Does he have tight hips?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
If only whites didn't have such tight hips. We can't run, jump and we have very little strength. I guess they forgot to tell Damien Walters. Lol. Check out this video guys. I have seen many people do Russian Climbing(name for this sport), but I have never seen anyone as good as he is. Wow. NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE HIS SUPER HERO TALENTS. He is from another planet. Mad respect for this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MeiwLLZjDo&feature=fvhl Edited by: white lightning

The Hock

Master
Dude's feeling his Wheaties that's for sure. Climbing the pole like that and bouncing up those walls was crazy. I wouldn't have guessed it could be done that way.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Amazing video. I wonder what the reaction would be if someone posted that video on blackathlete.com!

Alpha Male

Mentor
guest301 said:
Amazing video. I wonder what the reaction would be if someone posted that video on blackathlete.com!

Someone might just have to try
smiley2.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
If he'd been born in the U.S. he'd have an outside shot of being a backup safety in the NFL.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Alpha Male said:
guest301 said:
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div>Someone might just have to try
smiley2.gif
</div>

smiley2.gif
If I knew how, I would post it myself.

Riddlewire

Master
Love the comment left by someone:
I take it he and Gravity aren't close friends at this point....

Regarding the video, I've seen clips of Eastern European kids doing this same stuff (although less advanced). Seems to be a popular pastime.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Wow, this is completely INCREDIBLE. The guys vertical must be a near world record (48 inches?). Can you imagine trying to get away from this guy- if you were a criminal and he was a cop lol. He's like a loose hipped Robo Cop!

WL, great title for the thread by the way. I actually wonder if some DWFs are still debating it.
smiley36.gif
Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins