Demographics

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "White populations are declining across US."

As the census numbers have been coming in, I've been looking a little bit at state population trends since 1970. One thing that strikes me is that when you look at the white population, several states are on a continuous losing streak.

For example â€" New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Illinois combined have lost 6 million whites in the last 40 years.

Mostly, the states losing whites are in the rust belt, and those gaining whites are in the sun belt. That is nothing new. But I wonder to what extent these population changes result in a state being "red"Â￾ or "blue"Â￾ politically.

During 2000-2010, so large was California's white decline, that California's 3 neighboring states saw a white population increase less than California's white decline.

On the other hand, North Carolina's white increase over the last 40 years has been fairly consistent at around 600,000 per decade. A few other states, such as Georgia, Utah, Tennessee (and presumably South Carolina, but no data yet) are also doing well under the circumstances.

http://cofcc.org/2011/03/white-populations-are-declining-across-us/

Interesting that Whites are on the moving to areas that are more "conservative" and very likely there is in reality a very strong racial element involved. Of course, when liberals flee the nonwhite invasion they will head to liberal White majority areas like the Pacific Northwest. For like minded people generally flock to areas with other like minded people. "Conservatives" to "conservative" areas, liberals to liberal areas. Like goes to like both in racial and politics. Some nonwhite parasites will follow the Whites for that is where the wealth is.

What is interesting is that our people are falling into defensive areas.Many Whites who would vow and declare that they are not "racist" flee to other Whites when the nonwhites invade.The hope of protecting the White race is not in propaganda but in our people instinct to seek out their own kind.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

white is right

Hall of Famer
I thought "Whites" have had their demographics boosted by the patriation dubious Latinos to the demorgraphic fold? I mean if the US government has their way American will forever be majority White, yet the average American will be getting darker and darker and resembling a more ethnic versions of George Hamilton or the cast from Jersey Shore....:tongue::dizzy::thumbdown:

referendum

Mentor
The white birth % of the US as a whole has been holding steady over the last few years due to the great recession, I believe, which has led to a significant decline in the hispanic birth rate. If the "jobless recovery" continues as it is, whites may continue to hold up better demographically than originally projected. Basically the jobless recovery is discouraging to the hispanic baby boom, and that accounts for the modest demographic gains whites have made in the birth rate %.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Illegal (hispanic) immigration has slowed during these bad economic times, which is the main reason why the projections of when Whites will no longer be 50% of the population keep getting pushed back. The latest estimate I have seen is 2050. Our fertility rate is still too low though, which isn't surprising considering that we are waiting longer than ever before to get married (if we even get married). Yes, an increasing number of Whites are having children out of wedlock, but not enough to push our fertility rate up. The number of White married women between the ages of 40-44 who have never had children is also at an all-time high. In so many areas of our lives Whites are going to have to experience a paradigm shift before our situation improves.

Last edited:

Kaptain

Master
Well George W. Bush just gave a huge plug speech in favor of immigration. The Republican Party must be completely abandoned. It's a ruse.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The Republican Party must be completely abandoned. It's a ruse.

I figured that out in 2004 and haven't looked back. Yes, the phony two party system is in reality two wings of the same bird.

Bronk

Mentor
After the United States conquered Mexico in the 1840s, the great Southern philosopher John C. Calhoun warned we not try to integrate Mexico into the nation because the mestizo population was incapable of upholding the founding ideas of the Republic (limited government, individual rights, etc.).

What a sage Calhoun was.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Very true, Bronk. One of the most reviled statesmen in U.S. history, but he was right on so many issues. Too bad the South didn't listen to him sooner regarding secession and the growing power of the North.

devans

Mentor
We tend to measure success by the house you live in, your car, your job, your wife or girlfriend etc.
How do we measure success in animals? Its simple. Birth rates, survival rates, pouplations.
Look at Kosova for example
Majority Christain Serb up to 19th Centuary
Mostly Muslim Albanians were 60% of population in 1931 (wikipedia)
Today Serbs are 4% of population.
This happened because Albanian women had more children, and had them at a younger age. No war or conquest required - the conflict in the nineties was just the nail in the coffin of serbian Kosova. The war had already been won in the bedroom and the nursery.
Its going to be the same in the USA, and eventually in western europe, until we value children as much as money, cars, careers etc. You can have both.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Demographics - Interesting subject. For the last two days, I went to an OSHA (the worst two days I've spent in fifty years or so) course up in NYC and had to take my old train (#7) from Manhattan to Qns (4 trips - there and back). Me and the guy I went with were absoultely the only White people on the train. Then again, we didn't see and swarthy or black face the four times we took the ferry from Jersey to Manhattan.

Tom Iron...