Danny Epstein

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I think he'll be an RB too if he goes to CMU. The article under his profile mentions two of the Chippewas' RBs, so I'm guessing they offered him at the position.

White Power

Mentor
Does it matter that he may be Jewish. I almost did not post about him fearing retrobution by some on the board.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
No, not everyone on the board hates Jews WP, most like me do not hate Jews, but just don't like the secular ACLU type Jews who are part of the power structure of the corrupt U.S legal system and media and espouse hypocrisy, feminism, double standards in criminal prosecutions and anti-white, anti-white Christian propaganda.

There are lots of non Jews that are part of the problem as well, but it seems like a lot of the most "influential" contributors to the problem are Jewish. My parents have a few Jewish friends who are nice people, one of them is a misguided liberal, but at least he's not a radical and actually is somewhat politically incorrect at times. Another Jewish man my parents are friends with just recently converted to Catholicism and has always been a pro-life conservative. I have one friend I still talk to from college who is Jewish and he is a moderate for Canada, which means liberal in the U.S and is a good guy. He speaks his mind and will look out for people he respects and avoids people he doesn't like, he's a peacemaker type.

Getting back to the main point, a Jewish athlete who has white skin will be looked at as a white athlete by the caste system (ie. see the non drafting and caste talk about Duke's most important player Jon Scheyer from the caste media, NBA scouts etc.)