Dan"WeAll Be The Same"Patrick

LabMan

Mentor
Today on the Dan Patrick show we were advised that Colts running back Dominic Rhodes was arrested for your "run of the mill"DUI,and was traveling 81 mph in a 55 mph zone.
He then told us that Colts W/R Dallas Clark was ejected from a girls basketball game,for disputing calls by an official.One story,in my opinion,led seamlessly into the other,maybe leading some to believe that both offenses carried the same weight.

He then moved on to the Tom Brady story about the pregnancy of Brady's ex-girlfriend,and then mentioned the name of NBA player Shawn Kemp,who has had "a few Brady experiences" and,in my mind,subliminally linked the two events,intimating that we are all human!

Freedom

Mentor
Fathering a child out of wedlock really isn't necessarily a bad thing unless it is against your religion. Even then, it is probable fixable. As long as the kid grows up in a solid home with a good family, what harm is done? He'll/She'll have a model for a mom and Tom Brady for a dad. What better genes could there be?

Triad

Mentor
Of all the illegitimacies in pro sports, Brady and Lienart's are Sportscenter worthy?
smiley5.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Are any children born in wedlock anymore? Isn't the divorce rate 100% as well as the illegitamcy rate?

Oh, except for gay married couples of course.
smiley5.gif

Anyway lots of guys father children before getting married. It's what happens next that matters.

Deus Vult

Mentor
Brady has been involved with this lady for a couple years, and she "accidentally" gets pregnant. They are both well above majority age.

Tom Brady is no Shawn Kemp.

Weltner

Guru
Lance Alworth said:
How many illegitimate kids did Shawn Kemp have

Exactly -

Bad enough when Whites do that,
WORSE when it's blacks - ALWAYS,as they prove over

and over
and over
and over
and over.....
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
LabMan, I happened to have Patrick on and heard him say that stuff today, too. He led in to it by stating, "It's been all bad news for the Colts of late," then giving, as you wrote, "the sameweight" to what happened to Clark and Rhodes.

The media clowns must give thanks every night to their god (who I assume is Tiger Woods) that Bengals o-lineman Eric Steinbach got that boating DUI last summer, so that his pictureforevermore can and willbe includedevery time there's amontage of arrested black Bengals (who wereall accused offar more serious offenses.)

Also, we hear repeatedly about how9 Bengals have been arrestedover the past year, but never about how the Chargers are nipping at their heels with 8 arrested (all black). That's typical of how the media sugarcoats black criminality by only giving a small part of the bigger picture. Edited by: Don Wassall

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
wow, Don! i didn't know that about the Bengals... i hadn't heard a thing about it.

what else is there to say, you hit the nail on the head.
smiley5.gif