Dick Vitale is a cancer

sunshine

Mentor
Vitale is a horror show and arguably the single most anti-caste announcer to ever come down the pike. He certainly is one of the pioneers of white athletic abilitybashing. He has evolved over the years just like BillyPacker and many others to the point that athleticism--speed, jumping and quickness are soley black traits. Listening to him the past couple of nights doing KY-FL and Duke-NC he gets worse each year. The man makes me sick and his toady announcing partners are no better. I would like to find a way to remove this classless JERK from the airwaves. Here is Dick handing out a compliment to a white player--ie; Shavlick Randolph-" he offers size". That is the kind of athletic compliments white players get from Vitale. The guy has been making money on race baiting for yearsand I for one can't take it anymore. ESPN laps him up.They renewed his fat contract. What a joke.

JD074

Master
He has evolved over the years just like Billy Packer and many
others to the point that athleticism--speed, jumping and
quickness are soley black traits.

And they've become the most important traits because
they're considered black traits. Like I said in another thread,
whatever is black is good and whatever is white is far more
negligible, at best. Just imagine how white players would get
roasted if they were the "high flyer," "above the rim" slam
dunkers, and blacks were the fundamentally sound, "blue collar
workers," good shooters and passers, coachable, good
teammates, little ego, commit much fewer crimes, etc. The
media would prefer the blacks either way.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Very well put, JD. And if it were the other way around, the NBA would be about 20 percent "high flyers" (whites in the role reversal), and 80 percent fundamentally sound, coachable types, etc. (blacks). It's a rigged game, with the media playing the all-important role as enforcer of the rules. Same with football and the few other sports where blacks have a presence.

I have never listened to him in all his slavish pro-black glory, simply because as soon as I hear the sound of his voice annoucing a game I change the channel! Having to hear him yell on Sports Center highlights is more than enough for me. He's a loud-mouth, obnoxious buffoon -- all it takes is a few seconds to figure that out.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Sometimes,I will put on the radio as I watch a game.He
really can be quite annoying.For him to not give Reddick
his due,is insane!We all need to mute Mr.Hairclub for men.

Deacon

Guru
Dick Vitale is a cancer and hislack of respectfor the white race is certainly apparent.

I recall watching ESPN classic one afternoon showinga game in the '80s between Duke and some of other team. Can't remember the white player he was referring to but Vitale said that "He didn't have white man's disease." Now the player in question was athletic as all the other players on the court but apparently being athletic is terribly foreign to the average white man. When he said that I just looked blankly at the screen in bewilderment thinking to myself what a dumb SOB he is. Now given, I was watching ESPN Classic showing a game back in the '80s but I doubt his self-hating white views have changed much.

Dickie V is a former coach and, as such, he suffers from the
paternalism that seems to infect every coach's mind. I cannot
tell you how many high school coaches I know who say things like "I
love these kids [ed. "kids" is a euphemism for "blacks"]; they'll do
anything for you" or "I love making a difference in their lives" or
"they need a positive male role model in their lives."

Seriously, I think these guys actually get off on the notion of a pack
of thugs idolizing them, calling them "coach," showing them some
deference and respect, etc. Of all of the forms of life on this
planet, the White coach (in most cases) is among the lowest. And
when these morons retire and become announcers/commentators, you get
something like Dickie V. "HE'S A PRIME-TIME HATER, BAY-BEEEEEEEE!"

Bart

Hall of Famer
Southern Knight said:
"HE'S A PRIME-TIME HATER, BAY-BEEEEEEEE!"

Vitale is certainly one of the most contemptible of the long list of Kosher broadcasters who mercilessly belittle whites.Edited by: Bart

sunshine said:
Vitale is a horror show and arguably the single most anti-caste announcer to ever come down the pike. He certainly is one of the pioneers of white athletic abilitybashing. He has evolved over the years just like BillyPacker and many others to the point that athleticism--speed, jumping and quickness are soley black traits. Listening to him the past couple of nights doing KY-FL and Duke-NC he gets worse each year. The man makes me sick and his toady announcing partners are no better. I would like to find a way to remove this classless JERK from the airwaves. Here is Dick handing out a compliment to a white player--ie; Shavlick Randolph-" he offers size". That is the kind of athletic compliments white players get from Vitale. The guy has been making money on race baiting for yearsand I for one can't take it anymore. ESPN laps him up.They renewed his fat contract. What a joke.

smiley36.gif