Commentator: Woods should be lynched

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Ha ha a misstep so funny you have to laugh.

Note that:
1) the writer of the article below is almost certainly black
2) he brings up Duke as if that was still an example of white racism
3) he recalls the Jena 6 as another example of white racism
4) the incident has lingered for days but the MSM is trying to break it out with this hit piece
5) the groveling has begun, a sure sign that the sharks will soon be eating her up
6) he refers to lynching as the most heinious crime committed in this nation
7) he demands her firing as a show that the station is not racially intolerant
8) I really hate this country.

Golf Channel anchor says young golfers should 'lynch Tiger Woods'
By Roy S. Johnson

Tuesday, Jan 8, 2008 4:38 pm EST
What is it about Duke? Okay, maybe that's not fair. But it did make me scratch my head and wonder when I read what Kelly Tilghman (pictured with Arnold Palmer), a former Blue Devil golfer, said on the Golf Channel last Friday during her gig as co-lead announcer for the network's telecast of the Mercedes-Benz Championship, the PGA Tour's inaugural event of the season.

I have not seen the clip, nor do I know the context of the remarks. This is what I know -- that Tilghman, who never played on the LPGA Tour, said golf's young players should "lynch Tiger Woods in a back alley."

Had Woods been white, to use the most heinous crime committed in this nation to illustrate God-knows-what point would have been egregious. But that he's not makes the remark unconscionable. And punishable.

It would be a travesty if Tilghman is allowed to broadcast the next event for the Golf Channel. (It speaks volumes already that she was allowed to sit on the air all day Saturday, as if nothing happened. She then offered an on-air apology on Sunday but still did the entire telecast.)

At minimum, a suspension is in order. Some will surely call for a firing. If the network does nothing -- just months after the Jena Six dominated the nation's airwaves -- it would make a significant statement about the network's tolerance of such actions. A statement that would hurt the sport of golf and rekindle memories of a racist history that Woods' success has helped it begin to move past.

Doing nothing would remind us of Fuzzy Zoeller

Doing nothing would remind us of Shoal Creek.

Doing nothing would not be smart.

Okay, so it's just the Golf Channel. And Kelly Tilghman is simply a hottie that was given an opportunity to anchor a telecast because she can swing a golf club.

That is not the point. Tolerance at any level cannot be tolerated.

Your move, GC.

Tilghman has reportedly reached out to Woods to apologize. Here's hoping, at least for the moment -- until the Golf Channel makes its statement -- that he does not accept the call. Or the apology.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Johnson is a johnson.We're barely into 2008 and already with the white groveling? Sheeesh!

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
I noticed this too. Incidents that are really examples of black racism (Duke lax hoax, Jena 6 beating and the support the blacks gave the attackers)are still portrayed as examples of white racism.

As for lynching, there were about 5,000 people lynched between the Civil War and the 1960s. Over a quarter of those lynched were white. Some of the blacks were lynched by other blacks and there were even cases of blacks lynching whites. Most of those lynched (black and white) were horrible criminals (rapists, killers ...etc).

To put that 5,000 number in perspective, more than 5,000 blacks are killed by blacks every year. And more than 5,000 whites are killed by blacks every year (as if anyone cares about whites).

I also agree with point #8. Because of the institutionalized and constant anti-white racism of this country, I actually HATE the USA.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Is the term "noose tightening" only used when talking about White coaches on the hot-seat?

Has anyone heard them use that term when talking about a black coach??

The cultural Marxist line is predictable. Only Whites are "racist," only Whites are lyncher's, etc.

Aside from the many cases of Whites being lynched by Negroes, Negroes lynch Negroes all the time (especially in Africa). Where's CNN? Where's Jesse Jackson?

Lynch mobs aren't just a "White thing."

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Until the 1890s most people lynched in the US were white. White on black lynching was a much less common thing in the South during Reconstruction than most people know. They began to increase in the South with the beginning of Jim Crow in the 1890s.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
From what I read today, Tiger Woods isn't saying much and is down playing the whole incident.

Bart

Hall of Famer
I listened to the audio of the commentator using the - L - word.Another of example of politically correct zealotry used to pound whites into submission. They were joking about how to stop Woods. They were saying he is so good the other players would have to gang up on him, beat him up, lynch him. If she would have used a different example, such as wacking him with a club, no one would have cared.Added to the list of forbidden words for whites is lynch and noose. The ugly little gargoyle Al Sharpton was responsible for her suspension. The funny part is that she is most likely intotal agreement with politically correct doctrine.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
For once I am in complete agreement with Bart.
smiley36.gif
Completely ridiculous; Sharpton is just waiting in the wings for the next white person to slander a racist! White people can't make a harmless joke without Sharpton breathing down their neck! This one's almost as bad as the Imus incident. Sharpton is the true racist and I bet he dreams of lynching white people every night!

This Roy S. Johnson "journalist" is a demogouge and his example of Fuzzy Zeller being racist points out his clear agenda. Fuzzy Zeller simply made some jokes at a luncheon about different guys on the tour Something like: Payne Stewart (Irish) is a meat and Potatoes kinda guy and Tiger is probably dying for some fried chicken right now!

Zeller was simply a marketing spokesperson who made a stereotypical but true joke and was branded a racist for it. Still they will never forgive him, it gets worse every decade.
smiley11.gif

Does anyone recall Trent Lott being ousted from Republican Senate Majority leader at the beginning of George W's Presidency for simply giving a toast to Strom Thurmond on his 100th birthday and calling him "a great man." Then the media wouldn't shut up about how Trent Lott called a former segregationist "a great man" oh boy what a doosy.
smiley11.gif
Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Al Sharpton is a creation of the media. The only reason his demands are given national publicity is because he's a useful tool of thepower structure as it remolds society to fit its Cultural Marxist agenda.

Don Wassall said:
Al Sharpton is a creation of the media.  The only reason his demands are given national publicity is because he's a useful tool of the power structure as it remolds society to fit its Cultural Marxist agenda.

Sharpton seems to be the favorite guest of Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity, though I stopped watching these two dim bulbs a few months ago.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Man I really hate that guy Sharpton. He is nothing more than a racist pig. I remember when he stated white people were living in caves while blacks were living in temples. What an idiot.

Maple Leaf

Mentor
Blacks like Sharpton and his teamates are acting like the jews used to be and some still are: they sit behind imaginary bushes eavesdropping and waiting for something to be said that they jump up and say "gotcha" with.

If Sharpton truly cared for "his" people as much as he says he does he would take up office somewhere in Africa where real help is badly needed.Edited by: Maple Leaf