CSI

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
While watching an episode of CIS: Las Vegas, I was got to see the young white CSI, Greg, get upbraided by the black CSI, Warrick, for being slovenly and professionally unpreprared to conduct a crime scene investigation.

Greg showed up at the scene in T-shirt and tennis shoes, spiked hair, with his gear thrown haphardly in the trunk of his car.

Warrick, on the other hand, was dressed in the typical CSI uniform, and his crime scene kit(s) and gear were organized beautifully in the back of his SUV, stowed away with labels in sealed plastic containers, appropriately sterilized, with nary an item out of place.

I know the majority of characters on the show are white, and more than capable, so maybe I've become hypersensitive to this type of thing. I have seen other episodes in which Warrick was implicated in a bribery scheme (with a white judge, of course), but still, I would like to watch one program, one movie, without some form of 'wise black' indoctrination in it. Edited by: White Shogun

White_Savage

Mentor
90% of the criminals on #@#$$!%&*! CSI shows are White. Also, most episodes and indeed all shows of this type seemed designed to convince you that your neighbors are some sort of mutants that need to be CONTROLLED by gubment and oh-so benevolent cops.

How many shows is BRUCKHEIMER producing right now, twenty, thirty?

3 different CSI shows on the air, yet they cancelled "Firefly"
smiley11.gif

bigunreal

Mentor
It's great the way the streets of Hollywood crime shows (and hit
movies) are filled with a multitude of white thugs. Don't know where
these white criminals are in the real cities, but they certainly aren't
on the streets, which are ruled exclusively by blacks and hispanics.
I've tried to point this out to family and friends, but get the usual
shrug of the shoulders. It's unbelievable how obvious this propaganda
is, and yet the sheeple fall for it every time. No wonder our corrupt
leaders are so full of self-confidence.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Maybe thats why I like CSI. Despite the abundance of white criminals, there is a dearth of dark faces. And *most* of the near genius level people on the show are white, too, which is a rarity. At least they have white people who are good at something!
smiley36.gif

White_Savage

Mentor
WS:
Come on. The show is gubment propaganda all the way. I admit the science can be interesting, but it's full of lies such as That The cops actually give a damn, and use all these fancy scientific methods on every crime, Gubment and cops are your buddy, your neighbors are wierd and need to be controlled. And some of the remarks about guns get to me.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I read an article that said shows like CSI actually make it more difficult on real crime labs to convince juries of the truth of forensic evidence. People watch these types of shows and believe real crime labs are just like those on the TeeVee, and thus, when a real crime lab cannot produce dramatic results using forensics, juries acquit the guilty. They believe that the gubment's scientists are unable to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, despite abundant and often times overwhelming evidence based on real forensic science. Its just not as good as what they see on the TeeVee.

CSI and the various Law and Order shows claim to be "based on real
cases." and "ripped from today's headlines!" With one
eensy-weensy difference: these televised fictions invariably change the
race of every perp from black-to-White, and virtually every victim from
White-to-black.

Case in point: One of these shows was based on a real case involving a
black girl who murdered and partially cannibalized another black on a
high school football field. (Question:
Why wasn't a TV-movie produced about this salacious case, just like in
every garden-variety White-on-White murder case?)</span> The
ass-kicker: In the TV show, the killer was White, the victim was
black. Tell me: when does that EVER happen? Once every
decade? Clearly, the producers of the show (and lemme tell ya:
they ain't Lutherans) intentionally altered the race of the killer so
that any idiot watching would believe that the story was "ripped from
today's headlines."

Your best option is ditching the cable and taking up another hobby.

GWTJ

Mentor
The Original "Law and Order" showed black perps all the time. And not sugar coated either. There are plenty of episodes depicting blacks in a very realistic, negative way. That's one of the best things about the show.

The other "Law and Order" shows like SVU and Criminal Intent deal with different types of crimes, not street crime. They do show a lot more white criminals.

The other thing I like about "Law and Order" is the humanity of the cops and lawyers. They do their jobs but also deal with all the temptations and hardships that one would expect them to have to deal with.

KG2422

Mentor
Over 20% of the serial killers since 1965 have been black. They are overrepresented even in that category of criminal that is supposedly all white. A few years ago there was a serial murderer killing black women in Louisiana. According to "witnesses" and all of the profilers he was a white guy. That was who law enforcement officials were looking for until a new DNA test was used that reveals what race the suspect is. The test said he had 85% genetic markers for someone of African descent. It wasn't long before the true culprit was apprehended. Of course CNN didn't find it "newsworthy".
smiley11.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
No offense dudes, but I can't stand any of those shows! I'd rather laugh at an old sitcom than subject myself to some of those shows. I find myself listening to music or DVD's of old TV shows more and more these days too.

GWTJ

Mentor
No offense taken Colonel. Since you are a fan of old sitcoms, let me take this time to give a fond farewell to the funniest man I knew growing up. Don Adams, of "Get Smart" fame, passed away yesterday. He was my favorite actor in my favorite sitcom growing up. I will miss him.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I heard about him dying. My all time favorite is The Andy Griffith Show. Then Leave it to Beaver. If you want to talk drama, then it has to be The Wonder Years. Kevin's character is so much like me its not funny. Come on producers and distributors, release the entire Wonder Years Series on DVD, please!

bigunreal

Mentor
Col Reb-

Those are two of my favorite old shows, too. "Green Acres" and "The
Beverly Hillbillies" are great as well. Then there are "The Twilight
Zone" and "Outer Limits" and "Lost In Space" and "The Munsters" and
"The Fllintstones" and... well, you get the picture. They just don't
make t.v. shows like that any more. Much better production values,
stronger writing, more originality and little propaganda.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
CSI is okay, but you can watch the real thing on TLC(?). A lot of shows I find interesting they take off,e.g., American Gothic. All the sitcoms made today make me yawn; I can't remember when one made me laugh,so I stick with dramas. I watch the Shield, Sopranos, Deadwood, Rome, Trailer Park Boys, Navy NCIS, Lost, Prison break, and some other shows they took off. But I mostly watch History Channel or something educational.

White_Savage

Mentor
Unfortunately, History Channel has started showing alot of agitprop. Have you seen that DISGUSTING one about Jesse Owens and the '36 Olympics. (Quick: Who won most of the medals?). They've also shown some network-TV worthy schlock about "racists" in America, and for people who hate Nazis so much, they sure do worship OUR gestapo, the ATF and FBI

whiteCB

Master
The fact is, is that the truth hurts. It hurts the media and black communinity that they make up 12% of the population and 50% of the prison population. The media is very afraid of hurting black people's feelings.