Christmas in Iran

G

The software on this board censors Z O G and changes it to "NWO". Interesting.

ww

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
werewolf said:
The software on this board censors Z O G and changes it to "NWO". Interesting. ww

What's interesting about it?

You defeat the purpose of the censor anyway and still use the words that we prefer not be used on the forum.
smiley7.gif

G

And exactly why would it be that you prefer not to use the accurate term Z O G (Zionist Occupational Government) on this forum?

And, by the way, I learned the term from a brave and righteous Jew, the great Israel Shamir.

ww

G

Come to think of it, you're the same guy who dissed me, as the Bongonians would say, by taking the side of the trolls and shutting down my thread on the boxing forum.

ww

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
werewolf said:
Come to think of it, you're the same guy who dissed me, as the Bongonians would say, by taking the side of the trolls and shutting down my thread on the boxing forum.
ww

Talk about dissing? I'm also the same guy that asked that you stop bypassing the 'automatic site word censor' in a private email.

You are a loose cannon. You remind me of the Israeli's in that you even piss off your supporters. I told you before that even though your posts support white athletes you are in effect "trolling" by stirring up so much grief with people that basically agree with you on many things.

G

Werewolves don't respond well to authority exercising arbitrary power. On the other hand we do respond well to politeness and reason. All you needed to do was PM me and ask me politely to stop doing whatever it was that was annoying you on that boxing thread, and all you needed to do here was tell me why those three letters are censored, but you didn't, hence I, being a suspicious and ferocious werewolf, naturally responded in a suspicious and ferocious manner.

Ya trusts yer mudder, but ya cut duh cards, see!

ww

Edited by: werewolf

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
werewolf said:
Werewolves don't respond well to authority exercising arbitrary power. On the other hand we do respond well to politeness and reason. All you needed to do was PM me and ask me politely to stop doing whatever it was that was annoying you on that boxing thread, and all you needed to do here was tell me why those three letters are censored, but you didn't, hence I, being a suspicious and ferocious werewolf, naturally responded in a suspicious and ferocious manner.

You trust yer mudder, but you cut the cards, see!

ww

It's not arbitrary power wolfman, it's what a moderator does, that thread was out of control and you were leading the crowd, and you're not going to get a PM everytime you flaunt or break the guidelines because no one has that much time to police you.

BTW I don't cut the cards when I play with my mother. I wasn't raised by a wolf.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
werewolf said:
Werewolves don't respond well to authority exercising arbitrary power.

What about vampires?

G

White Shogun said:
werewolf said:

What about vampires?

Loathsome creatures.

It's not arbitrary power wolfman, it's what a moderator does, that thread was out of control and you were leading the crowd, and you're not going to get a PM everytime you flaunt or break the guidelines because no one has that much time to police you.

BTW I don't cut the cards when I play with my mother. I wasn't raised by a wolf.

Yes, most unfortunate.

I went back to that thread to refresh my memory and see if I was being an out of control werewolf, but no, I was as innocent as a baby lamb, attacked on post numero dos by a wig chihuahua in full froth coming out barking and foaming at the mouth.

But you evade the questions, Mister Moderator. There are some very astute and intelligent people posting here. Am I the only one who wonders why the owners of this place went to the trouble of adjusting the software to change the z word into NWO? I've never encountered that one before.

ww

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
werewolf said:
White Shogun said:
werewolf said:

What about vampires?

Loathsome creatures.

But they won't give you fleas.

werewolf said:
Am I the only one who wonders why the owners of this place went to the trouble of adjusting the software to change the z word into NWO? I've never encountered that one before.

You have figured us out. Caste Football is a front organization for the Israeli Mossad to identify Jew-bashers, holocaust deniers, and 9/11 truthers. You have been found out. It is too late. Your bank accounts are now being tracked even as we speak. GPS tracking devices are being implanted on your vehicle, and listening devices mounted in your neighborhood to monitor your telephone conversations, and yes, every key stroke on your PC keyboard. I urge you to contact the proper authorities and surrender before it is too late. Edited by: White Shogun

Bart

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
Caste Football is a front organization for the Israeli Mossad to identify Jew-bashers, holocaust deniers, and 9/11 truthers. You have been found out. It is too late.

Well, that's just great.You couldn't tell ussooner?
smiley19.gif
Boy, am I screwed.
smiley11.gif
That explains why Aragorn/guest 301 is still allowed to post.
smiley7.gif

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
werewolf said:
ww

C'mon Werewolf, you won't find better moderators than we have on this site. Please be more appreciative of that! Here we can openly support white athletes without being accused of being a racist.

It's not difficult to stay within the boundaries here - just tone it down a little, be a little more careful of the words you use!

guest301

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
White Shogun said:
Caste Football is a front organization for the Israeli Mossad to identify Jew-bashers, holocaust deniers, and 9/11 truthers. You have been found out. It is too late. 

Well,  that's just great.  You couldn't tell us sooner?  
   Boy, am I screwed.
That explains why Aragorn/guest 301 is still allowed to post.  

Sometimes it's a mystery to me too, Bart.
smiley5.gif
smiley2.gif

G

"But they won't give you fleas"

Werewolves don't have flees.

I smell a sheeny in the woodpile. Who else would go to the trouble of changing "the Z word" into "NWO"?

ww

johnnyboy

Guru
werewolf said:
"But they won't give you fleas"

Werewolves don't have flees.

I smell a sheeny in the woodpile. Who else would go to the trouble of changing "the Z word" into "NWO"?

ww

hahaha. i couldnt write this kind of stuff. sheer entertainment.
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley32.gif

Edited by: johnnyboy

Does the censor really change NWO to NWO? IF so why have I seen NWO used many times . Oh yes and thank you for telling me what NWO stood for.

devans

Mentor
I never took the wolf man to be a man of peace - but the images he refers to are from this site photoactivistsforpeace.org

This sparked my interest and I just got the 5 day forecasts for Tehran and Aspen Colorado and Tehran is noticeably colder. Temps forecast to drop in Tehran to 0 degrees Fahrenheit on Tuesday.

The pictures are great on the site but people must always be careful to distinguish between the people of a nation and the rulers. Just because the Iranian people come across a happy smiley normal etc doesn't mean we don't need to keep a very close eye on the men in charge.
Having said that - War?
another invasion?
Air strikes?
In my opinion -
No way