Cutest baby in America

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
More multicultural BS foisted on us by the cultural Marxists.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I knew the Gerber baby look was out. But why does every choice have to be a double entendre?

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Dear god, why does absolutely everything have to fall in line with quotas / AA / PC?

The New World Order is either very stupid for attempting to so quickly "transform" all things involving culture (simultaneously)....or they're incredibly arrogant. Whatever, the "master script" is working like a charm among the android "target audience."

The fact that the "world's cutest baby"Â￾ is "coincidentally"Â￾ a turd-baby, adopted by a white couple so eager to please their masters, is a little too perfect.

Can you imagine allowing your wife to take a black child (even adopted) into public places (or your own home) as her / your own? The world has never seen a race possessing idiocy on this magnitude. If natural ethnocentric thoughts are officially hate crimes"¦.then consider me a guilty-as-sin hate criminal.

Taco, I think Bart is "actually getting mad over this" because veterans of the Big Game see the obvious patterns in their labyrinth of lies. Back when the psychological revolution began (way before my time), I can imagine white men sitting back and allowing "trivial" things like "World Cutest Baby" to be scripted and saying "haha, this means nothing anyway, let them have it." Walls are built stein um stein, friend.Edited by: Thrashen

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Good assessment Thrashen! This contrived cultural Marxist marketing seems "trivial" at first glance, but is just another dagger thrown at White, Christian, traditional American & Western culture! Of course the "winner" was going to be a minoooority, & the icing of the (PC) cake (of crapola) was having race traitor "parents"! There's thousands of needy White orphans across the globe, who need loving parents...that's why it sickens me to see these weak-minded, "White guilt" stricken, bed-wetters trying to ape the Hollyweird pinko trend of adopting pooooor minority children (ala arch-heathens "Brangelina" & Madonna).
smiley7.gif

P.S. - My youngest son (17 mos) is 10x "cuter" than most of these kids including the "winner"!
smiley2.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Thrashen hits the nail on the head once again!
smiley20.gif

GWTJ

Mentor
The judges said he had somthing none of the other kids had. I'm not sure exactly what they were referring to but the kid does have a mustache.
smiley5.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:
The fact that the "world's cutest baby"Â￾ is "coincidentally"Â￾ a turd-baby, adopted by a white couple so eager to please their masters, is a little too perfect.

Indeed it is Thrashen, but the average murican will take the bait, hook, line and sinker.

Deacon

Guru
It's interesting to see that the baby on the magazine cover has his hair covered. I guess they didn't want to show off his nappy hair.

StarWars

Mentor
He isn't even the cutest baby I've seen today. Not to sound like a child molestor but 90% of the time the cutest baby will be a caucasion female baby with big blue eyes. Maybe I shouldn't have added my two cents but just throwing that out there...

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Although I always wanted a large family, I never really paid attention to kids/babies until we had our kids. It sounds corny, but having children really does change your prospective on life/priorities, etc.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

One thing I have heard from people who try not to feel racist is to say that black and/or mixed race babies and kids are very cute, the best looking, etc. When it comes to mixed kids, I've heard unscientific nonsense like "they have a broader cross-section of genes so they get the best of both sides." Well, then couldn't it reason that they could also get the worst of both sides? Or that both of those attributes just as easily could cross each other out? I mean, when I studied plant biology we usually got results like that, mixed not superior.

I think people say this as a way to make mixed kids feel like they fit in, like obviously it's weird being mixed race, but the plus side is you're more attractive! In reality though I have seen some freakish looking mixed kids before. I used to sit idly when people spewed forth this bunk, but now I just remind them "what are you talking about? I've seen really ugly mixed race kids. Come to think of it, I've seen attractive and unattractive whits, blacks, and mixed race. There's no way being mixed race makes you more attractive!"

People want to come up with unscientific folk legends all the time based on anecdotal evidence in support, and ignoring contrary evidence. But, it's all just an effort to make everything black, Hispanic, Asian, etc. GOOD, and everything that's white bland and mediocre. I somewhat take it as a badge of honor, that we are so looked up to that they feel the need to do this to bring us down!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Most mulattos are horse-faced with NO facial bone-structure to speak of. They usually have a "non-existant" jaw! They are recognized as freaks by both blacks and Whites, which shouldn't surprise anyone.

Leona Lewis, who was just punched "by a fan" - is your typical horse-faced mulatress. I've seen her feature Whiteys' in some of her music videos, but only a DERANGED White "man" would be with her. Whites must SHUN these mulatto abominations. Nature will NEVER be touchy-feely, and I refuse to be touchy-feely when it comes to White survival.

I'd rather the media promote caucasian Pakistanis and Indians, but no, they'd rather over-saturate the airwaves with one "magical" mulatto after another. CLEARLY, there's an AGENDA!!

Have any of you seen "Wendy Williams?" "She" is SCARYYYYYYY... Happy Halloween

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Deadlift is Wendy Williams half white? She has almost three pounds of makeup on her face. She shouldn't be allowed out in public.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Genetically, she might be!

I wasn't trying to say that she has a White parent... because I doubt that!!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Yes she may have some white in her. I wasn't able to find any evidence of a white parent that's why I was asking. Not only is she ugly she is racist as well.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
She must be a "conflicted racist"... because I've seen her LUST after White men from shows like Lost/One Tree Hill/Gossip Girl.

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

You have NO CHANCE, honey!!!!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I can't stand looking at that hag, but I turned it to that channel one day and they were showing a picture of a guy from Gossip Girl (or one of those shows) and she was going crazy for the Ivory man.

Her show is shown on one of the main TV channels and also on BET!