Don't mess with Kaaba?

j41181

Master
The new and up 'n coming disaster movie "2012" will see (how many times already) many landmarks of Christianity and Western civilization alike face destruction, like:

The White House
The Vatican
and etc...

But... the Kaaba (holiest Islamic landmark) is spared..thanks to the divine powers of the almighty (Allah), or the divine powers of the PC-driven Hollywood screw-heads???

Maybe I should convert to Islam?????

You're call, gentlemen.Edited by: j41181

HA HA HA!! their to late!! we allready demolish the white house!!
smiley20.gif
Edited by: lost

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
The White House should be a universal symbol of white oppression and racial treachory. It means nothing to me. I welcome it's destruction.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
It's simply because if Muslims are shown in a bad light, and their holiest pile of rocks, with their black stone of Allah damaged or destroyed, they will issue fatwahs calling for the deathsof all of the folks connected with the movie. It's simply CYA.

guest301

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
It's simply because if Muslims are shown in a bad light, and their holiest pile of rocks, with their black stone of Allah damaged or destroyed, they will issue fatwahs calling for the deaths of all of the folks connected with the movie.  It's simply CYA.

Solid point. As a Christian that is really into end times bible prophecy my whole life, I am really interested in seeing this movie next week to get a secular perspective on what others see coming down the road. Plus I hear the special effects are worth the price of the ticket.

guest301 said:
Solid point. As a Christian that is really into end times bible prophecy my whole life, I am really interested in seeing this movie next week to get a secular perspective on what others see coming down the road. Plus I hear the special effects are worth the price of the ticket.

I too am very much looking forward to this movie and will be seeing it either Midnight Friday morning or early that afternoon! I like various perspectives on the world ending as well, and I like entertaining action/adventure type flicks. I think it's all bunk, as even from the biblical perspective it says something like we won't know the day or time and that it will come like a thief in the night.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I saw trailers for it the other day, very graphic special effects, if you like that kind of thing you'll like the movie. It shows whole cities collapsing, skyscrapers crashing into each other, bridges and roads breaking, that sort of stuff.

guest301

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
I saw trailers for it the other day, very graphic special effects, if you like that kind of thing you'll like the movie. It shows whole cities collapsing, skyscrapers crashing into each other, bridges and roads breaking, that sort of stuff.

yep and Tidal waves coming over Mountains as a monk looks on and awaits his fate on the last mountain.

I am surprised he didn't compromise and destrot Jerusalem. I could have hit the Wailing wall and the golden dome mosque in one shot - a twofer!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Can you imagine the outrage of the Muslims if the movie showed the destruction of the Dome of the Rock? After all, that's the place (well, constructed on the place) that Muhammad ("peace be upon him" Muslims always say after uttering the "prophets" name) hallucinated about riding a flying ass to.

Bear Backer

Mentor
jaxvid said:

I am not too much into that sort of movie. The last big budget special effects movie I saw was the Lord of the Rings series, which I very much enjoyed. Before that, you would probably have to go all the way back to that movie with Will Smith about Aliens invading earth. Independence day I believe it was? Obviously, I didn't think too much of it since I can't even really positively remember the name or couldn't give an decent synopsis without looking one up on the internet. I look at Lord of the Rings not so much as a big budget special effects movie, as I do a really good story that just happened to have special effects. In all honesty though, if I hadn't read the books as a kid I probably wouldn't have given much of an effort to go see them, since fantastic CG previews don't do much to move me. Call me artsy fartsy, but I generally prefer most low budget independent films to ones that are mass produced by modern Hollywood. Edited by: Bear Backer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The ubiquitous computer generated effects allow movie makers to be lazier and even less logical than before. Most movies are little more than 21st century cartoons with human characters. Too bad the power of movies is unable to be usedas part ofa pro-White cause rather than always in service of an anti-White (or at best "neutral") agenda.

chris371

Mentor
i dont think ive ever paid money to watch a film for its special effects...seems boring to me

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I'd not spend a plug nickel on this movie. I never go see movies for myself any more, as I can't justify wasting extra(fiat) dollars to fund "Hollyweird" for my "entertainment". We'll occasionally take the kids to a movie, but it's rare. We try to keep them active with sports, fishing & other constructive things.

Wristshot

I can hardly wait for this movie to come to a garage sale. Pretty well all movies are retarded propaganda. Last night I saw 30 seconds of a movie where George Clooney had a gun pointed at some other actor and of course he has to walk up to within arms reach of him and the other guy knocked the gun away and they started fighting and I changed the channel. I don't know how many times I have seen that same rediculous scene in other movies. Sorta reminds me the movie commando where Arnold is running across a lawn and dozens of bad guys with machine guns keep firing behind him, as if he can run faster than they can turn their wrists. I'm pretty sure I could have hit him with a rock. I think a funny skit would be to recreate the scene with the machine gun bullits trying to catch up to Arnold and he stops to tie up his shoes and the bullits keep shooting a few inches behind him and then continue to follow him after he is done and starts running again. It's as if directors think movie goers are idiots. Maybe they are right.

