Crazy Idea

Flint

Mentor
Who's up for a Caste Football meet-up in Cleveland on July 18-21? It's going to be historic one way or another and we could be ring side for one of the defining moments of the era. The protests alone, not to mention riots will be epic. PM me if you are interested, maybe we can get a deal on rooms somewhere outside of Cleveland. I know Don is not too far away, maybe he can suggest something.

Phall

Master
I like this crazy idea, but like any/every internet poster, I'm not ready to commit just yet. Keep the spirit going though because like you said, it will be fun for aware white observers. It could be our own 'Woodstock!'

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I just need it to be in my sales territory, which is everything Iowa and south, east to Missouri, Tennessee and Louisiana, and south to Texas, and then I'll be there for sure!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I may be wrong, but I think I'm the only man on the board who has met three CFers in person on multiple occasions. Granted one of them was my cousin who didn't post here very long. I could've met Don in Vegas to make it four, but still, it would be nice if my record was broken and there was a get together. :)

Last edited: