Double Standard goes for juveniles too!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=68516

Oddly, duringa rare occasion in which I was listening to Michael Savage (I can only take a few minutes of hisirritating voicebefore I have to turnhim off), he mentioned this story. He also mentioned what a double standard it is and a "new low for CNN" who showed the kids face and name. A 14 year old white kid killed a 15 year old white homo kid, and it was ruled a hate crime.Savage asked whether anyone had ever heard of this being done to a black killer and then said he had never seen it before.
<H2>

A gay 15-year-old teenage boy in Oxnard, California, has been declared brain dead after being shot twice while in class at a junior high school on Tuesday.

Lawrence King, reported to be openly gay with tendencies to attend school in typically "feminine" attire and makeup, remains on a life support machine for the time being due to his family's wishes to donate his organs.

14-year-old Brandon McInerney has been arrested and charged with murder. Ventura County prosecutors have said the murder was a "premeditated hate crime" and McInerney will be charged as an adult.</H2>

Well, hate or not hate (all crimes usually involve some form of hatred), it's still a pretty bad thing to do. I don't feel sorry for any such criminals, or treat them as victims. If the culprit was sane, had no threat to his own life, and did it intentionally, then it's still a serious crime.

Don't get me wrong, I don't support gay acts, lifestyles or behaviors. I'm really doubting all the propaganda that they are genetically predisposed as much I am the PC propaganda that all races are genetically "equal" -- one can't go both ways with genetics and behavior. Some may tend more towards liking the same gender than others, but when it comes to the natural obligation to procreate with the opposite sex, I'm sure even the "gayest" people in the world can get "aroused" enough to do their duty to nature.

I just think shooting some fellow high schooler is going a little overboard -- way overboard.

Now unless there was some covered up weird sodomy or whatever going on here -- that they are leaving out -- I really don't see anyone sane would do this. High school will be over in 3-4 years and you probably won't have to see the "guy" again. It's just not worth it.Edited by: FieldThrower