Commentator Deion Sanders

bigunreal

Mentor
While the worst of the consistently bad white talking heads (Brian Baldinger, Dan Dierdorf, Merrill Hoge, Sean Salisbury) tend to tick me off more than any of the moronic, ebonics-laden black ones, Deion Sanders is truly in a class of his own.

Not only does he have the loud, shouting-style of "commentating" that even the wimpiest white jock- sniffers now mimic, "Prime Time" lets his anti-white feelings slip out a little more easily than most of his fellow Afro-commentators. While I was tuned in to a brief bit of last Saturday's horrible Bengals-49ers game on the NFL Network, "Prime Time" went on a rant where he lobbied, like he was a publicity agent, for fellow overrated "star" WR Chad Johnson to be selected to the Pro Bowl. When his two fellow black commentators gingerly noted that T.J. Houshmenzadeh had much better stats than "Ocho Cinco" and thus if he were selected, then you'd have two members of what they termed "a losing team" as Pro Bowl receivers, Sanders said he didn't care. "Well, who would you leave off then, to put them both (Johnson and T.J.) in?" The other Afro- commentators asked him. "Wes Welker," Sanders answered in a milisecond. Shockingly, neither of his fellow African-American talking heads pointed out the absurdity of selecting someone like "Ocho Cinco," who went about 8 games in a row without scoring a TD, and is a "star" only on the NFL Network and ESPN, over Welker, who is having a phenomenal season for the league's best team.

This is what we're up against, folks. Frightened, black worshiping white talking-heads and incredibly ignorant black ex-players like "Prime Time" and Emmitt Smiff, who were just as arrogant and ridiculous on the field as the black players who are playing now. We certainly can't expect any of them to call out the black players on their behavior, when they behaved that way themselves as players.

In addition to Sanders' comment about Welker, I also heard another talking head (sorry, can't remember who- but it doesn't really matter, as they are all identical for all intents and purposes) say this about Kevin Curtis: "You know, if Kevin Curtis is your 3rd receiver, then you've got a great receiving corps. If he's your #2 or even your #1, then you're in trouble." Right...the white boy WR needs to know his place- which is always in the slot (when it's not on the bench).

One more thing- there is absolutely no reason not to lump "old school" Mike Ditka in with the rest of the white-hating jock-sniffers in the media. This "tough guy" does everything but french kiss Keyshawn Johnson during their weekly Sunday gig on ESPN. Last week, "Key," as idiotic host Chris Berman insists on calling this imbecilic clown, came out dressed in a bright, pimp-style suit, complete with a ridiculous and unnecessary scarf. When I tuned in later, Ditka had put on a scarf of his own, and the whole diverse gang was merrily making note of it. It almost reminded me of when Ditka stooped to appearing on the cover of ESPN magazine with his "bride" Ricky Williams. What honest old-timer would do something like that? We will never get the truth about the Caste System from Mike Ditka. Okay, sorry- end of rant.

G

Prime-time and Smiff are not ignorant. They fully know that Welker is having a way better year than Ocho Cinco/Blk minstrel clown. They just want to hide it or not accept it. But they also realized that they have the race hating white talking heads not taking a stand(what else is not new)against their nonsense, so WTF in their minds.

Then you have these drunk a.. whites fawning over anything black, load and mediocre! Just hoping that the Pats go undefeated and crush the mostly/entirely blk teams on the way.

voice

Guru
I feel sorry for Carson Palmer dealing with these ghetto thugs. He would be better off with wide receivers that ran slower but actually ran the right pattern and could catch everything thrown their way.

What a nightmare for Palmer

Stonewall

Guru
On a positive note, it was refreshing to hear Phil Simms (who usually is not one to be critical when serving as an analyst on CBS) repeatedly criticize the Jets decision to use Brad Smith as a running (option style) quarterback. He was fervent in his view that the college style running (black QBs) will not succeed at the NFL level.

Both Simms and Jim Nantz were critical of Mangini even going to Smith at all, saying that Pennington should have taken every snap. I love Pennington, he can play on my team anyday. He obviously deserves to being a starting QB, but in the future I'd love to see him be Brady's backup inNew England (as Chad gets older).

He's tougher than Favre.

G

Need that Smith guy someone needs to mow the grass and from the way I seen him throw on Sunday he wears the grass out with the ball.

Sanders has to go a ways to catch up to Stephen A(*) Smiff. That is one racist POS right there.