Bear Backer

Mentor
Wristshot said:
I can hardly wait for this movie to come to a garage sale. Pretty well all movies are retarded propaganda. Last night I saw 30 seconds of a movie where George Clooney had a gun pointed at some other actor and of course he has to walk up to within arms reach of him and the other guy knocked the gun away and they started fighting and I changed the channel. I don't know how many times I have seen that same rediculous scene in other movies. Sorta reminds me the movie commando where Arnold is running across a lawn and dozens of bad guys with machine guns keep firing behind him, as if he can run faster than they can turn their wrists. I'm pretty sure I could have hit him with a rock. I think a funny skit would be to recreate the scene with the machine gun bullits trying to catch up to Arnold and he stops to tie up his shoes and the bullits keep shooting a few inches behind him and then continue to follow him after he is done and starts running again. It's as if directors think movie goers are idiots. Maybe they are right.

That is pretty much my gripe on most of the big budget Hollywood shoot em ups and action flicks. I understand people like to suspend reality a little bit in their entertainment, but most of these movies just insult my intelligence and I can't understand why most people don't feel the same. It also seems like in especially action movies that go in a series, they get more insulting and fantastic as the series goes along. I really liked the first Rambo movie "First Blood" but after that the series started to get increasingly more silly. Stallone's other big series Rocky had the same problems. I enjoyed Rocky and found myself increasingly dissatisfied as an adult with each one in the series. I never really bothered that much with Arnold's movies. I can't say that I have ever enjoyed a movie he was in. Not even the Terminator.Edited by: Bear Backer

j41181

Master
WWII:
I've seen many movies were Nazis are the villains (as always). There are strangely very few movies were Japanese are depicted as villains.

Vietnam:
So many movies that depict Americans as the actual villains. I think there were only a few that gave them a positive and heroic image.

Post-9/11:
Feels like Vietnam all over again, Americans are the bad guys, not the Muslim Terrorists.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Is it just that the Kaaba isn't mentioned in the movie or is there like an explicit scene where the Kaaba could be destroyed but isn't?

If it's the former, they really have no reason to mention it in the movie cause most people won't even know what it is. On the other hand, if it's the latter, well of course that's sheer propaganda.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
j41181 said:
WWII:
I've seen many movies were Nazis are the villains (as always). There are strangely very few movies were Japanese are depicted as villains.

Vietnam:
So many movies that depict Americans as the actual villains. I think there were only a few that gave them a positive and heroic image.

Post-9/11:
Feels like Vietnam all over again, Americans are the bad guys, not the Muslim Terrorists.

re 9/11...the Neocons & their Globalist Elite ma$ters who orchastrated the false-flag "terrorist" attack are the true enemies & are only portrayed as such in Alex Jones' films, "Loose Change", etc. The Muhammedans are used a patsies to justify the Middle East empire building & service to the Z.O.G.

"Loose Change" - Final Cut

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Bronk

Mentor
Terrorism works:

"We have to all, in the western world, think about this. You can actually let Christian symbols fall apart, but if you would do this with [an] Arab symbol, you would have ... a fatwa, and that sounds a little bit like what the state of this world is. So it's just something which I kind of didn't [think] was [an] important element, anyway, in the film, so I kind of left it out."

-- Roland Emmerich, director of 2012

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Bronk said:
Terrorism works:

"We have to all, in the western world, think about this. You can actually let Christian symbols fall apart, but if you would do this with [an] Arab symbol, you would have ... a fatwa, and that sounds a little bit like what the state of this world is. So it's just something which I kind of didn't [think] was [an] important element, anyway, in the film, so I kind of left it out."

-- Roland Emmerich, director of 2012
Just like I mentioned in an earlier post. Gotta CYA when messing with Islamic symbols lest you have Islamic death warrants issued on you.

guest301

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
Bronk said:
Terrorism works: "We have to all, in the western world, think about this. You can actually let Christian symbols fall apart, but if you would do this with [an] Arab symbol, you would have ... a fatwa, and that sounds a little bit like what the state of this world is. So it's just something which I kind of didn't [think] was [an] important element, anyway, in the film, so I kind of left it out." -- Roland Emmerich, director of 2012
<div></div>Just like I mentioned in an earlier post.  Gotta CYA when messing with Islamic symbols lest you have Islamic death warrants issued on you.

Yes Football Dad, you were right all along on this one, the director's words speak for themselves. Islam is only a religion of peace to those moderate and largely silent muslims who don't strictly follow the Koran. When your lead prophet and founder of your religion(Mohammed) was nothing more than a child molestor and mass murderer, what would you expect.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Yes indeed. And the "peaceful Muslims"? According to the Quran, Allah hates them! Here are just a couple of sample passages for your amusement....

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%">
<T>
<TR =row1 vAlign=top>
<TD =source noWrap>Qur'an 48:11</TD>
<TD>"The desert Arabs who lagged behind [in fighting] will say to you (Muhammad): 'We were engaged in (looking after) our flocks and our families.' We have prepared for them a Blazing Fire!"</TD></TR>
<TR =row2 vAlign=top>
<TD =source noWrap>Qur'an 48:17</TD>
<TD>"There is no blame for the blind, nor is it a sin for the lame, nor on one ill if he joins not in the fighting. But he who retreats, (Allah) will punish him with a painful doom."</TD></TR></T></TABLE>