College racism against whites

Bear-Arms

Mentor
When senior Stephanie Ramey tried to sign up online for Math 243 Calculus for Business and Social Science for spring term she was denied access and informed she would have to contact the class professor.

The professor asked her to contact the Office of Multicultural Academic Support about enrolling in his class.

A staff member at the office said she couldn't register for the class because she doesn't identify as a minority, Ramey said.

Ramey, who tried to get into the section because it was the only one available, was told that if she wanted to be in the class, she'd have to show up at 7:45 a.m. Monday, the first day of classes, and meet with an adviser before she could enroll, she said.

"I guess I was just really surprised and irritated because I thought I had a right to get into the class too. ... I guess I felt a little bit discriminated against," Ramey said. "For a sophomore math class, I shouldn't have to wait just because I'm white."

more here
http://www.dailyemerald.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2005/05/12/4 282f635b5b71

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I wouldn't worry, I'm sure there will be plenty of openings.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good one Ta Waki Mumba!

bigunreal

Mentor
Colleges, like business and government, definitely discriminate against whites.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
There's no doubt about it. I remember affirmative action when I was in high school. Wrong, but so engrained in our society.