Congo-Leeza : Blacksfounded America

http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20 080328/FOREIGN/746301768/1001

Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said yesterday that the United States still has trouble dealing with race because of a national "birth defect" that denied black Americans the opportunities given to whites at the country's very founding.

"Black Americans were a founding population," she said. "Africans and Europeans came here and founded this country togetherâ€â€￾Europeans by choice and Africans in chains. That's not a very pretty reality of our founding."

"America doesn't have an easy time dealing with race," Miss Rice said, adding that members of her family have "endured terrible humiliations."

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Some of my poor ancestors indentured themselves into servitude for 7-10 years to pay for the passage to America. It may have been their choice to come here, but it certainly wasn't a pretty reality.

Poacher

Mentor
What is a "founding population?"

I'm really getting sick of every black in the country shooting his/ her mouth off about race as if they are the only ones who know anything about it. Ef'n joke.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
GiovaniMarcon said:
Condaleeza Rice should spend less time pontificating about race and more time in the dentist's chair fixing that snaggly grill of hers.

The first VP with a gold grill.

Life must really suck for her in this racist United States. Think of where she would be if there were no racism. I mean, she could actually be like Secretary of State or even consider being the Vice President of the United States! Without racism there could be black judges on the Supreme Court. Blacks could run for the presidency of the United States and actually have a chance at WINNING if it weren't for all the racism in this country!

Down with racism! Down with whitey! Edited by: White Shogun

waterbed

Mentor
africans are in us because other africans sold them.there was already slavery before the whites came to africa (1600)and the arabs (600) after christus.Why always acting like slavery was a whitey thing.
arabs castrated the slaves(where are the afro arabs huh? and africans enslaves other arabs and maked them prisonier with chains.

Bart

Hall of Famer
"Black Americans were a founding population," she said. "Africans and Europeans came here and founded this country togetherâ€â€￾Europeans by choice and Africans in chains. That's not a very pretty reality of our founding."

Africans and Europeans founded this country together? Now, that is one helluva stretch! Soon, our history books will claim that it was theAfricanswho influenced the White founding fathers,by providing ALL the labor, intellect, and foresight.Hell, if it wasn't for the Africans, wewould have been just another hell hole.What a joke!

waterbed said:
africans are in us because other africans sold them.there was already slavery before the whites came to africa (1600)and the arabs (600) after christus.Why always acting like slavery was a whitey thing.

Here's your answer :

"We must realize that our Party's most powerful weapon is racial tension. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races, that for centuries have been oppressed by the Whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party ... In America, we will aim for subtle victory. While enflaming the Negro minority against the Whites, we will instill in the Whites, a guilt complex for the exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise to prominence in every walk of life, in the professions, and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negroes will be able to intermarry with the Whites, and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century, published in 1913 by Israel Cohen of the Fabian Society

I wouldn't hold up wikipedia as a serious source on anything.

The part in that article where it trys to make the notion of the civil rights movement being foreign and communist lead a joke is telling.

Check this out

In 1922, the Russian Comintern provided $300,000 for the spreading of communist propaganda among Negroes. In 1925, the Communist Party, U.S.A., told its members:

"The aim of our Party in our work among the Negro masses is to create a powerful proletarian movement which will fight and lead the struggle of the Negro race against the exploitation and oppression in every form and which will be a militant part of the revolutionary movement of the whole American working class ... and connect them with the struggles of national minorities and colonial peoples of all the world and thereby the cause of world revolution and the dictatorship of the proletariat."

In 1925, a dozen Blacks were recruited for propaganda training in Russia. That same year, the American Negro Labor Congress was established. In 1930, they changed their name to the League of Struggle for Negro Rights. They merged with the United Negro Congress when it was founded in 1936, in Washington, D.C. By 1940, communists made up two-thirds of its membership. In 1947, they united with the Civil Rights Congress, a communist front group.

Rev. Uriah J. Fields, King's secretary during the early years, wrote about him: "King helps to advance Communism. He is surrounded with Communists. This is the major reason I severed my relationship with him during the fifties. He is soft on Communism." Karl Prussion, an FBI agent who infiltrated the Communist Party, and for five years attended meetings in California, testified in 1963: "I further swear and attest that at each and everyone of the aforementioned meetings, one Reverend Martin Luther King was always set forth as the individual to whom Communists should look and rally around in the Communist struggle on many racial issues." Julia Brown, a former Communist, said: "We were told to promote Martin Luther King to unite Negroes and also Whites behind him ... He was taking directions from Communists. I know for a fact the Communists would never have promoted him, financed him, and supported him if they couldn't trust him. I am certain as I can be that he knew what he was doing."

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Where can I find a copy of 'A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century?'

Speaking of trustworthy sources, where can the two quotes you posted be found? Not that I doubt that the Communists would use blacks or anybody else to achieve their ends, I'm still curious.

I can't speak for "A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century", but I know that Wikipedia's claim that the Protocals are a hoax is not credible. There is evidence that the protocals may be false, but there is nothing that proves it. Wikipedia makes all kinds of outlandish claims, I used to edit the site reguarly trying to take a "middle ground" stance on matters regarding White Nationalism, and they consistently disallowed anything that painted WN as legitimate. For example, when trying to clarify the difference between anti-semitism and anti-zionism, I was told that there was NO difference. When trying to clarify a difference between White Nationalism and Neo-Nazism, I was told there was NO difference.

During the American civil war, a million white men die to free black slaves and this is the thanks they get? it is like pissing on their graves.
To Condi: If life in the USA is as bad as you say, just leave. I don't care where you go. While you are at it, take Mr williams and his two tennis playing daughters with you. Edited by: screamingeagle

Bear-Arms

Mentor
We all know what she sees when she views America.
"It's an honor and a privilege to be here. When I see the men's faces of Brazil, the many colors, I recognize the U.S.," said Rice, who is black. "It reminds me of how faith can help people overcome anything."

Source

Most of the slaves from Africa went to Brazil.