Don Wassell

G

Don I'm a track and football freak and have been as far back as I can remember. I've never had any problems accepting reality. I'm a white guy, who ran track and played football, and yes the best sprinters and footballers I went up against were black. What is your problem with that reality?

You do accept the fact the best reggae singers are black.......right? So yes we aren't all the same, there are differences and yes some are physical.

sunshine

Mentor
Brutal we do have a problem with your so called "reality" which is why this group was started in the first place. As far as your athletic credentials it means junk when applied to whether one believes blacks are faster etc. or not. The fastest guys in my high school were white. What is your opinion of say hockey playerPavel Bure or soccer player Michael Owen or tennis star Roger Federer? Not to mention Justin Henin-Hardenne who just won her second French Open titlethis morning.You want moves and speed and agility up the ying yang there you go big guy. And they are WHITE!!!!!!!!! I can say a heck of a lot more. And some of the stuff is right in front of your nose. Read the posts. The best athlete in the 2005 NFL draft in terms of speed/size ratio is Matt Jones. One other piece of advice. If you want to be a track star you can't shrivel up and concede inferioritywhen competing against blacks. You gotta believe. Thats reality my friend.

G

sunshine said:
Brutal we do have a problem with your so called "reality" which is why this group was started in the first place. As far as your athletic credentials it means junk when applied to whether one believes blacks are faster etc. or not. The fastest guys in my high school were white. What is your opinion of say hockey playerPavel Bure or soccer player Michael Owen or tennis star Roger Federer? Not to mention Justin Henin-Hardenne who just won her second French Open titlethis morning.You want moves and speed and agility up the ying yang there you go big guy. And they are WHITE!!!!!!!!! I can say a heck of a lot more. And some of the stuff is right in front of your nose. Read the posts. The best athlete in the 2005 NFL draft in terms of speed/size ratio is Matt Jones. One other piece of advice. If you want to be a track star you can't shrivel up and concede inferioritywhen competing against blacks. You gotta believe. Thats reality my friend.

The world I live in has no white sprinter from America ever running a sub10.15. It has every sprintrecord on the books from junior high to world held by black athletes. The top 20 rushers in NFL history are95% black, as are the top wide receivers. Talk to me about all those great white high hurdlers and long jumpers. Want to talk NBA?

The fastest guy to ever come out of my neck of the woods was Lemoore's Tommie Smith. Care to tell me what white sprinter compares to him? So Barry Sanders has a rival in tennis.....hahahaha!!!!

Here ya go give me the white guy who can stand beside......

Carl Lewis

Michael Johnson

Muhammad Ali

Allen Johnson

Shaq

Michael Vick

Mo Greene

Kobe

Edwin Moses

Jimmy Brown

Jerry Rice

Dying to see your list.

Edited by: Brutal

whiteCB

Master
Whats up Black guy(Brutal). Nice to see you got a new screen name. Black people are pretty good at athletics so I'm gonna come up with another list see if you can match this one with black people.

Albert Einstein

Thomas Edison

Alexander Graham Bell

Franklin Roosevelt

Elisha Gray

George Washington

Basically what I'm getting at is black people are not as smart as white people.

sunshine

Mentor
Just to name a few of many. I will stick with men.Jerry West, Mickey Mantle, Kirk Gibson, Bjorn Borg,Lance Alworth, Michael Owen, Bobby Orr, Brian Urlacher,Willie Pep,Don Maynard and Ty Cobb. And there are many more not to mention T&F athletes. By the way a whitewoman won the 100 meters at the 2004 Olympics. Wake Up! And take the blinders off.

G

whiteCB said:
Whats up Black guy(Brutal). Nice to see you got a new screen name. Black people are pretty good at athletics so I'm gonna come up with another list see if you can match this one with black people.

Albert Einstein

Thomas Edison

Alexander Graham Bell

Franklin Roosevelt

Elisha Gray

George Washington

Basically what I'm getting at is black people are not as smart as white people.

I'm not a puppet here, and if you'd like to wager a lifetime ban on it, I'm game. I'm sure the powers that be have access to IP addresses. So you game?

Couldn't care less about that. I'm into sports you can worry smarts.

G

sunshine said:
Just to name a few of many. I will stick with men.Jerry West, Mickey Mantle, Kirk Gibson, Bjorn Borg,Lance Alworth, Michael Owen, Bobby Orr, Brian Urlacher,Willie Pep,Don Maynard and Ty Cobb. And there are many more not to mention T&F athletes. By the way a whitewoman won the 100 meters at the 2004 Olympics. Wake Up! And take the blinders off.

