Desean Jackson

bigunreal

Mentor
As could have easily been predicted, Redskins' putrid owner Dan Snyder outbid....well, apparently no one, but he has given a bloated contract to yet another "troubled" player, WR Desean Jackson.

I saw a bit of the Skippy and Steven A. show today, and they were reacting to recent comments from the erudite Stanford grad Richard Sherman. I confess I have no interest in anything this buffoon says, but from their discussion, it appears as if Mr. Sherman was upset at the criticism Jackson received, and compared it to....no suspense here- Riley Cooper.

Skippy showed again why he is one of the most anti- white PC adherents in an industry full of them, as he slammed the Eagles for not cutting Cooper, and basically declared that saying a bad word was far worse than fraternizing with cold-blooded gangsters, perhaps even being one himself.

Rotoworld, mildly criticizing the Jackson deal, noted that this tiny, overrated, "troubled" player's average salary is some $700,000 more per season than Eric Decker got from the Jets. Just another reminder of what a brain-dead, career-killing move Decker made by choosing the worst possible team for him, at a significantly below-market contract.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Ironically, it was against Dan “Super Jewâ€￾ Synder’s Redskins in which the “Tooth Pick Gansterâ€￾ first flashes the “Cripsâ€￾ hand sign…

desean-jackson-crips-deangelo-hall.jpg

And several other times...

desean-jackson-crips-snoop-dogg.jpg

desean-jackson-crips.jpg

0310-niphussle-instagram-3.jpg

Voila_Capture-2014-03-28_11-53-17_AM.jpg

desean-jackson-crips.jpg

Voila_Capture-2014-03-28_11-55-50_AM.jpg