Classic example

I don't know how anybody buys the idea that cops are racist against minorities, as Obama implies, when I know of so many whites that have gotten frivelous tickets for un-provable offenses where cops were the only witnesses, crap like not stopping at stop-signs, prohibited left turns, going past a stopped school bus, etc. I've seen 18, 19, and 20 year olds get hefty fines for possessing and consuming alcohol. I've seen multiple white cops man-handling a single small white female who simply had a little too much to drink. Most of these settings were usually in a college environment, and I think cops have a vendetta against college kids because most cops were either not smart enough or not driven enough to attend college. White cops do not give a darn about white people, especially white males ages 18-26. 99% of the time when I see cops harrassing someone, it's simply due to the cop being upset at someone's action, instead of a citizen or group of citizens being in danger or making a complaint of someone's criminal action. Simply a cop on a power trip to punish a harmless citizen in order to make themselves feel more useful.

Edited to change "haven't gotten frivelous tickets" to "have gotten." I don't know how I made that mistake, lol. Edited by: Electric Slide

DWFan

Mentor
I think cops have a vendetta against college kids because most cops were either not smart enough or not driven enough to attend college.

You are damn straight!!!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Electric Slide said:
I don't know how anybody buys the idea that cops are racist against minorities, as Obama implies, when I know of so many whites that haven't gotten frivelous tickets for un-provable offenses where cops were the only witnesses, crap like not stopping at stop-signs, prohibited left turns, going past a stopped school bus, etc. I've seen 18, 19, and 20 year olds get hefty fines for possessing and consuming alcohol. I've seen multiple white cops man-handling a single small white female who simply had a little too much to drink. Most of these settings were usually in a college environment, and I think cops have a vendetta against college kids because most cops were either not smart enough or not driven enough to attend college. White cops do not give a darn about white people, especially white males ages 18-26. 99% of the time when I see cops harrassing someone, it's simply due to the cop being upset at someone's action, instead of a citizen or group of citizens being in danger or making a complaint of someone's criminal action. Simply a cop on a power trip to punish a harmless citizen in order to make themselves feel more useful.

In my city the cops can hand out a 90 dollar ticket for riding your bike one handed!!! Talk about a load of crap!