That list was weak, very weak. So the 8 black guys who lined up in the mens 100 meters means nothing? Want to talk about the relays? Want to talk about all those great white American female sprinters? Are you familiar with who holds all the sprint world records?

Here ya go sunshine beat these teamsusing white sprinters.

female 4x1

Evelyn Ashford Marion Jones Flo Jo Wilma Rudolph

men's 4x1

Bob Hayes Donovan Bailey Mo Greene Carl Lewis

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Some list.

female 4x1

Evelyn Ashford
Marion Jones (steroids)
Flo Jo (died from HGH use)
Wilma Rudolph (ancient) Nesterenko would kick her but

men's 4x1

Bob Hayes (old) lots of faster white guys now
Donovan Bailey
Mo Greene (steroids)
Carl Lewis (steroids-big time)

Alist of old timers and cheaters. What a proud group!

speedster

Mentor
I'll tell you something about those black teams,Brutal.STEROIDS,STEROIDS AND MORE STEROIDS.

sunshine

Mentor
First of all I take exception to your comments regarding tennis. Great athleticism is required. And most are in terrific shape. Just check out one of Andre Agassi's training regiments. Most people would collapse half way through. As for my list being weak. Uh, Mickey Mantle perhaps the greatest raw athlete that ever lived or at least in team sports,that qualifies as weak. And the likes of Ty Cobb and Bobby Orr. Come on. These are some of the greatest athletes of all time. It would be wise to raise the level of debate and by dissing the likes of aTy Cobb you havegot to be friggen kidding. And remember the final point about drug use with olympic sprinters has yet to be fully fleshed out so I would not be inclined to list the likes of FloJo etc...so readily.Obviously it seems unkely I could change your mind on the subject but most if not all sports people will tell you say Mickey Mantle was as athletically gifted as it gets.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Brutal said:
sunshine said:
Just to name a few of many. I will
stick with men.Jerry West, Mickey Mantle, Kirk Gibson, Bjorn
Borg,Lance Alworth, Michael Owen, Bobby Orr, Brian Urlacher,Willie
Pep,Don Maynard and Ty Cobb. And there are many more not to mention
T&F athletes. By the way a whitewoman won the 100 meters at
the 2004 Olympics. Wake Up! And take the blinders off.

That list was weak, very weak. So the 8 black
guys who lined up in the mens 100 meters means nothing? Want to talk
about the relays? Want to talk about all those great white American
female sprinters? Are you familiar with who holds all the sprint world
records?

female 4x1

men's 4x1

Why do all the supporters of black athletes post in the NFL forum about sprinters instead of in the track and field section?

There have been plenty of black college sprinters who failed to make it
in the NFL. Football is about more than speed, how many times do we
have to go over this?

sunshine

Mentor
And while I was posting I see Jaxvid and Speedsters posts. Thanks guys for bringing drugs up. Important points to remember.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Carl Lewis (steroids)

Michael Johnson (steroids) Micheal Wariner will be better WITHOUT the steroids

Muhammad Ali (over rated, lost lots of fights--Rockey Marciano was better)

Allen Johnson WHO?

Shaq Good player but Dan Issell was just as prolific a scorer. George Mikan also was his equal

Michael Vick!!!!Vick sucks!!! he is a lousy passer, fumbles a lot, and gets injured. Plently of white players could play "Vick" style QB if not for the caste system: Matt Jones, Eric Crouch, Jim McMahon

Mo Greene (steroids)

Kobe good player, not a Larry Bird who took his team to championships. Also a rapist.

Edwin Moses good runner, I cannot connect him to steroids like the others.

Jimmy Brown: Jim (the wife beater) Brown, good back but Taylor of GB was his equal and guys like John Riggins not far behind.

Jerry Rice: a good receiver, since white players are effectively barred from the position, same as at running back, there are not too many modern day players but Lance Alworth and Don Maynard were easily his equals in another era, not to mention guys like Don Huston and Fred Biletnikoff.

Dying to see your list. You have

G

jaxvid said:
Some list.

female 4x1

Evelyn Ashford
Marion Jones (steroids)
Flo Jo (died from HGH use)
Wilma Rudolph (ancient) Nesterenko would kick her but

men's 4x1

Bob Hayes (old) lots of faster white guys now
Donovan Bailey
Mo Greene (steroids)
Carl Lewis (steroids-big time)

Alist of old timers and cheaters. What a proud group!

Your list was...who?

G

speedster said:
I'll tell you something about those black teams,Brutal.STEROIDS,STEROIDS AND MORE STEROIDS.

You can't be specific there so it's a non issue. To be valid you must have proof and a name otherwise it's simply accusations. With no substance.

G

sunshine said:
First of all I take exception to your comments regarding tennis. Great athleticism is required. And most are in terrific shape. Just check out one of Andre Agassi's training regiments. Most people would collapse half way through. As for my list being weak. Uh, Mickey Mantle perhaps the greatest raw athlete that ever lived or at least in team sports,that qualifies as weak. And the likes of Ty Cobb and Bobby Orr. Come on. These are some of the greatest athletes of all time. It would be wise to raise the level of debate and by dissing the likes of aTy Cobb you havegot to be friggen kidding. And remember the final point about drug use with olympic sprinters has yet to be fully fleshed out so I would not be inclined to list the likes of FloJo etc...so readily.Obviously it seems unkely I could change your mind on the subject but most if not all sports people will tell you say Mickey Mantle was as athletically gifted as it gets.

When you try to compare a tennis player with a great NFL running back as far as agility goes, you will gret nothing but criticism. No tennis player even comes close to Gale Sayers or Barry Sanders. Please don't become cartoonish.

Micky Mantle was not all that. Yes I'm very familiar with him and his legend. Bo Jackson was by far there better(decathlete) athlete. Not even debatable.Edited by: Brutal

G

White Shogun said:
Brutal said:
sunshine said:

That list was weak, very weak. So the 8 black guys who lined up in the mens 100 meters means nothing? Want to talk about the relays? Want to talk about all those great white American female sprinters? Are you familiar with who holds all the sprint world records?

female 4x1

men's 4x1

Why do all the supporters of black athletes post in the NFL forum about sprinters instead of in the track and field section?

There have been plenty of black college sprinters who failed to make it in the NFL. Football is about more than speed, how many times do we have to go over this?

How about these guys who did make it?

Bob Hayes 9.1

Homer Jones 9.3

Ken Burrough 9.4

Willie Gault 10.11

Isacc Curtis 9.3

Mel Gray 9.2

JD Hill 9.3

Travis Williams 9.3

Curtis Dickey 10.11

Deion Sanders 10.27

Herschel Walker 10.23

Johnny Jones 10.26

Mark Duper 9.4

Darrell Greene 10.08

Michael Bennett 10.18

Ollie Matson Oly 400 medalist

Bo Roberson Oly long jump medalist

Ron Brown 10.06

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Brutal you wrote: Your list was...who?

Are you blind as well as stupid?

Carl Lewis= no white equivalent because no white runner gets the good US produced steroids like current black sprinters.

Michael Johnson = Wariner will eclipse him

Muhammad Ali = Marciano, was better

Allen Johnson = sorry I don't know this guy

Shaq = Issell and Mikan

Michael Vick = he sucks but Jones, Couch and McMahon are better

Mo Greene= same as Lewis

Kobe= Larry Bird

Jimmy Brown = Jim Taylor and John Riggins

Jerry Rice = Alworth, Maynard, Hutson, Biletnikoff

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Brutal where did you get those numbers from? It would take hours of research to dig up all those times for different people from different era and sports not to mention distances. You are full of it.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Brutal, you chose to ignore the point of my question, and instead compiled another of your all-time greats list.

The point of my post is, and I quote "Football is about more than speed, how many times do we have to go over this?"

There is more to football than speed.

I've noticed already that you are expert at deflection and answering
questions that are not asked. I didn't say there weren't any black
college sprinters that didn't make it. I said there are college
sprinters who do not make it in the NFL, to illustrate my point that
there is more to playing in the NFL than speed.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Brutal said:
whiteCB said:
Whats up Black guy(Brutal). Nice to see you got a new screen name. .

I'm not a puppet here, and if you'd like to wager a
lifetime ban on it, I'm game. I'm sure the powers that be have
access to IP addresses. So you game?

Couldn't care less about that. I'm into sports you can worry smarts.

Although I don't think you are Black Guy, despite your use of the same
repetitive arguments and machine gun style of posting, , it is possible
that were you and BG one and the same, you simply could have moved,
switched to annother service provider, or routed your browswer to Caste
Football through one of many anonymous ISP routing services.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Brutal said:
Don I'm a track and football freak and have been as far back as I can remember. I've never had any problems accepting reality. I'm a white guy, who ran track and played football, and yes the best sprinters and footballers I went up against were black. What is your problem with that reality?

You do accept the fact the best reggae singers are black.......right? So yes we aren't all the same, there are differences and yes some are physical.

First of all, my last name isn't that hard to spell, especially considering how many times it can be found on this site.
smiley2.gif

Second, from reading your posts, which despite your knowledge of athletes of the past are virtually identical to the other know-nothings that come on this site periodically, you believe blacks are faster, more athletic, better dancers, singers, partyers, and just as smart as whites.In other words blacks are equal to whites in some areas but far betterin most others. What you are, whether you will admit it or not, is a flaming black supremacist. You are so convinced of black superiority that you cannot see or admit that whites could possibly be discriminated against in any setting, whether sports related or not.

