Cromartie threatens Hasselbeck

Bart

Hall of Famer
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AhgiIsfiH5HutynXibYo1DRDubYF?slug=pfw-20110127_cromartie_and_hasselbeck_engage_in_twitter_war

Antonio Cromartie(notes) didn't mince words on Monday when discussing his thoughts on the labor struggle between NFL players and owners, saying that both sides needed to get a deal done soon to avoid a lockout. After receiving some backlash from his fellow players, Cromartie spoke out again on Thursday.

Responding to a Tweet from Seahawks QB Matt Hasselbeck(notes) which said, "Somebody ask Cromartie if he knows what CBA stands for," the Jets corner posted a message of his own on his Twitter account.

Upon learning that Hasselbeck deleted his post, Cromarite wrote, "hey Matt if u have something to say be a man about it. Don't erase it. I will smash ur face in." (snip)

This why I was bothered by Belichick's disciplining of Welker. Taking the high ground is stupid when dealing with Negroes. They are a different breed of cat, so to speak, we all know that. Opie rules do not apply to hood rats.

When Cromartie called Brady an a-hole, Tom responded by laughing it off and saying, "He's not the first to call me that." Yes, tht was classy, but ineffectual.

I didn't expect Tom to call him a chimp faced moron, but he could have said something like, "Someone who has fathered 9 kids with 8 Ho's is calling me an a-hole?"

Another thing. Ben R. is a tough qb and plays with heart, no doubt about it. So, it bothered me to see him fall down like a school girl after getting slugged by Seymour in what seemed to be a weak shot.

He probably wanted to avoid any more trouble as he is in the dog house with Goodell. I just would have liked to see him stand up and punch, kick, or slam that black slug into the dirt.

He'd get more respect for doing that than taking the high ground in todays world.

warhawk46

Guru
I totally agree. White people, especially these big and tough athletes, need to take a stand and not allow this type of thuggish behavior on and off the field to happen without repercussion.<div>
</div><div>Now, Seymore is quite a bit bigger than Ben, 50 lbs on him, but i would still have liked to see Ben push him back, get in his face a bit. White people need to stand up for themselves. You don't affect these types with words or taking the 'higher road' as was stated above.</div><div>
</div><div>Get back in Seymore's face and threaten him back. Don't coddle them, don't try to reason or be above fighting... fight back. That's the only way you get respect. Otherwise it reinforces the stereotype that whites are weaker and afraid.</div><div>
</div><div>P.S.... Cromartie is an idiot, possibly the dumbest player in the league (which is saying A LOT) and someone needs to put that chump in his place.</div>

Paleocon

Guru
Bart said:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AhgiIsfiH5HutynXibYo1DRDubYF?slug=pfw-20110127_cromartie_and_hasselbeck_engage_in_twitter_war

Antonio Cromartie(notes) didn't mince words on Monday when discussing his thoughts on the labor struggle between NFL players and owners, saying that both sides needed to get a deal done soon to avoid a lockout. After receiving some backlash from his fellow players, Cromartie spoke out again on Thursday.

Cromartie can't afford a lockout; he has a lot of mouths to feed.
smiley36.gif

About 45 minutes after that post, Hasselbeck responded, telling the corner, "Sorry for the joke man. No hard feelings. DB's &amp; QB's have a hard time getting along I guess sometimes. lol."

I guess he took the "highroad"
smiley6.gif
Edited by: Toby Hillis

hawkeye

Guru
Looking act the fact that Cromartie has 10 kids with 9 different women he probably also doesn't know what STD or HIV stands for either.

Latspread

Guru
Toby Hillis said:
About 45 minutes after that post, Hasselbeck responded, telling the corner, "Sorry for the joke man. No hard feelings. DB's &amp; QB's have a hard time getting along I guess sometimes. lol."

I guess he took the "highroad"
smiley6.gif

What a pussy response from Hasselbeck. Why would he even make a strongly worded comment in the first place if he knew he didn't have the balls to back it up? The only thing that would have made his castration more thorough is if he put one of those winking smiley face iconsnext to the "lol".

My suggestion for a new Caste Football acronym; DWP for Drunk White Player, applied to white athletes who displaywiggerish, weak, and or anti-whitebehavior. Edited by: Latspread

Thats exactly what I was thinking Latspread. No wonder society looks at blacks as the new alpha males. He shouldve EXPECTED Cromartie torespond with a threat. Why would he back down? He should not have tweeted anything if he was going to back down like that. Now he looks like a sissy punk!