Do you think the election process and vote-counting is manipulated?

In the thread on this forum concerning the referendum for Scottish independence, the user werewolf has hypothesized that the referendum will be fixed towards a "no" vote because of corporate, continental, or ideological interests.

I have to admit I've personally always been highly skeptical of the election process where I live in Ontario, Canada both at the provincial and federal level. At the provincial level we have a lesbian Premier who recently "won" an election which is strange because she is terrible and I can't imagine anyone actually voting for her. It seems like the election was fixed because she is a lesbian and liberals are trying to normalize gays to everyone else.

I've voted several times here in Canada and it never looks very secure to me. The votecounters always seem to be women (probably lesbians or feminists) and it seems like it would be very easy to throw away certain votes or be selective in which votes are counted.

My questions:

- Do you think elections and votecounting are manipulated where you live?

- Would it be possible to manipulate elections and votecounting?

- Realistically what sort of measures are in place to prevent fraud or manipulation of votecounting? And certainly there must be ways around these measures?

Last edited:

referendum

Mentor
A good way to stop this is to have paper ballots, and public counting of ballots like in the UK. One time I worked a primary election in California in the 1980's. The big battle was the the GOP US senate nomination, and the two top candidates were Ed Zschau and Mike Antonivich. Zschau was the liberal establishment choice, and Antonivich was running as a more conservative candidate. When the polls closed we stacked all the punched card ballots from the precinct into a nice orderly pile. At this point I had the opportunity to take a quick random glance at many ballots, focusing on the senate portion of the ballots.
IIRC, what I saw did actually roughly match the overall vote in the county, with Zschau winning handily. I specifically looked at this race because I knew the establishment forces wanted Zschau to win the nomination.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
vote_fraud.jpg

Last edited:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
My questions:

- Do you think elections and votecounting are manipulated where you live?

- Would it be possible to manipulate elections and votecounting?

- Realistically what sort of measures are in place to prevent fraud or manipulation of votecounting? And certainly there must be ways around these measures?

I've worked as a poll watcher many years ago. White people generally have scrupulously fair elections with the ballot treated like the holy sacrament. I'm sure that's not true everywhere where undoubtedly some crooked people change the numbers.

I believe black election districts are notoriously dishonest, and proud of it. I think any large urban area will be able to add tens of thousands of votes to the Democrap candidate. For Republicons to win an election in a state where there are large concentrations of blacks they have to win huge majorities of votes in the white areas.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Speaking of voting, have you ever wondered what political party your friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers are registerd as? Go to this great website (which chronicles all registered voters in the U.S.) and type in their name under “Voter or Email Search”

http://www.politicalstrategies.com/VoterIndex.aspx

All my information is correct. My age, my address, the date that I first registered, and my political party (Independent).

Jaxvid said:
I believe black election districts are notoriously dishonest, and proud of it. I think any large urban area will be able to add tens of thousands of votes to the Democrap candidate. For Republicons to win an election in a state where there are large concentrations of blacks they have to win huge majorities of votes in the white areas.

Yes, I also believe that all urban areas are cheating, and not just ones that are crawling with Negroes and Hispanics, but the precious few “white majority” cities such as Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Wichita, Omaha, and areas in New England are hubs of Marxism.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Thrashen - That thing says I'm registered with the Partido Nacional Fascista, which is correct.

They used paper ballots in Scotland which is much harder to play tricks with than the total scam computer machines they use here for their mock elections, computer machines owned and operated by an Israeli company, and then the pre-programmed results are deprogrammed in private, and they tell you which of their two hand picked Zionist banker lawyer Skull 'n Bonesmen won their phony election on their computerized projections on your Jewish owned and operated tv set, usually before you even waddle out of the voting booth where you cast your make believe vote, and some jerk slapped a "I'm proud to have voted" sticker on you on the way out.

I agree that with the paper ballots in Scotland and the big disparity it would have been hard to fake, but there were reports of skullduggery. I saw one photo of yes votes checked off ballots but they were stacked on the no votes table, and then they said a fire broke out before it could be investigated. The London bankers definitely didn't want to lose the oil revenue from Scotland, nor all the extra cannon fodders for all the new fun wars they have planned.

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"I believe black election districts are notoriously dishonest, and proud of it. "

They had blacks right on their tv bragging about voting multiple times for Soetoro! They had blacks with rifles standing by the voting booths with rifles to keep away white people! Is anyone in the occupational government or the enemy owned mass media even interested? They are not.

Last edited:

Matra2

Master
I saw one photo of yes votes checked off ballots but they were stacked on the no votes table, and then they said a fire broke out before it could be investigated.

The YES campaign dismissed that:

https://twitter.com/YesDundee/status/512750627626049536

Of course, a favourite source of the Putinistas, Russia Today, has claimed the referendum did not meet international standards:

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/sep/19/russia-calls-foul-scottish-referendum

As all good Russia Firsters know there is a free and fair way to hold a referendum:

big.jpg

poster.JPG

werewolf

Hall of Famer
The YES campaign dismissed that...

No they didn't. See even the comments under that Twitter thing you posted. And there's more coming in. See the Scotland thread.

Reminds me of the film the late Collier brothers made called "Votescam". They snuck their cameras into the place where the votes were being counted (that was before the total scam computers) and they filmed the nice League of Women Voters ladies punching out the vote cards, and then security threw them out.

Quote attributed to Stalin:

"The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."