougar yodeling about "this is our country" as pics of Rosa Parks and Muhammad Ali appear.

whiteCB

Master
Liverlips said:
It's almost as annoying as that Chevy commercial with the stupid John Cougar yodeling about "this is our country" as pics of Rosa Parks and Muhammad Ali appear.

HAHAHA!!! Oh my god I hate that commercial with a passion. The lyrics to that song are sooooo gay! Oh and I'm sure black people are really big fans of John Cougar Mellemcamp.
smiley5.gif

G

White libs care less about blacks than I do, they are jockeying for position amongst themselves. Remember old John boy married a chick from the whitest thing since the KKK, Victoria's Secret lingerie modeling. And all we want is for white kids to have a fair shot at playing the sports they choose.