Cobert Report

guest301

Hall of Famer
Roundabout said:
So if you believe in the current war, why not re-up? You might have noticed that they are a bit desperate for solidiers?

I don't see why you are refusing to answer my question because I was not "respectable." I  asked perfectly good questions that I ask of all people who say they support the war. 

Oh, and ow, that "newbie" with the wink really stung.

If you really want a answer to your question newbie, go do some research into some old postings back in the winter of 2006 here in this Forum. I would have been more than happy to answer your question if you were not such a jerk in the way you asked it. Not everybody that supports the war on terror should necessarily have to go fight the war. I served my time in the Army, I was a assistant gunner on a mortar tract. I did my time and am three years past the age where the Army would accept my reenlistment. Since you are obviously against the war. Have you spent any time protesting it with Cindy Shehan.
Are you on the frontlines, out in the streets marching and protesting against the war. Don't question why I won't reenlist if all you are doing about it is sitting at home and posting on here. So all I am saying in a "roundabout" way is you don't deserve a answer and I have better things to do with my time.

Edited by: guest301

Roundabout

Everybody who is physically able to serve in the militaryand supports this sick war better damn well be willing to go fight. Otherwise they are a coward and hypocrite.

I have better things do with my time than read your past posts to find out your lame reasons for supporting this illegal war. Anyone who has not figured out by now that the whole thing is based on lies and false flags, and is being fought for the benefit of an alien power is either incredibly naive or stupid beyond belief.

Regards,

the "jerk"

guest301

Hall of Famer
Roundabout said:
Everybody who is physically able to serve in the military and supports this sick war better damn well be willing to go fight. Otherwise they are a coward and hypocrite.

I have better things do with my time than read your past posts to find out your lame reasons for supporting this illegal war. Anyone who has not figured out by now that the whole thing is based on lies and false flags, and is being fought for the benefit of  an alien power is either incredibly naive or stupid beyond belief.

Regards,

the "jerk"
You have remarkable internet courage to suggest that I am a coward or anybody else because we have chose not to go over there and fight this war. What a stupid point to make. This is a regional conflict and not a World War. I admire those young people who have volunteered for this and gone over there but I don't hold it against any young person who chose not too. As long as they support the troops and are not marching, protesting and spitting on them when they come back home, or burning a flag. If you had come at me in a less condescending way, you would have got your question answered the first time you had asked it. I have wasted very valuable and very limited internet time dealing with your crap. If you want to call me a coward, I will private message you my mailing address so you can come and say it to my face.Edited by: guest301

Roundabout

You can name call and threaten me all you want, if that's what makes you feel good, fine.

Regional conflict/World War, its still a war. If someone is all gung-ho about supporting it, but is not willing to fight, well, I dont know what else to call it besides cowardly.

Edited by: Roundabout

guest301

Hall of Famer
Roundabout said:
You can name call and threaten me all you want, if that's what makes you feel good, fine. 

Regional conflict/World War, its still a war. If someone is all gung-ho about supporting it, but is not willing to fight, well, I dont know what else to call it besides cowardly.

I didn't threaten you at all. I just challenged you to back up your words. Who is the the coward now? I don't know whether you are a coward or not, but to suggest that I am and to be the jerk you have been since your first post on this thread speaks more ill of you than me. I have got 15 minutes of internet time left, thanks for wasting my time.

Roundabout

I guess I'll just end my posts on this topic with this:

I just wish that all of these hawkish war supporters here in America could spend one day, or even a few hours in the middle of thewar zone that is Iraq. So they could see what is going on and what they are supporting. That's all.

Edited by: Roundabout

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Don't confuse the war itself with the kids who are fighting it.

JD074

Master
Don Wassall said:
Sorry JD, that wasn't real clear was it.  I found conservatives criticizing the show for being liberal contrasted with people who I consider to be to the "right" of conservatives (including myself, according to the traditional, now quite outdated portrayal of the ideological spectrum) supporting it to be amusing.   At least I think that's what I meant --  it's been a few days since I wrote that. 
smiley36.gif

Gotcha.

My interpretation is that they make fun of liberals who they think are wimpy or weird, like Al Gore in the "Manbearpig" episode, or the hippie douchebag in the immigration episode. But the "moral of the story" tends to be liberal. Case in point, last week's N-Word Episode. On the surface, one may think, "Wow, they're really sticking it to all the blacks and liberals who want the word to be banned by saying it over and over again." But ultimately, the point that they made was liberal. After being repeatedly called "n*gger guy," Randy Marsh learned how hurtful the word is. (Funniest line in the show, "You're just another damn n*gger guy."
smiley36.gif
) And Stan learned that he can never understand what it's like to be black. Sounds pretty liberal to me.