Just a couple of years ago these sports talk TV/Radio programs, though they were rife with white-guilt and caste whores, at least you could understand what the hell they were saying. Now you have to be fast in the pages of an urban dictionary to understand any of it!
smiley5.gif

Who can actually decipher WTF Shannon Sharpe is saying? Deion Sanders is another one. Listening to Keyshawn stumble through an analysis is more painful than fingernails on a chalkboard.
smiley11.gif

whiteCB

Master
yeah Mike Ditka is just AWFUL. Both as an "analyst"(I use that term gingerly
smiley2.gif
) and as a guy who gives props to white players. Ditka can go suck it!!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I was masochistic enough to listen to tonight's game with the sound on, and Deion was his usual biased self -- lots of criticism for white players with only the occasional begrudging compliment. Twice when Ben Roethlisberger was left unprotected, Sanders accused him of holding on to the ball too long. On one of those occasionsBen had actually thrown the ball for a completion but the play was called back because of holding by one of the Steelers' inept sumo linemen. The other time a safety came in unblocked and Ben was sacked with no chance to throw the ball. Big Ben merely had a perfect quarterback rating for the game of 158.3 though the great game he played was only noted at the end of the broadcast by Bryant Gumbel. One can only imagine the hosannahs and hallelujahs that would have been emanating from the boys in the booth had say Vince Young or Donovan McNabb had a perfect night throwing the ball.

Allowing Isaac Bruce to start for another decade or two was a strong theme of Marshall Faulk'sduring thegame. Faulk, with his terrible grammar,is just as biased asSanders, and Gumbel is a veteran anti-white racist though he seems equallysomnambulant toward all in his current bizarre incarnation as a play by play announcer.

Bring "diversity" to the NFL Network -- hire some buffoonish pro-Caste whites to "balance" out the coal black trio in the booth.After all we need our Caste clowns in all colors, which is how true American-style diversity is supposed to work. Edited by: Don Wassall

G

I heard the criticism of Roethlisberger, as if it were his fault that the Steelers have no pass blocking. In reality he's one of the best players in the league, and his size and athleticism are the only reason the Steelers can win with no pass blocking.

They did show that only Roethlisberger and Manning have finished 3 games with a rating of 158.

edit: I've taken to calling Bryant Gumbel "Bryant Bumble" because he says the wrong thing on a regular basis.Edited by: nevada

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Deon couldnt help himself, he had to degrade white men in some way last night, and he did: Larry Byrd.

I'm sure not many of you heard what he and "the gang" were talking about, because many of us here at CF can barely listen to NFL annoucers without hearing horribly biased and degrading comments such as this....

Steelers RB Najeh Davenport was trying to jump over the goal line to score on short yardage. In doing so, he only jumped a pathetic 2-3 inches off the ground before he was tackled (a sucky play, I admit). Deon quickly screamed: "He has Larry Byrd hops!" Then the whole hilarious "crew" laughed and laughed. I cant even begin to describe what I was feeling toward Deon and the whole the rest of the "Diversity Club" annoucers (fat, overrated Marshall Faulk and that amorphous, ugly, limp-wristed Bryant Gumble).

Whatever, I wasnt even shocked by this bullsh*t "joke." It's nothing more than typical. Nothing caste shocks me anymore.Edited by: Thrashen

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
All blacks in the broadcast booth? Soon they'll be smokin' blunts and chuggin' malt liquer with some ho's and rap music. If that happens I bet the ratings go up.
smiley36.gif

G

My friends complained about the NFL network staff. They're not drunk white fans though, so I don't know what drunk white fans actually think about having black players, black coaches, black referees, black announcers, and black analysts. We know the NFL would prefer if football were 100% black in every facet.

Switching back and forth between the Steeler-Rams game and the Lakers-Cavaliers game was a pretty sad experience, as I watched two sports that I like a lot but are now converted almost completely into a black thing, with blacks being preferred in every role in the entire sport.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:
Deon couldnt help himself, he had to degrade white men in some way last night, and he did: Larry Byrd.

I'm sure not many of you heard what he and "the gang" were talking about, because many of us here at CF can barely listen to NFL annoucers without hearing horribly biased and degrading comments such as this....

Steelers RB Najeh Davenport was trying to jump over the goal line to score on short yardage. In doing so, he only jumped a pathetic 2-3 inches off the ground before he was tackled (a sucky play, I admit). Deon quickly screamed: "He has Larry Byrd hops!" Then the whole hilarious "crew" laughed and laughed. I cant even begin to describe what I was feeling toward Deon and the whole the rest of the "Diversity Club" annoucers (fat, overrated Marshall Faulk and that amorphous, ugly, limp-wristed Bryant Gumble).

Whatever, I wasnt even shocked by this bullsh*t "joke." It's nothing more than typical. Nothing caste shocks me anymore.

Wow, are you serious? Can you imagine if Deion was white and said about Tarvaris Jackson, "Tarvaris plays QB like a fool, he's a typical black QB that can't read defenses fast enough!" But mock white Larry Bird's leaping ability which isn't even football related and you've got a great joke! The drunken white fans almost killed themselves from laughing!
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

This is ridiculous, I've read 3 ridiculous caste lines of the year just in this thread!

