Christian-Newsom Murders On TV

The Christian-Newsom torture-murders are finally being featured on one of the true crime networks, the Investigation Discovery Channel. It will be on the premiere episode of "Sins and Secrets" Thursday night at 10pm ET. It repeats 3 hours later and on Saturday.

The premise is how a "quaint Southern town which had escaped such things coped with long-simmering racial tensions."

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I wish I could see this show. I don't believe we get that channel though.

Of course the focus will be on evil Whitey reacting to this appalling crime. I'm sure the stock footage of guys in sheets and Nazi armbands is going to be featured front and center. Maybe if we're really lucky we'll hear from a holohoax "survivor" urging us to tolerate the dark monsters that prey on our children.

The real story, of course, is the failure of the Negro as a race, its violent jealousy of Whites and the jewish cover-up of the racial nightmare that ensued.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Rape, Torture, Kill, Repeat. This episode is subject to "re-runs"Â￾ until the Television burns out.

The intimate details of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom's final hours are truly repulsive. But if said details are intentionally suppressed from reaching the ears of the splendidly-naïve WhiteMassMan, did they ever actually occur? It's hard to believe that this "Sins and Secrets"Â￾ program will actually reveal such atrocities for what they truly are"¦.unabashed Negro-hate-fantasy, put into action.

"It"Â￾ happens everywhere in which whites are outnumbered by Africans"¦.South Africa, Zimbabwe, Rhodesia, Brazil, Haiti, American cities. South Africa, in particular, has black-on-white crime that is certainly some of the most malevolent savagery in the history of humankind. Feel free to search for South African police reports that include the victim's testimony"¦if you dare.

I'm not really sure what white people fail to comprehend with concern to the "special feelings"Â￾ that non-whites have towards them. They are butchers of white children, rapists of white women, and murderers of white men. Edited by: Thrashen