Chicago Chimpout

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Meanwhile the pregnant white wife of a pastor was raped and murdered by blacks but not a mention of it in the national media nor any outrage:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/teen-charged-killing-indianapolis-pastors-pregnant-wife/story?id=35366994

Typical media coverage - no mention of the race of the animals who did this to her. But yea black lives matter.

Yeah, that poor woman's case has sickened me ever since I learned of it. Where's Obama now, saying those killers could be his boys? Like JC often writes, how "weird" it is that such cases are purposefully ignored by the media. I "wonder" why?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
it is my sincere desire that the vibrant diversity keep to their promise to have disruptions in the downtown Chicago shopping district on Black Friday. I would like nothing more then to have all those rich Chicago liberals have their national day of buying chinese junk ruined.

How great would it be to see the corporate interests get screwed by their own sowing of political discord?

Westside

Hall of Famer
In Chi town, "black Friday" will be literally black Friday with chimp outs galore. Love the looks on white liberal faces when all of their concern for negroes gets thrown in their faces. LOL tomorrow.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer