Colin Powell endorses Obama

Keith Lincoln

When whites pander to blacks, they just get urinated on. First of all, Schwartzkopf was the architect of the incredible 1991 victory in the Gulf War. Powell as a general could defeat a troop of girl scouts. Saying Powell was a great general is as truthful as saying Martin Luther King was so great , he deserves a holiday while Lincoln and Washington don't. Lincoln fought a war to free the slaves and not only did it cost him his life but the very people he helped took away Lincoln's Birthday as a holiday. I obviously don't need to say Powell was more suited to be a janitor at the State Department rather than Secretary of State. Powell is a professional negro. When whites feel they need a black for a certain position so as not to appear "racist", they send for people like Powell. He is able to keep his mouth shut and he is black. That's all that's necessary to be a professional negro.I heard Powell was promoted over more than 200 white generals who had more senority (and I'm sure were more competent). Ulyssess S. Grant also was promoted over many more senior generals but it was because he was the Federals' best general. Powell's only qualification was his skin color.

white is right

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
white is right said:
waterbed said:
if Colin Powell did a genealogy DNA test I think it will shows he is only like 35% sub sharan african and mostly Caucasian.Still I think he supports Obama because of his colour.because why would a republican support a democrat?

The support in money for last month was 150.000.000 which obama all spended with his campaign .Think about what great things could be done with that amount of money.It was the most money ever and this has nothing to do with race?I think it is racial like the swimmer who get the most money with sponsors is black.I friend of my who gonna studie in U.S. is trying to fake he is latino(his language is mostly germanic 1/3 latin words)
I said it's better for him.he asked him becuase he had to fill in.he aslo told me that you have to pay more money when you're white with college.But when he said that he was joking right?
smiley36.gif
He is more white than black genetic wise. He is what they call Creole, whitish in the West Indies. Coupled with accent which is white NYC accent(probably because when he grew up the South Bronx it was mostly a white ethnic area), a lot times I forget he is "black".

But Powell didn't forget he was black and that apparantly trumps everything with him. His son, FCC chairman Michael Powell has endorsed McCain. It was McCain that lobbied Clinton to appoint his son to the FCC. His son has not forgotten and obviously understands loyalty more than his traitor father does. Colin is hoping for a job in the Obama administration. I wonder what it will be, Sec of State or UN ambassador. My pick is the latter. He's 71 and obviously obsessed with his legacy now. Since the history books are often written by those who figuratively and literally "hang the heroes", Colin should be in good stead now if Obama wins.
I think his son's loyalty is more prudence than anything else. He has 30 years of work ahead of him. If he were to stab McCain in the back his career would be all but over. While is father has maybe 10 years at best.

guest301

Hall of Famer
white is right said:
guest301 said:
white is right said:
waterbed said:
if Colin Powell did a genealogy DNA test I think it will shows he is only like 35% sub sharan african and mostly Caucasian.Still I think he supports Obama because of his colour.because why would a republican support a democrat?

The support in money for last month was 150.000.000 which obama all spended with his campaign .Think about what great things could be done with that amount of money.It was the most money ever and this has nothing to do with race?I think it is racial like the swimmer who get the most money with sponsors is black.I friend of my who gonna studie in U.S. is trying to fake he is latino(his language is mostly germanic 1/3 latin words)
I said it's better for him.he asked him becuase he had to fill in.he aslo told me that you have to pay more money when you're white with college.But when he said that he was joking right?
smiley36.gif
He is more white than black genetic wise. He is what they call Creole, whitish in the West Indies. Coupled with accent which is white NYC accent(probably because when he grew up the South Bronx it was mostly a white ethnic area), a lot times I forget he is "black".

But Powell didn't forget he was black and that apparantly trumps everything with him. His son, FCC chairman Michael Powell has endorsed McCain. It was McCain that lobbied Clinton to appoint his son to the FCC. His son has not forgotten and obviously understands loyalty more than his traitor father does. Colin is hoping for a job in the Obama administration. I wonder what it will be, Sec of State or UN ambassador. My pick is the latter. He's 71 and obviously obsessed with his legacy now. Since the history books are often written by those who figuratively and literally "hang the heroes", Colin should be in good stead now if Obama wins.
I think his son's loyalty is more prudence than anything else. He has 30 years of work ahead of him. If he were to stab McCain in the back his career would be all but over. While is father has maybe 10 years at best.

