Dolphins Cut Hartline

davidholly

Mentor
Pack of goddamn idiots they are. I look forward to the Patriots continuing to dominate the division.

woody39

Mentor
Hopefully the pats pick him up, we have nothing outside of Edelman, Amendola and a half decent season last year from Lafell. Dobson and Boyce drafted in 2013 have been major busts!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Can't say I'm surprised by this development. Seeing how Miami inexplicably phased him out last year, by pandering to the overrated primadonna Mike Wallace with high amounts of targets and peppering rookie Jarvis Landry, the writing was on the wall. Never before have I seen a receiver coming off of back to back thousand yard seasons "caste" aside so quickly. Then again the Caste System never fails to surprise when it comes to screwing over Whites.

Rabidly racist Rabbi.....I mean Roto world, seems to think he could go to the Browns and start. Hartline is from Canton Ohio and played at Ohio St. The Browns are also terribly thin at receiver. This move makes so much sense, I'm almost positive it won't happen. After all, the NFL is like Bizarro World when it comes to logic and common sense.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
What a dumb move. You don't win by getting rid of good players.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Decent Bleacher Report article on Hartline. Whether he'll get another chance to start is the question. Probably not but it's still possible. A lot of the mostly mindless commenters after the article think the Patriots will sign him.

Too bad Brian hasn't scored more TDs. That's definitely his biggest negative and makes it easy for the DWFs to claim the former high school and Ohio State track star is "slow." Even last year when he was mostly a decoy, I remember him getting tackled at the 1 yard line once, and another time a TD was taken away on a penalty against the Miami offense.

Brian Hartline No Superstar, but WR Has Plenty to Offer NFL Teams

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...uperstar-but-wr-has-plenty-to-offer-nfl-teams

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Mike tannenbaum is part of the dolphins front office now. I am sure he had something to do with cutting hartline instead of the overrated malcontent wallace.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
They cut Gibson too. I have a feeling Hartline will end up a Brown!

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
For almost an entire season Tannahill to Hartline was looking like an unstoppable caste busting force. Something HAD to be done to fix this potential record setting White duo.

If teams were trying to win they would play the best players. Since teams dont play the best players its simple math to conclude with certainty that winning is not at the top of the to do list. IF winning is not what they are concerned with WHAT are they concerned with? Of course WE know, but the average moron cant do simple math.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Here we go, right on cue. From Anti-White World:

The Miami Herald reports the Patriots have "shown interest" in free agent Brian Hartline. Hartline is not an exciting name, but is a competent target on the outside. That's something the Patriots have made a habit of lacking. Hartline is visiting the Texans on Thursday, and has also drawn interest from the Bears and Browns.

I also found this article, "Could Brian Hartline Spell the End for Brandon Marshall in Chicago." All the commenters roar with mocking laughter at the idea: http://beargoggleson.com/2015/03/04/brian-hartline-spell-end-brandon-marshall-chicago/

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
So far I've heard Texans, Brown's Patriots, and Bears all as possible landing spots. Yes received more interest than we expected!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
So far I've heard Texans, Brown's Patriots, and Bears all as possible landing spots. Yes received more interest than we expected!

The media is saying the only team that Hartline can go to and start is the Browns. According to them, on the Bears he's a 3rd or 4th receiver at best. You can't make this stuff up.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The media is saying the only team that Hartline can go to and start is the Browns. According to them, on the Bears he's a 3rd or 4th receiver at best. You can't make this stuff up.

Just like last year when no one wanted Edelman due to his skin color. All he did this season was become one of the premiere playmakers in the game.

Hartline is a perfect number 2 Wr. Horseface should sign him in Denver but won't.

Here we go, right on cue. From Anti-White World:

The Miami Herald reports the Patriots have "shown interest" in free agent Brian Hartline. Hartline is not an exciting name, but is a competent target on the outside. That's something the Patriots have made a habit of lacking. Hartline is visiting the Texans on Thursday, and has also drawn interest from the Bears and Browns.

I also found this article, "Could Brian Hartline Spell the End for Brandon Marshall in Chicago." All the commenters roar with mocking laughter at the idea: http://beargoggleson.com/2015/03/04/brian-hartline-spell-end-brandon-marshall-chicago/
If the Patriots seem to lack a talented outside threat year after year,. why do they keep wining the Super Bowl and getting far into the playoffs year after year?

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
If the Patriots seem to lack a talented outside threat year after year,. why do they keep wining the Super Bowl and getting far into the playoffs year after year?

Yes, it's as if Julian Edelman never existed.

Tannehill17

Mentor
I hope he goes to the Patriots and kills the Fins.