G

The greatest thing I can think of right now is that Deion the 'J.g' Sanders never won a Super Bowl nor MVP! This muthaf....r is a balant racist.

The NFL network is just a Caste instrament to degrade and remove whites from the NFL. I don't understand how any white would purchase tickets from this league!

The NFL will never, and I repeat never get a single dime from me. I hold the most contempt for the white coaches and white drunken fans....Oh God, I'm about to throw up!
smiley11.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
During Sanders' forgettable MLB career, he became at angry at Tim McCarver for something he said during a game. Anyone who listens to McCarver knows he's a bleeding heart PC liberal. But Sanders had it in for him. After the Braves won a playoff series, I think it was in '92, Sanders took a bucket of ice water and slowly dumped it on McCarver's head while he was interviewing someone in the locker room. McCarver was about 25 or 30 years older than Sanders. McCarver said something to Sanders like, "You're a real man, Deion, a real man," but otherwise did nothing, nor did anyone else in the locker room.

Realgeorge

Mentor
I watched the disgusting Deion - McCarver incident. Moments before Sanders dumped water on McCarver he was grunting, "Where McCarver at!?" "Where McCarver at!?"

Sanders is a pig, and Jerry Jones even worse.

Well -- Hats off to the CasteFootball crew who chronicles the vile NFL and its anti-White hatefest. I can't bring myself to watch a game, and I don't miss it at all.

Matra1

Mentor
I don't normally like big media companies but I'm rooting for Comcast and TimeWarner against the arrogant NFL Network that thinks its 8 games a season featuring Bryant Gumbel, the worst commentator on TV, along with Marshall Faulk and Deion Sanders, are worth more than most cable networks. Have you ever watched the crap on the NFL Network when they don't have a game? It is absolutely unwatchable tripe.

The idea of a network for a league that only operates for about 4 months a year is just silly. It's also indicative of the arrogance of the eight hundred pound gorilla, the NFL, that they think cable companies should be giving them first tier status and as much money as channels like the Food Network and ESPN itself to show the NFL Network. How many people would actually watch it in, say, March or even July just before pre-season? It will have the lowest TV ratings of any first tier network except when there is a game on.

backrow

Hall of Famer
on his NFL.com primetime segment, he had Kevin Curtis fumble recovery in the end zone as one of his top plays and actually said: "i really like this kid, he's their best receiver too".
i was quite surprised by that, to be honest

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
backrow said:
on his NFL.com primetime segment, he had Kevin Curtis fumble recovery in the end zone as one of his top plays and actually said: "i really like this kid, he's their best receiver too".

Wow, thats an amazing thing coming out of his mouth. I may be wrong, but I think I remember Don posting something about how Sanders said that Curtis is a number 3 receiver and some other negative things.

foreverfree

Mentor
Kukulcan said:
The greatest thing I can think of right now is that Deion the 'J.g' Sanders never won a Super Bowl nor MVP!

Didn't Sanders play for the 49ers when they won SB XXIX in the 1994 season, and for Dallas when they won SB XXX?

John

G

Your right, my bad. I guess I was in a drunken rage and I erroroneosly stated that. Deion is still a f...ing J.g!
smiley2.gif

whiteCB

Master
jaxvid said:
All blacks in the broadcast booth? Soon they'll be smokin' blunts and chuggin' malt liquer with some ho's and rap music. If that happens I bet the ratings go up.
smiley36.gif

HAHA!! You that day is coming real soon. However, I would have a hard time believing Gumbel would would toke. Deion on the other hand would probably be giving blunt rolling lessons to the viewers at home.
smiley36.gif

whiteathlete33 said:
backrow said:

Wow, thats an amazing thing coming out of his mouth. I may be wrong, but I think I remember Don posting something about how Sanders said that Curtis is a number 3 receiver and some other negative things.

That was Buck and Aikman, IIRC.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Deion said it too, I'm sure lots of other announcers and writers have as well.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:

Whatever, I wasnt even shocked by this bullsh*t "joke." It's nothing more than typical. Nothing caste shocks me anymore.

What a joke! Larry "Legend" is the greatest player to ever set foot on a basketball court (NOT overrated Jordan) and "Peon" Sanders is the most overrated, over-hyped player in NFL history. "Peon" was mostly a marketing creation to sell tickets and merchandise to the bruthas & drunken-white fans/sheeple. The caste system is the one of the main reasons I rarely watch the NFL anymore. I definitely don't spend a dime on merchandise, tickets or other items that would help line the pockets of the greedy, pro-Caste owners & the primadonna, overpaid players/thugs.
smiley7.gif
Edited by: DixieDestroyer