I don't know if it's prudence or not. It's the right thing to do regardless of his reasoning and maybe he's just a better man than his father. He obviously has more common sense. I have disliked Powell since he came to the Republican convention in 96 and told us how he was pro-abortion and for affirmative action and how the GOP should be a "big tent". I knew he was scum then and I had felt long before that speech that he was a wolf in sheep's clothing. Good riddance to this phony hero and warrior. He never was either.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
johnnyboy said:
But, McCain's still only down by 7-9 points.
Latest Zo-gby poll had McCain within 2-3 percentage points, something like that - within the polls margin of error. Edited by: White Shogun

Bart

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
johnnyboy said:
But, McCain's still only down by 7-9 points.
Latest Zo-gby poll had McCain within 2-3 percentage points, something like that - within the polls margin of error.

I checked NWOby's site. Seems the Hispanics are backing Obama big time. McCain may only snatch about 20% of their vote. Wow! Wouldn't that be a kick in the teeth. Both John and Hillary are experiencing the truth of racial politics.

http://www.NWOby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1599

Edit for clarification:Zo-gby camethrough as NWO. Edited by: Bart

Obama has offered Powell a cabinet position. In short he is bought and will be paid for.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Powell will regret this when McCain wins this election. I still think McCain pulls this out because of the "Bradley effect", Bidens gaffes, Obama's associations, Plumber Joe, Palin and I still think this country is still more center right than center left. I could be wrong and I am certainly not overconfident about it.Edited by: guest301

Solomon Kane

Mentor
guest301 said:
Powell will regret this when McCain wins this election. I still think McCain pulls this out because of the "Bradley affect", Bidens gaffes, Obama's associations, Plumber Joe, Palin and I still think this country is still more center right than center left. I could be wrong and I am certainly not overconfident about it.

Obama victory or not, I think Powell realized when he left Bush that there was no room for his type of Republican (centrist, cosmopolitan, statesmanlike, internationalist)in today's GOP. (Mind you, I'm not a fan of Powell's brand of republicanism). He has honors/offices enough, and I don't think he desires anymore.

I agree with Guest that this country is more center- right than it it is center-left, but I think the center-right is *so fed up with neo-conservatism, they may well not vote, or vote Obama.*

It's interesting that Christopher Buckley, the son of William F. Buckley, has endorsed Obama. He comes out and says it: that he doesn't recognize anything resembling conservatism in today's GOP; and that Obama's temperament is preferable to McCain's. This has caused a firestorm at the neo-con National Review.

Biden's gaffes, and the "Obama's associations" argument only have weight in right-wing radio land. Outside of that sphere---nobody cares. And Obama, empty suit though he is, has deftly handled the bill ayres argument.

BTW, Guest, what is the 'Bradley Effect'?

guest301

Hall of Famer
Solomon K, The "Bradley Effect" comes from the election defeat of black Mayor of LA Tom Bradley about 25 or so years ago. He was up about 15% or more in the polls all the way through election day and he lost the election. Ann Coulter has a current column that loosely alludes to that effect.
Most of the mainstream media says that Bradley lost because white people lied on the polls and that they were racists. Even people within the Obama campaign believe in this phenomina and privately concede that they have to be more than five points ahead on election day to win the election..Alot of people lie to pollsters just like they lie to those people taking the exit polls and that's why Bush did better in 2000 and 2004 than the exit polls showed that day.Edited by: guest301

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
along with the expected race-solidarity move by Powell, on Meet the Press Powell said, "There's going to be a crisis come along on the 21st or 22nd of January that we don't even know about right now."

see video.

this isn't the first outright statement declaring some manufactured disaster once Obongo gets elected. VP candidate Joe Biden also bluntly stated that said, "Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

a mention of the aforementioned statement is in the linked article above, along with a link to Biden's full remarks. "oddly," there has been almost nothing from the media regarding this prophetic (or maybe pathetic or profit-ec?) admission.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
WTF? How can you predict the ACTUAL DATE OF A 'CRISIS' and say in the same breath you don't even know about right now?'

What the hell is going on here? I mean have we really gone into the damn Twilight Zone around here? The stuff that is happening in this country on a DAILY BASIS is g**d*** unbelievable!! I mean W T F?????

Bart

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
Powell said, "There's going to be a crisis come along on the 21st or 22nd of January that we don't even know about right now."

Thepresidential inauguration is scheduled for Jan. 20, 2009.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
It seems as though the proverbial expletive is about tostart hittingthe proverbial fan. I'm starting to get a sick feeling welling up inside me.
smiley5.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
Well both the Obama and McCain campaigns have been getting national security briefings now and I wonder what they have been told that made Bidens blood run cold. Maybe a couple of those nuclear suitcase bombs has finally made it to a couple of large cities or some type of biological weapon of some kind. Obama will pee in his pants shortly after Inauguration day if he wins.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I don't think anything that serious. But an idiot like Chavez(Venezuela's unofficial dictator)could make an international incident. Or maybe Iran trying some saber rattling.

Solomon Kane

Mentor
I wonder whether our rulers are planning another "crisis", so they can cancel the election, and make GWB president for the duration.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Another possibility is a pre-emptivestrike against Iran. Or perhaps massive rioting by whites after Obama wins.
smiley36.gif
I know, I know, that would never happen. More likely that blacksgo berserk in the event of a McCainvictory.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
in addition to eerie warnings of an "unknown" threat from Joe Biden and Colin Powell, now other sources are providing a similar message. the link provides creepy McCain ad, too. what the hell is going on?!?

Pentagon Panel: Biden Was Right, Prep for 'Crisis'
By Noah Shachtman

The McCain campaign pounced the other day, when Joe Biden said that his running mate would be tested by an international crisis at the start of his White House tenure. But the chairman of a key Pentagon advisory panel is sounding a similar warning, telling the next administration to "prepare for a likely first-270-days crisis ..."

From Kennedy (Bay of Pigs) to Johnson (Gulf of Tonkin) to Bush (9/11)," too many presidents were ill prepared for this," Bayer warns ...

what do these guys know that is so terrifying that they can't keep their mouth shut even when they're not supposed to say anything? am i missing something here?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Yeah, it's pretty f***ed up they're not actually spelling out what the hell is going on, even if it's just 'chatter' or rumors.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
From Kennedy (Bay of Pigs) to Johnson (Gulf of Tonkin) to Bush (9/11)," too many presidents were ill prepared for this," Bayer warns ...
[/QUOTE]

How was Kennedy unprepared for The Bay of Pigs??? It was a CIA plan that the government knew about, all Kennedy did was throw the invaders to the wolves by refusing military aid that was prepromised.

from Wikipedia:

The bay is the site of the failed Bay of Pigs Invasion, an unsuccessful April 17 1961 United States CIA-backed invasion which many people believe was directed by President John F. Kennedy in an attempt to overthrow Fidel Castro.The attacks first began with bombings of air-fields on Saturday April 15, 1961<SUP =reference id=cite_ref-1>[2]</SUP> and by April 19th at 2:30pm the brigade radioed they had nothing left to fight with. The following day, April 20, 1961, Castro declared that the revolution had been victorious.<SUP =reference id=cite_ref-2>[3]</SUP>

Alsothe Gulf of Tonkin was staged,

from Wikipedia:

In 2005, an official NSA declassified report<SUP =reference id=cite_ref-NSA2005_1-0>[2]</SUP> revealed that the Maddox had engaged the North Vietnamese, but that there may not have been any North Vietnamese vessels present during the engagement of 4 August. The report stated
<BLOCKQUOTE =templatequote>

t is not simply that there is a different story as to what happened; it is that no attack happened that night. [...] In truth, Hanoi's navy was engaged in nothing that night but the salvage of two of the boats damaged on 2 August.<SUP =reference id=cite_ref-autogenerated2_2-0>[3]</SUP></BLOCKQUOTE>

I won't even mention the 911 attacks and whether Bush was "prepared" but for a government official to mention two Black Ops as an example of a president being unprepared in reference to what may happen now is either a Fruedian slip of massive perportion or someone who doesn't care what the sheeple think!
<BLOCKQUOTE =templatequote>
<SUP>..</SUP>
<SUP></SUP></BLOCKQUOTE>

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
You know..it's pretty funny that they listed two black ops events along with 9/11. Unintentional irony or a hint at something else?

Oops, I'm saying the same thing as jaxvid but his quote is messed up. But I'll say it too, it's a good point!

The USN thought they were being attacked that night. There was a thick fog. Ships kept getting radar returns the would appear, disappear, then appear again, often closer to the ships. The US was attacked two days before, they thought this was another attack.
It might have just been whales.