Cincinatti Combine Results

Mike

Guru
Just a warning, but the 40 times here have been higher on average than many of the other combines around the country so far. The official results have yet to be posted, but I'll get them up once they come out. Still, some guys to keep eyes out for...

RB Anthony Urbania apparently had a good combine.

S Steve Hull[/B}- "put himself on the map in a big way and almost walked away with the MVP honors. Hull came into the event with one offer from Akron, but it is safe to say that will change, Hull checked in at 6-foot-1, 175-pounds and put up some impressive numbers. He ran a (4.44) forty, (4.16) shuttle, and a (7.00) L-Cone. He then posted a (35.5) vertical and (9-10) broad jump. During the one on ones Hull smoked everyone. Some of the defensive backs started talking some smack on Hull and he gave it right back and then turned it up a notch."

WRs Josh Schaffer and Luke Swift

DT Jordan Stepp ran a 4.62 at 280. He's small though for his position (6'0.)

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Jordan Stepp has verbaled to Cincinnati.

I think it's a pretty good choice.

johnnyboy

Guru
Mike said:
Just a warning, but the 40 times here have been higher on average than many of the other combines around the country so far. The official results have yet to be posted, but I'll get them up once they come out. Still, some guys to keep eyes out for...

RB Anthony Urbania apparently had a good combine.

S Steve Hull[/B}- "put himself on the map in a big way and almost walked away with the MVP honors. Hull came into the event with one offer from Akron, but it is safe to say that will change, Hull checked in at 6-foot-1, 175-pounds and put up some impressive numbers. He ran a (4.44) forty, (4.16) shuttle, and a (7.00) L-Cone. He then posted a (35.5) vertical and (9-10) broad jump. During the one on ones Hull smoked everyone. Some of the defensive backs started talking some smack on Hull and he gave it right back and then turned it up a notch."

WRs Josh Schaffer and Luke Swift

DT Jordan Stepp ran a 4.62 at 280. He's small though for his position (6'0.)

hey bro can you post the article where you got the results from? thanks.