You'll find the posters here acknowledging that blacks are good athletes in some sports, and that on average they are faster than the average white. But you acknowledge nothing but black superiority. A lot of statistics+ a closed mind = boring! You'd fit in well over at the Okay Players board. They'll think you're a genius!

G

Don Wassall said:
Brutal said:

First of all, my last name isn't that hard to spell, especially considering how many times it can be found on this site.
smiley2.gif

Second, from reading your posts, which despite your knowledge of athletes of the past are virtually identical to the other know-nothings that come on this site periodically, you believe blacks are faster, more athletic, better dancers, singers, partyers, and just as smart as whites.In other words blacks are equal to whites in some areas but far betterin most others. What you are, whether you will admit it or not, is a flaming black supremacist. You are so convinced of black superiority that you cannot see or admit that whites could possibly be discriminated against in any setting, whether sports related or not.

You'll find the posters here acknowledging that blacks are good athletes in some sports, and that on average they are faster than the average white. But you acknowledge nothing but black superiority. A lot of statistics+ a closed mind = boring! You'd fit in well over at the Okay Players board. They'll think you're a genius!

Don I apologize about the name ....sorry!

Don save the "know nothing " for somebody else, I think as time goes on you'll find that statement very comical. I think I have the hang as far as what is going on here........trust me!

You can say anything you want to say, it does not change the reality of the situation. That reality has Jesse Owens, Carl Lewis, Muhammad Ali, Shaq, Jimmy Brown, Jerry Rice, Michael Jordan far overshadowing any white athletes in the same sport/position. It has nothing to do with anything other than the fact they are the best athletes. Now if ya want to kid yourself that's your business. Right now you have me convinced you honestly are not all that up on what it takes to be a great athlete. I however will not go the "know nothing" route.Edited by: Brutal

Bart

Hall of Famer
[QUOTE Black people are pretty good at athletics so I'm gonna come up with another list see if you can match this one with black people. Albert Einstein Thomas Edison Alexander Graham Bell Basically what I'm getting at is black people are not as smart as white people.[/QUOTE]

White CB, why did you bring up the matter of intelligence? That was pretty low blow. It's a lot more fun debating trivial aspects of life, such as who runs faster or who jumps higher or who can lift more weight. A black, brown, white or whatever colored person are in the scope of things relatively similar. In fact a gorilla, lion, elephant, cheetah and other lower forms of life can outperform the most gifted human in terms of physical abilities.

If blacks wanted to bethe leading scientists, inventors, thinkers and geniuses of the world, they could be... but... just aren't interested in those things at this point intime or for the last six thousand years.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
[/QUOTE]

Don I apologize about the name ....sorry!

Don save the "know nothing " for somebody else, I think as time goes on you'll find that statement very comical. I think I have the hang as far as what is going on here........trust me!

You can say anything you want to say, it does not change the reality of the situation. That reality has Jesse Owens, Carl Lewis, Muhammad Ali, Shaq, Jimmy Brown, Jerry Rice, Michael Jordan far overshadowing any white athletes in the same sport/position. It has nothing to do with anything other than the fact they are the best athletes. Now if ya want to kid yourself that's your business. Right now you have me convinced you honestly are not all that up on what it takes to be a great athlete. I however will not go the "know nothing" route.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for making my point about your closed mind. You listed seven athletes. Two sprinters, a boxer, two basketball players and two football players, as "proof" that blacks are superior athletes because these seven "far overshadow any white athletes in the same sport/position."

Let's assume for the sake of arguing that Ali "far overshadowed" Marciano and Jordan "far overshadowed" Bird and Shaq "far overshadowed" George Mikan, etc. What of the hundreds of other sports where the black presence is non-existent or virtually so? Is Wayne Gretzky proof of white athletic supremacy? After all he "far overshadowed any black athletes in the same sport/position"?

How about Pete Sampras? Steffi Graf and Martina Navratilova? How about Joe Montana and Johnny Unitas? What about weight lifting and power lifting? Wrestling? Golf (or is the presence of one part-black golfer also proof of black supremacy)? What about the whites who won sprints and jumping medals at the '04 Olympics? What about the zero medals won by blacks at the most recent Winter Olympics and the miniscule overall total of medals won by blacks at the Athens Summer Games?

Blacks are far overshadowed in the vast majority of sports.By any objective standardthat makes them inferior athletes, eh?Edited by: Don Wassall